Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wow the only better ending to that race tonight would have been to see kyle win the race only to have vickers be sitting in 2nd to knock him out of the chase anyways!


    Congrats to that 83 team


    That and congrats to your new point leader (after being outside the top 35 in points at one point in the season) Mark Martin!



    You can count me on the geriatric bandwagon! Mark Martin for champion!!!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      If he does that a time or two more before the seasons up he may drive himself into a quality ride with someone like stewart-hass or childress.
      How does this sound? Hubby would rather he go to RCR than EGR.

      •Bobby Labonte to the #07? #1?: Bobby Labonte's popularity has picked up considerably in the last few weeks. Apparently, his name is being presented as a possible candidate for the #07 Richard Childress Racing Chevrolet to sponsor Jack Daniels this week. Also hearing that he could be competition for Jamie McMurray in the #1 Chevy at Earnhardt Ganassi Racing.(FoxSports)(9-13-2009)
      Administrator

      #Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

      #LupusAwarenessMonth

      "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

      Comment


      • I would not mind seeing Martin win the Cup.


        Richard Petty Motorsports is merging with Yates moving to Fords for the 2010 season.
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

        Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
          I would not mind seeing Martin win the Cup.


          Richard Petty Motorsports is merging with Yates moving to Fords for the 2010 season.

          Martin win would be a great way for him to wind down his career.

          I agree with MD, Crafton did nothing wrong.


          Go Mikey, 7 more !!!







          .

          May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
          The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
          http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
          My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Peanut View Post
            How does this sound? Hubby would rather he go to RCR than EGR.

            •Bobby Labonte to the #07? #1?: Bobby Labonte's popularity has picked up considerably in the last few weeks. Apparently, his name is being presented as a possible candidate for the #07 Richard Childress Racing Chevrolet to sponsor Jack Daniels this week. Also hearing that he could be competition for Jamie McMurray in the #1 Chevy at Earnhardt Ganassi Racing.(FoxSports)(9-13-2009)
            sounds like cash money!! I think he'd be a good fit in that 07 honestly because I think that RCR will get their crap together next season and win some races.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
              I would not mind seeing Martin win the Cup.


              Richard Petty Motorsports is merging with Yates moving to Fords for the 2010 season.
              They guy's due I mean how many second place finishes does the poor dude have to endure before he finally wins one so he can ride off into the sunset ala john elway.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Busch was fined 25 points for having has car to low.
                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Have fun at Dover !
                  Please post some pics MD !
                  I'll look for you on TV !!








                  .

                  May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                  The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                  http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                  My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

                  Comment


                  • Looks like Danica "Flash in the Pan" Patrcik is staying with Indy Cars.
                    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
                      Have fun at Dover !
                      Please post some pics MD !
                      I'll look for you on TV !!




                      Thanks, AZ!

                      Got our rain gear packed along with the sunscreen. We're ready for anything.

                      Our local weatherman is a NASCAR fan. He said the track will be dry by race time.

                      Only negative about race day is that I have to get up early so we can beat the traffic going into the track. I am not a morning person.
                      Administrator

                      #Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

                      #LupusAwarenessMonth

                      "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                        Thanks, AZ!

                        Got our rain gear packed along with the sunscreen. We're ready for anything.

                        Our local weatherman is a NASCAR fan. He said the track will be dry by race time.

                        Only negative about race day is that I have to get up early so we can beat the traffic going into the track. I am not a morning person.
                        As AZ said enjoy!! I hope for a clean safe race.
                        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                        Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                          As AZ said enjoy!! I hope for a clean safe race.
                          Thanks to the safety features of these cars, it turned out to be a 'safe' race. Since hubby was watching Labonte, he saw the crash happening from the beginning. I saw it when Logano went up the track and started the roll. It was so...surreal....seeing it live. Such a relief seeing him get out of the car.

                          Had a great time (except for the drunk behind me. He couldn't even stand up). Might post pictures tomorrow.


                          Freyaka, hubby was listening to Labonte's radio. He was hearing: 'I don't know what to do to make the car better.' 'Should we take two tires or four. I'm not sure.' 'What do you think we should do?'---all from the CC. Explains a lot, doesn't it?
                          Administrator

                          #Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

                          #LupusAwarenessMonth

                          "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                          Comment


                          • Dover pictures.

                            Sam Bass


                            Before the race. We're in row 37.


                            Red flag. Backstretch.


                            People waiting for Logano outside the care center.
                            Administrator

                            #Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

                            #LupusAwarenessMonth

                            "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                            Comment


                            • Wow !!!

                              Great pics MD.
                              Great seats too !

                              Glad that you guys had a good time.








                              .

                              May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                              The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                              http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                              My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

                              Comment


                              • Thank you Dr. Peanut!!!
                                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                                Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X