NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jwptexas View Post
    It's been a long time coming and you could tell there was absolutely no way Kyle was going to lose that race. Just a much better driver compared to the rest of the field.

Hate to see Gordon go!
    Not to rain on your parade here, but he is not "that much better" than everyone else...he was better than harvick & the #4 team for one night. just look at the stats i posted a few post above & that's all you need to know.

I was going to come in & say congrats to kyle & the #18 team but dude i'm sorry ...to say to he is that much better, is just plain wrong! i understand you may be happy & all, but at least tell it like it is.
    sigpic

Comment

• ^^^Anyway i know Peanut is happy, so go celebrate peanut.

Kyle was the aftertought out of the 4...we had jeff the legend & sentimental favorite, then you had harvick the defending champ & the favorite & of course then there was the underdog in truex.

nobody was talking much about kyle & the #18 but they pulled it out when all the talk was about the other 3, so to that i salute the #18 team on the cup. nice job :clap:
      sigpic

Comment

• I've been saying he would win it for a long time and YES, today he was MUCH better than the field. Heck nascar even thru out the caution to let Harvick catch up and he just couldn't compete. Nobody was bearing Kyle.

I've been rooting for that kid well over a decade now so I'm really happy. On any given Sunday Kyle is definitely one of the best hands down.

Comment

• And Kyle Busch is Denver Broncos fan! What's not to like?!

Comment

And Kyle Busch is Denver Broncos fan! What's not to like?!
            Truex is Denver, his team is based here. So that doesn't matter?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
            Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
            Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
            Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
            I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Congrats to Kyle Busch, misses 11 races and still wins the championship. Harvick finishes 2nd for like the one billionth time this year lol, my brother is bummed that he didn't get it but they had a great year. Another great leaves the sport after tonight and maybe Chevy should have ponied up some more money to Truex's team because they are switching to Toyota next year.
              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• I never said it didn't matter? Lol stop sounding so butt hurt. I'm sorry your driver couldn't keep up bud, better luck next year!

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                  Congrats to Kyle Busch, misses 11 races and still wins the championship. Harvick finishes 2nd for like the one billionth time this year lol, my brother is bummed that he didn't get it but they had a great year. Another great leaves the sport after tonight and maybe Chevy should have ponied up some more money to Truex's team because they are switching to Toyota next year.
                  I really am a huge Truex fan now. That guy is class. Wish he could have won this year. Hopefully he can win a title soon.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac

sigpic

Comment

I never said it didn't matter? Lol stop sounding so butt hurt. I'm sorry your driver couldn't keep up bud, better luck next year!
                    Sorry, just hate that Denver always gets the shaft in times like these. How can someone who didn't participate in 11 races win? Seems a flaw in the system to me.

sigpic

Comment

• Who is Truex driving for next year?

Comment

• We just have different views on it like most of the nation, lol....

Where some like you say he missed 11 races so he can't be eligible to win a championship. I say that it's an amazing story and truly remarkable that he accomplished more than everyone else. Truex playing with house money just couldn't get it done but his story was remarkable as well.

Comment

I never said it didn't matter? Lol stop sounding so butt hurt. I'm sorry your driver couldn't keep up bud, better luck next year!
                          Funny thing, you have been on these boards for over 3 years but yet i don't recall you posting any in this nascar thread until now.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                            ^^^Anyway i know Peanut is happy, so go celebrate peanut.

Kyle was the aftertought out of the 4...we had jeff the legend & sentimental favorite, then you had harvick the defending champ & the favorite & of course then there was the underdog in truex.

nobody was talking much about kyle & the #18 but they pulled it out when all the talk was about the other 3, so to that i salute the #18 team on the cup. nice job :clap:
                            Thanks, PA.

As long as Harvick didn't win, I was going to be happy.

Originally posted by jwptexas View Post
                            Who is Truex driving for next year?
                            Same team. They're changing to Toyotas.
                            Administrator
                            sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• I didn't know there was a nascar thread.... literally. I honestly don't get on here often. I've always been one of Kyles biggest supporters though. Gordon and Kyle all day!

Lol my nascar buddies are mostly Stewart fans and they hate Kyle but they're bout to be eating major crow!

Comment

• Just so it's on record.

I strongly believe that Kyle Busch will be one of the greatest if not the greatest of all time once he retires. That kid is fearless and awesome driver that has come a long way.

Comment

Working...
                                X