X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peanut
    replied
    Congrats to Kyle Larson and team!

His first Cup win and he's thinking of Bryan Clauson and family. One of the reasons I really like him.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    I haven't finished watching the IndyCar race from yesterday, but saw this:

So glad that Castroneves is okay. You could see the tire marks on the side pod right next to his head.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Stupid rain!

this is looking like a very long night, if they can even get it in tonight...been a tough year with the weather.

really sucks for the fans that make the trip to the tracks
    Next day and it's still in rain delay.

We went to the Red Sox game in Baltimore Wednesday (posted pictures in Red Sox Nation). They played in the rain until the lightning started. We got soaked. Went from being in a sauna to being in an ice bath, which is unusual around here.

Hopefully, they'll get the race in today.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Stupid rain!

this is looking like a very long night, if they can even get it in tonight...been a tough year with the weather.

really sucks for the fans that make the trip to the tracks

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Thinking about going to Mid Ohio tomorrow
    Did you go?

Just watched the race today. That was more fun than Eldora. Congrats to Marks. He did an outstanding job in the rain.

I love the racing community. I wish they had named the other drivers that helped.

Explore the latest NASCAR Cup Series news, highlights, videos, race results, standings & social posts! Livestream upcoming NASCAR races online on FOXSports.com.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X