No announcement yet.

NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm definitely pulling for Kyle to finally get a championship so all the talk can finally stop about him being a loser. When it's all said and done I think he'll be one of the greatest of all time.

If Kyle can't pull it off then definitely Gordon! Would love to see him ride off into the sunset on a high note.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
      I hope Martin Truex, Jr. wins it all!! Guy deserves it not just for his driving, but what he does off the track too.

Represent Denver and Furniture Row to win it all!!
      I'd be ok with Truex, but I'm really pulling for sliced bread to win it all.
      sigpic

Comment

• Wow Kenseth just put Logono into the wall with 50 to go intentionally... Logonos father had to be restrained

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          I'd be ok with Truex, but I'm really pulling for sliced bread to win it all.
          I had to go back to see who "sliced bread" was.

Bet you're a Kenseth's fan right now.

All respect for Kenseth is gone. Not watching the race, but had to go find out what happened. Kenseth can say that Joey did that to him all he wants. Keep blocking someone that many times, you're going to get moved. Don't like it? Don't block. This was so blatant. Glad NASCAR parked him. Hope they issue penalties. Hope Gibbs issues his own penalties.
          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• I agree... he sure can dish it out but can't take it. Kenseth blocking a better car until he got spun out was just racing but what Kenseth just did was classless

Comment

• I'm a huge Kyle Busch fan so it's sad Kyle has to be associated with Kenseth. Happy Kyle came out with 5th place finish and Gordon with the win!

Comment

Good for you Jeff !!
                On your way to Homestead !!!
                :thumb:

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

• Originally posted by jwptexas View Post
                  I'm a huge Kyle Busch fan so it's sad Kyle has to be associated with Kenseth. Happy Kyle came out with 5th place finish and Gordon with the win!
                  Hubby is a big Gibbs fan (Redskins). He doesn't think Gibbs will put up with Kenseth's behavior. To the point where he thinks Kenseth might be out of a ride. Don't know if Gibbs would go that far.

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

Good for you Jeff !!
                  On your way to Homestead !!!
                  :thumb:
                  :dance:

Daughter is so happy.
                  Administrator

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Now that was a race! :clap: been wating for something like that for a long time.

I think what kenseth did was awesome! paybacks are part of racing & really something that has seemed to disappear of late... i see nothing wrong with what he did.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                      Now that was a race! :clap: been wating for something like that for a long time.

I think what kenseth did was awesome! paybacks are part of racing & really something that has seemed to disappear of late... i see nothing wrong with what he did.
                      It seems that a lot of people agree with you. If you read my post above, I'm not one of them.

Two game suspension for Kenseth. Points and fine for Patrick.
                      Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                        It seems that a lot of people agree with you. If you read my post above, I'm not one of them.

Two game suspension for Kenseth. Points and fine for Patrick.
                        Yes i already knew how you felt about the situation but it's all good, we can disagree once in a while right? what fun would it be to agree on everything.

About the 2 race suspension...i knew it was coming so i wasn't surprised at all, what i have a problem with is the fact it's 2 races. I figured it would be 1 race or the rest of the season which is 3 races.

But typical nascar looking to stir the pot even more & to build drama decides on 2 races which means kenseth will return for the finale at homestead & you can bet nascar is just hoping logano is in the final four so the story line is setup perfectly.

I mean afterall, what the heck is the difference at this point for kenseth had they said take the rest of the season off...it's 1 more race. Nope this was a well thought out plan by nascar & who could blame them? they are doing what's good for business by trying to draw as much ratings as possible.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Alright Gordon! This year just might turn out to be a great retirement ... I hope so.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                            Yes i already knew how you felt about the situation but it's all good, we can disagree once in a while right? what fun would it be to agree on everything.

About the 2 race suspension...i knew it was coming so i wasn't surprised at all, what i have a problem with is the fact it's 2 races. I figured it would be 1 race or the rest of the season which is 3 races.

But typical nascar looking to stir the pot even more & to build drama decides on 2 races which means kenseth will return for the finale at homestead & you can bet nascar is just hoping logano is in the final four so the story line is setup perfectly.

I mean afterall, what the heck is the difference at this point for kenseth had they said take the rest of the season off...it's 1 more race. Nope this was a well thought out plan by nascar & who could blame them? they are doing what's good for business by trying to draw as much ratings as possible.
                            Drama sells. Is that why Kenseth is back at Homestead? Could be.

If Logano doesn't get in, I wouldn't be surprised if there's some sort of law suit. Not sure if that's possible, but I think they'd have a good case.

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                            Alright Gordon! This year just might turn out to be a great retirement ... I hope so.
                            Even if he doesn't win the championship, Gordon looks like he is enjoying every moment this year. He's doing it right.

Truck series.....

Go Erik Jones!

He looks good in the 20, too. Kenseth should be worried.
                            Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

• Come on Kyle Busch.... shooting for the weekend sweep and punch ticket to homestead!

Comment

Originally posted by jwptexas View Post
                                Come on Kyle Busch.... shooting for the weekend sweep and punch ticket to homestead!
                                I'd like to see Kyle get to Miami also.
                                He's beat the odds to get this far.
                                Seems right to me, as hard as he has worked to rehab.
                                ~~~
                                They really need to get this race in tonight.
                                I've watched the doppler all day.
                                There is a small window now.
                                Another string of cells near Mexicali are heading this way.
                                PIR is getting dried up now. Good job by track crew and team crews.
                                NASCAR hopes to get it underway in 30 minutes.

A lot of factors will be in play;

The track is green. Rain washed off all the rubber from this week.
                                Originally scheduled as a day race, it's a good thing PIR has lights.
                                The track is going to be way cooler than practice or quals.
                                The set-ups may give drivers and crew chiefs fits at first.
                                NASCAR will have a mandatory yellow early so teams can check; no fuel.
                                More rain could be on the way;
                                Drivers will be anticipating the half-way mark like it's the checker.
                                Could be some aggressive moves tonight !

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                                The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                                http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                                My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Working...
                                X