No announcement yet.

NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow the only better ending to that race tonight would have been to see kyle win the race only to have vickers be sitting in 2nd to knock him out of the chase anyways!

Congrats to that 83 team

That and congrats to your new point leader (after being outside the top 35 in points at one point in the season) Mark Martin!

You can count me on the geriatric bandwagon! Mark Martin for champion!!!
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      If he does that a time or two more before the seasons up he may drive himself into a quality ride with someone like stewart-hass or childress.
      How does this sound? Hubby would rather he go to RCR than EGR.

•Bobby Labonte to the #07? #1?: Bobby Labonte's popularity has picked up considerably in the last few weeks. Apparently, his name is being presented as a possible candidate for the #07 Richard Childress Racing Chevrolet to sponsor Jack Daniels this week. Also hearing that he could be competition for Jamie McMurray in the #1 Chevy at Earnhardt Ganassi Racing.(FoxSports)(9-13-2009)
      Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• I would not mind seeing Martin win the Cup.

Richard Petty Motorsports is merging with Yates moving to Fords for the 2010 season.
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
          I would not mind seeing Martin win the Cup.

Richard Petty Motorsports is merging with Yates moving to Fords for the 2010 season.

Martin win would be a great way for him to wind down his career.

I agree with MD, Crafton did nothing wrong.

Go Mikey, 7 more !!!

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
          The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
          http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
          My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
            How does this sound? Hubby would rather he go to RCR than EGR.

•Bobby Labonte to the #07? #1?: Bobby Labonte's popularity has picked up considerably in the last few weeks. Apparently, his name is being presented as a possible candidate for the #07 Richard Childress Racing Chevrolet to sponsor Jack Daniels this week. Also hearing that he could be competition for Jamie McMurray in the #1 Chevy at Earnhardt Ganassi Racing.(FoxSports)(9-13-2009)
            sounds like cash money!! I think he'd be a good fit in that 07 honestly because I think that RCR will get their crap together next season and win some races.
            sigpic

Comment

I would not mind seeing Martin win the Cup.

They guy's due I mean how many second place finishes does the poor dude have to endure before he finally wins one so he can ride off into the sunset ala john elway.
              sigpic

Comment

• Busch was fined 25 points for having has car to low.

sigpic

Comment

• Have fun at Dover !
                  Please post some pics MD !
                  I'll look for you on TV !!

Comment

• Looks like Danica "Flash in the Pan" Patrcik is staying with Indy Cars.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
                      Have fun at Dover !
                      Please post some pics MD !
                      I'll look for you on TV !!

Thanks, AZ!

Got our rain gear packed along with the sunscreen. We're ready for anything.

Our local weatherman is a NASCAR fan. He said the track will be dry by race time.

Only negative about race day is that I have to get up early so we can beat the traffic going into the track. I am not a morning person.
                      Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                        Thanks, AZ!

Got our rain gear packed along with the sunscreen. We're ready for anything.

Our local weatherman is a NASCAR fan. He said the track will be dry by race time.

Only negative about race day is that I have to get up early so we can beat the traffic going into the track. I am not a morning person.
                        As AZ said enjoy!! I hope for a clean safe race.

sigpic

Comment

As AZ said enjoy!! I hope for a clean safe race.
                          Thanks to the safety features of these cars, it turned out to be a 'safe' race. Since hubby was watching Labonte, he saw the crash happening from the beginning. I saw it when Logano went up the track and started the roll. It was so...surreal....seeing it live. Such a relief seeing him get out of the car.

Had a great time (except for the drunk behind me. He couldn't even stand up). Might post pictures tomorrow.

Freyaka, hubby was listening to Labonte's radio. He was hearing: 'I don't know what to do to make the car better.' 'Should we take two tires or four. I'm not sure.' 'What do you think we should do?'---all from the CC. Explains a lot, doesn't it?
                          Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

Comment

• Dover pictures.

Sam Bass

Before the race. We're in row 37.

Red flag. Backstretch.

People waiting for Logano outside the care center.
                            Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

Comment

• Wow !!!

Great pics MD.
                              Great seats too !

Glad that you guys had a good time.

Comment

• Thank you Dr. Peanut!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X