No announcement yet.

NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin has the pole for Sunday!:salute!: GO MARK GO!
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

• I was going to take a picture of Johnson's 'victory lap'. Wish I had since they didn't show it on TV. He did a half donut. Someone gave him the flag and he waited for the truck to push him around. Apparently, he ran out of fuel? Or, broke the car?

Before the race.

First pit stop. Before he hit the walls.

Red flag.

Fly over. I think it was a C-130? It's a great camera, but really needs a view finder.
      Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Stewart won today's race in Kansas.

sigpic

Comment

• The fences are being raised at Talladega and Daytona, as well as they are standardizing the start times.

sigpic

Comment

• Johnson wins and takes the Sprint Cup Points lead.

sigpic

Comment

• The first NASCAR HOF Class has been annouched:

Richard Petty
              Dale Earnhardt
              Junior Johnson
              Bill France Sr.
              Bill France Jr.

Had Petty not been made the cut I would have been VERY mad!!! To be honest I think it was wrong to have both Frances in the first class was a poor choice. Not discounting France Jr but he could have wait a year. To have the founders father and son inculded when the France family still rules with an iron fist sends a bad message.

~~~~
              Mustang is comming to the Nationwide Series in 2010 on a limited bases.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                The first NASCAR HOF Class has been annouched:

Richard Petty
                Dale Earnhardt
                Junior Johnson
                Bill France Sr.
                Bill France Jr.

Had Petty not been made the cut I would have been VERY mad!!! To be honest I think it was wrong to have both Frances in the first class was a poor choice. Not discounting France Jr but he could have wait a year. To have the founders father and son inculded when the France family still rules with an iron fist sends a bad message.

~~~~
                Mustang is comming to the Nationwide Series in 2010 on a limited bases.

I actually like that mustang, looks a lot better than I expected.

On another note...they just need to rename lowes to Johnson motorspeedway.....

while they are at it they can just hand him the cup now because it's basically already his...
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  I actually like that mustang, looks a lot better than I expected.

On another note...they just need to rename lowes to Johnson motorspeedway.....

while they are at it they can just hand him the cup now because it's basically already his...
                  Five (?) races left. Anything can happen. But, yeah, he is on a roll.
                  Administrator

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                    Five (?) races left. Anything can happen. But, yeah, he is on a roll.
                    If he wins four Cups in a row, reguardless of what he does after this he will be in the Top five drivers of all time.

sigpic

Comment

• Kyle Busch and Joey Logano will be "Guest Hosting" next weeks WWE Monday Night Raw.

sigpic

Comment

• Well, truck race was fun tonight. Wish I knew why Skinner didn't go with Busch when he should have. I lost one of my racing boards, so that stinks.

Good news: Double file restarts AND, more importantly, back to old pit stops next year. Yay!
                        Administrator

Lupus Awareness Month

Comment

• The wrong Busch won yesterday.

Hush, people. I like Kyle. Put tape on his mouth and he's not a bad guy.

Administrator

Lupus Awareness Month

Comment

• I was hoping Gordon or Martin could have taken more of an advantage of Johson's crash.

sigpic

Comment

• Well, congrats to Jimmie and Kyle!

Yes, I'm leaving Horny out on purpose.

See you all next season!!
                              Administrator

Lupus Awareness Month

Comment

• Sorry I just saw this thread. I didn't realize the search option. I figured there had to be a thread. Only a few more months. Hey I am trying to get some more people for my NASCAR fantasy league. It opens up in January (14thish) so if you guys are interested I'd love to have ya.
                                That's what she said.

Comment

Working...
                                X