No announcement yet.

NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some good racing out there and happy Kyle finally made it!

Although I'm not a fan of other drivers it's a shame the race couldn't have played out. Logono should be in homestead, imo. Oh well.

I'm really rooting for Kyle to finally win the big one he deserves it. He's come a long way and I've watched him since he got started and Kurt is probably half the driver that little brother is with his own championship. Kyle is driving much smarter now days it's no longer win or wreck lol.

I believe this is the perfect setup though for Jeff Gordon and a story book ending. ESPN had an article the other day about Gordon and Elway and I've always rooted for Gordon until I watched Kyle. So it's like I got two drivers in the championship race lol odds are great.

Comment

• Martin Truex is definitely the underdog story... he's a good respectable driver that deserves a championship as well but I just don't think he can compete.

Harvick has nothing to lose mentality so I wouldn't be surprised to see him win or go to the garage early for aggressive driving.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
        Now that the chase is set, how bout some predictions...

First 4 out - Menard, Bowyer, McMurray & Gordon

Final 4 - Harvick, Kenseth, Logano & Earnhart.

Harvick will repeat as champ.
        Well i only got 1 out of 4 right, with Earnhart Jr. missing out by a a few feet & a split second at talladega...Kenseth & Logano both probably should have made it but they basically took each other out of the equation.

I stand by Harvick repeating because i just don't see anyone beating him out because of how dominate that #4 team has been all year long.

The numbers are stunning Top 5 - 22...Top 10 - 27...Laps led 2248 All but 8 races he has finished inside the top 10 & of those there may have been 1 or 2 that was just where they ran but the others were due to other factors like accident, flat tire or something else.

Heck the next closest for laps led was Logano with 1359 & then Keselowski with 1098 & everyone else under 1000...Logano was most likely the biggest threat seeing he also had 21 top 5 & 27 top 10 finishes, but he is out.

Short of having some type of issue such as a wreck, blown motor, mechanical failure or whatever could derail him...i just do not see any of the the others outrunning him.

Kevin Harvick will be the 2015 champ.
        sigpic

Comment

• Should be an interesting race this week. The ultimate underdog is Truex, the troll would be Kyle Busch after missing so many races and becoming champion, Harvick is near unstoppable at times, and Gordon, the driver trying to John Elway it and ride off in the sunset, I just hope Nascar doesn't pull any crap and we get a nice clean race with no mystery cautions. Also its going to be weird without Jeff, and soon Tony gone from Sprint Cup. All the great drivers are slowly leaving
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

0:38-0:42
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ01AT5mI4Y

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
            The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
            http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
            My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

• AZ, I have to show that to my daughter. Although, she might have seen it already.

Congrats to Erik Jones, Team #4 and KBM!
              Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• I'd love to see Truex But I'm going with Gordon
                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• I am really surprised that after the mediocre season Gordon had he ends up being the first to make the final 4 and now has a really decent shot at winning the championship in his final year. He has been my favorite driver for about 20 years, I hope he gets'er done. My second favorite is whoever is driving the Denver Mattress car and I am also a little surprised Truex is in the final 4 but it makes the race interesting for me ... I'll have to DVR - oh wait the Broncos are on at 11am, everything is falling into place! :thumb:
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                    Well i only got 1 out of 4 right, with Earnhart Jr. missing out by a a few feet & a split second at talladega...Kenseth & Logano both probably should have made it but they basically took each other out of the equation.

I stand by Harvick repeating because i just don't see anyone beating him out because of how dominate that #4 team has been all year long.

The numbers are stunning Top 5 - 22...Top 10 - 27...Laps led 2248 All but 8 races he has finished inside the top 10 & of those there may have been 1 or 2 that was just where they ran but the others were due to other factors like accident, flat tire or something else.

Heck the next closest for laps led was Logano with 1359 & then Keselowski with 1098 & everyone else under 1000...Logano was most likely the biggest threat seeing he also had 21 top 5 & 27 top 10 finishes, but he is out.

Short of having some type of issue such as a wreck, blown motor, mechanical failure or whatever could derail him...i just do not see any of the the others outrunning him.

Kevin Harvick will be the 2015 champ.
                    Only problem is that with the Chase it is more about who's hot now ... as far as lineup Gordon is 5th, Kyle a little ahead of that but Harvick is 13th, deepest in the field of all the Chase drivers. Gordon was the only one to win a race from the last 8 ... GOOOO Gordon!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
                      Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                      AZ, I have to show that to my daughter. Although, she might have seen it already.

Congrats to Erik Jones, Team #4 and KBM!
                      Gotta look fast in that vid. I didn't notice Jeff until the second time I saw the commercial.

Yes, congrats to Erik !
                      Sun is out in Miami now.
                      Here's to a good one !!!
                      Last edited by AZ Snake Fan; 11-22-2015, 06:57 PM.

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                      The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                      http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                      My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

• #TruexNation

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                        Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                        Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                        Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                        I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Sucks to see Truex get so close but to lose the chase. How can you be out for 12 races and still win a championship(Busch)? That is messed up. Something needs to change, this whole format is stupid. Harvick should have never even been in the top 4 either, such a shady driver.

Congrats to Martin on one heck of a season.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                          Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                          Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                          Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                          I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Hell YES!!! KYLE BUSCH!!! Best Wheelman man out there!

Comment

• He may have missed races but that was one hell of a comeback year and everyone knows Kyle is just that damn good.... missed 11 races and still accomplished more than majority of chase drivers.

Comment

• It's been a long time coming and you could tell there was absolutely no way Kyle was going to lose that race. Just a much better driver compared to the rest of the field.

Hate to see Gordon go!

Comment

Working...
                                X