Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic

Comment

• Now that the chase is set, how bout some predictions...

First 4 out - Menard, Bowyer, McMurray & Gordon

Final 4 - Harvick, Kenseth, Logano & Earnhart.

Harvick will repeat as champ.

Yo AZ - The TV is fine considering i get cans less damage that way ha ha! But seriously...i don't get excited much anymore, guess sucking is setting in ha ha!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
        Now that the chase is set, how bout some predictions...

Yo AZ - The TV is fine considering i get cans less damage that way ha ha! But seriously...i don't get excited much anymore, guess sucking is setting in ha ha!
        I was just kidding about that; trying to make light of a disappointing performance.

Not sure Bowyer or Gordon will be in the First 4.
        Those Toyos have been running strong ever since the Kentucky rules package began.
        I've read several articles that Rick Hendrick is very upset with HMS performance.
        He will pour everything he can into his team to compete with JGR.
        I would really like to see Gordon go deep into the Chase since it's his farewell tour.
        We'll see.

Coming up this weekend: Trucks, Xfinity and Sprint Cars !
        Here's to a great weekend in Chicagoland !!!

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
        The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
        http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
        My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
          I was just kidding about that; trying to make light of a disappointing performance.

Not sure Bowyer or Gordon will be in the First 4.
          Those Toyos have been running strong ever since the Kentucky rules package began.
          I've read several articles that Rick Hendrick is very upset with HMS performance.
          He will pour everything he can into his team to compete with JGR.
          I would really like to see Gordon go deep into the Chase since it's his farewell tour.
          We'll see.

Coming up this weekend: Trucks, Xfinity and Sprint Cars !
          Here's to a great weekend in Chicagoland !!!

No worries, i knew you were kidding as was i in return. :thumb:

Reason i'm not as sold on the gibbs camp is because they have been kicking tail during the summer months & that is when nascar was playing around with all the different rules packages.

Now they are going back to the rules package that was run to start the first half of the season...back then guys like harvick, kurt busch & truex were dominating, but i guess time will tell who has what now.

I too would like to see gordon do well, but i just haven't seen the consistency or running up front much at all for that matter but we shall see soon enough.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks PA !

I missed that memo lol !!
            I had no idea that NASCAR was going to revert to the "old" rules package for the "play-offs".
            Must be weird for the crew chiefs and drivers.
            Now we'll hear the rear end bubble jokes again.
            It was nice seeing cars passing at will with the Kentucky package though.
            So super down force will be back at Chicagoland, interesting !!!

Comment

• Hey everyone,

Looking forward to the race this weekend. I hope Kurt does well. Practices should be tomorrow. I even look forward to those.

Comment

• FRIDAY, SEPT. 18

ON TRACK
                -- 10 a.m.-12:25 p.m: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series final practice, FOX Sports 1 (Leaderboard)
                -- 12:30-1:55 p.m.: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series practice, NBCSN/Live Extra (Leaderboard)
                -- 2-4:25 p.m.: NASCAR XFINITY Series final practice, NBCSN/Live Extra (Leaderboard)
                -- 4:35 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Keystone Light Pole Qualifying, FOX Sports 1 (Leaderboard)
                -- 6:45 p.m: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Coors Light Pole Qualifying, NBCSN/Live Extra (Leaderboard)
                -- 8:30 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series American Ethanol E15 225 (150 laps, 225 miles), FOX Sports 1 (Leaderboard)

Comment

• Trucks were rained out.

Saturday at 10:30 AM eastern on FS2.

Yeah. I'm going to DVR it.
                  Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by NFL_fanatic View Post
                    FRIDAY, SEPT. 18
                    Cup quals rained out also.
                    P1 will be Harvick per First Practice results and NASCAR rules.

Comment

• Come on Kyle Busch!!! Best Wheelman out there and a Denver Broncos fan what's not to love?

Comment

• Kevin Harvick into the wall and now garage

Comment

• Tough break for harvick, but i think he will bounce back.

Even if he doesn't win one of the next two...he will make those points up & still be in the top 12 IMO.

Guy who better watch out is the 48, because harvick is the type to payback.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Very excited to hear there will be 2 Earnhardts sharing the tracks in 2016.
                            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by jwptexas View Post
                              Come on Kyle Busch!!! Best Wheelman out there and a Denver Broncos fan what's not to love?
                              Is he really? Cool.

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                              Tough break for harvick, but i think he will bounce back.

Even if he doesn't win one of the next two...he will make those points up & still be in the top 12 IMO.

Guy who better watch out is the 48, because harvick is the type to payback.
                              Well, he did try.

Harvick shouldn't have a problem getting back into it.

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                              Very excited to hear there will be 2 Earnhardts sharing the tracks in 2016.
                              I'm kind of surprised he got a Cup ride, even if it's part time. Jeffrey hasn't been doing well in XFINITY. I have heard that if he had better equipment, he would do better. I hope he does good.
                              Administrator

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                                Now that the chase is set, how bout some predictions...

I know I'm a week late, but wanted to get mine in.

First 4 out: Ryan Newman, Jamie McMurray, Paul Menard, Clint Bowyer

Final 4: Gordon, Harvick, Kyle Busch, Logano.
                                Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

Working...
                                X