No announcement yet.

NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is scary is he can get his fourth next year.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

• 89 days until the Daytona 500!

Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
        89 days until the Daytona 500!

Thank God! 3 months without boring old racing.

but hell, it is a good sleep aid on Sundays...when you need that afternoon nap just turn the race on...and off to lala land I go!

Comment

• Originally posted by 97svtinkc View Post
          Thank God! 3 months without boring old racing.

but hell, it is a good sleep aid on Sundays...when you need that afternoon nap just turn the race on...and off to lala land I go!
          You have to be one of the biggest jerks to join in a long time. If you don't like NASCAR that's fine, but don't come in here and popoff. No one cares that you don't like it.

sigpic

Comment

• Talk about 'silly season'!
            Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• I heard something very intresting while watching the hightlights of the Barrett Jackson Auction on New Years day.

There are rumors the Nationwide Series might start to run the New Mustang, New Challenger and New Camero body styles with in the next few years.

sigpic

Comment

• That would be cool.

No more Petty Enterprises, no more BDR. NASCAR without Petty?

Just found out today that my driver doesn't have a ride. Husband's driver lost his a couple of weeks ago.

Not happy with the 'corporate take overs'. I know racing is a business, but they're taking the heart out of it.

Guess I'll be pulling for Logano and Kyle Busch (yes, Kyle). I might even become a Jr fan.
                Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
                  That would be cool.

No more Petty Enterprises, no more BDR. NASCAR without Petty?

Just found out today that my driver doesn't have a ride. Husband's driver lost his a couple of weeks ago.

Not happy with the 'corporate take overs'. I know racing is a business, but they're taking the heart out of it.

Guess I'll be pulling for Logano and Kyle Busch (yes, Kyle). I might even become a Jr fan.
                  I'm heartbroken about Petty.

I could NEVER pull for either of the Buschs or any on behind the wheel of a Toyota.

sigpic

Comment

• We are only a few weeks from the twin 150's

sigpic

Comment

• One week till the Daytona 500.

COME ON JEFF GORDON!! THIS IS THE YEAR YOU GET #5

sigpic

Comment

• NASCAR is the only sport that is easy to follow while hammered.

Non-Athletic-Sport-Centered-Around-Rednecks
                        N A S C A R

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                          NASCAR is the only sport that is easy to follow while hammered.

Non-Athletic-Sport-Centered-Around-Rednecks
                          N A S C A R
                          If you do not think they are athletes you are EXTREMLY STUPID!!!!!

Two you main point you forgot about Golf, Bowling, Soccer.

Heck there really is not a sport that you cannot follow while drunk.

If you do not like it that is fine, DO NOT POST IN HERE! No one cares about your uninformed Opinion.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                            If you do not think they are athletes you are EXTREMLY STUPID!!!!!

Two you main point you forgot about Golf, Bowling, Soccer.

Heck there really is not a sport that you cannot follow while drunk.

If you do not like it that is fine, DO NOT POST IN HERE! No one cares about your uninformed Opinion.
                            jeez i was just kidding. . . . . . .

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                              jeez i was just kidding. . . . . . .
                              Kidding or not my point still stands.

sigpic

Comment

• I went to the Bud Shootout Saturday night w/ my son. Man, there were alot of cautions....Not sure if I'm going to the Twins...it will be a lst minute decision.

Before the Shootout, my boy and I met Kevin Harvick. He just casually walked over where some kids were and started shaking their hands and thanking them for coming out and supporting racing.

That was VERY cool of him (it was when they were lining up the cars on pit road.) He was the only driver that I saw do that, although I wasn't there in the infield the whole time.
                                My 2011 adopted poster.........and and

Adopted by: and

Comment

Working...
                                X