Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by broncolee View Post

    It’s okay to feel it, but it should never be mentioned.

    The desire should always be to win on the track, field, court, or whatevervenue is appropriate for the sport involved.

    I wouldn’t respect a baseball team that gets a lead in the fifth inning and then prays for a rainout.
    I guess I like the honesty of the emotions at that moment.
    Administrator

    Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

    Lupus Awareness Month

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

    Comment


    • I like bubba Wallace. I like the way he drives.

      I don't like that his driving can't stand for itself and we have to bring tertiary things into the fold.
      sigpic

      Hooray, beer!

      Comment


      • https://m.nascar.com/news-media/2022...weekly-series/
        sigpic

        Comment


        • That's great news.
          Administrator

          Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

          Lupus Awareness Month

          "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Peanut View Post

            That's great news.
            Yes it is...you need to make a trip up sometime, really fun time at the track
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Dirt is still better . How far are you from Hummingbird InPA?
              2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
              Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
              US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

              Comment


              • Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
                Dirt is still better . How far are you from Hummingbird InPA?
                Looks like about an 1:45 away
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

                  Looks like about an 1:45 away
                  Dang, you're further down there then I thought haha. If you get the chance venture up that way one Saturday night. I'm taking over being the flagman. A job that I've always wanted to do, and wth Stateline changing owners(back to the idiot that almost destroyed it), I took the opportunity to move on.
                  2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
                  Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
                  US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

                    Yes it is...you need to make a trip up sometime, really fun time at the track
                    I thought I had replied to this.

                    It would be fun. We stopped going to races. Still love it, just priorities have changed.

                    Originally posted by taz1458 View Post

                    Dang, you're further down there then I thought haha. If you get the chance venture up that way one Saturday night. I'm taking over being the flagman. A job that I've always wanted to do, and wth Stateline changing owners(back to the idiot that almost destroyed it), I took the opportunity to move on.
                    That looks like a fun job to have.
                    Administrator

                    Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

                    Lupus Awareness Month

                    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X