No announcement yet.

NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less than a month to The Great American Race!!!
    That's what she said.

Comment

• Originally posted by TriCityBronco View Post
      Less than a month to The Great American Race!!!
      Finally are reason to look forward to Feb 14th.
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

Comment

• They have mad changes to the Bump draft rules for Talladega.

sigpic

Comment

• I am not really a Nascar fan. The only racing I like is Le Mans and ALMS and even then I only care about the Porsche GT3-RSR and (kind of) the Porsche RS Spyder... I still don't really watch it ever but I want them to win. I might care about F1 next season since Lotus is in it but I probably won't watch it. I'm not a big fan of most racing though since it's usually a bunch of fake cars going around the track. That is why I like the GT3-RSR and GT2 racing. But I rarely watch it... Racing with real cars is different though. If they did that I would be a lot more interested (well at least in the results).

Thank you for the rep though Peanut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brancos View Post
            I am not really a Nascar fan. The only racing I like is Le Mans and ALMS and even then I only care about the Porsche GT3-RSR and (kind of) the Porsche RS Spyder... I still don't really watch it ever but I want them to win. I might care about F1 next season since Lotus is in it but I probably won't watch it. I'm not a big fan of most racing though since it's usually a bunch of fake cars going around the track. That is why I like the GT3-RSR and GT2 racing. But I rarely watch it... Racing with real cars is different though. If they did that I would be a lot more interested (well at least in the results).

Maybe she could get you interested in the sport. She knows a ton about it.
            Brock you like a hurricane!
            sigpic
            Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brancos View Post
              I am not really a Nascar fan. The only racing I like is Le Mans and ALMS and even then I only care about the Porsche GT3-RSR and (kind of) the Porsche RS Spyder... I still don't really watch it ever but I want them to win. I might care about F1 next season since Lotus is in it but I probably won't watch it. I'm not a big fan of most racing though since it's usually a bunch of fake cars going around the track. That is why I like the GT3-RSR and GT2 racing. But I rarely watch it... Racing with real cars is different though. If they did that I would be a lot more interested (well at least in the results).

Someone told me you liked NASCAR (he thought) (see, we talk about you Are your ears burning? <---what the heck does that mean? )

There was an F1 thread in here somewhere.

Hey, you earned the CP for the smiles you have given me.
              Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Fargo View Post
                Maybe she could get you interested in the sport. She knows a ton about it.
                Possibly but I am more of a car fan than a racing fan. I am more interested in the results of the race than what takes place during the race but sometimes it is nice to watch the race. :go: I might read this thread though.

Yeah I really don't know anything about Nascar or any other race like it. I only know a little about Le Mans and ALMS ouside of Porsche. The GT3 Cup is another race I might watch.

This is the racing I really like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAE2gY2Dfb0
                Last edited by Brancos; 01-24-2010, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• gfdsgshfghfgh

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                  Someone told me you liked NASCAR (he thought) (see, we talk about you Are your ears burning? <---what the heck does that mean? )

There was an F1 thread in here somewhere.

Hey, you earned the CP for the smiles you have given me.
                  Yeah I just need access to the lockeroom.

Thank you for the rep. I can't give any out for 24 hours.
                  Last edited by Brancos; 01-24-2010, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Danica will race in the Nationwide Race this weekend.

~~~~~
                    The #3 is returning to the track. I beleive it is in the Truck Series. The driver is Childress grandson.

sigpic

Comment

• It's hard to believe it's racing season again already.

We're trying to win tickets for the Vegas race. But wifey is going to San Antonio for a week and won't be here. So if I do win them, I'll need to find a date.
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                        Danica will race in the Nationwide Race this weekend.

~~~~~
                        The #3 is returning to the track. I beleive it is in the Truck Series. The driver is Childress grandson.
                        Ready for the Danica Show? Watched the ARCA race. That's all they talked about. She pulled her belts tight before a restart...and got praised for it. She doesn't bother me, it's the announcers/media that does.

The #3 was in trucks last year. Annoyed me because it's Skinner's number from his championship year and when he returned to trucks, he wanted to run it but all the Earnhardt fans made such a fuss about it. The #3, in Trucks, was Skinner's not Earnhardt's.

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                        It's hard to believe it's racing season again already.

We're trying to win tickets for the Vegas race. But wifey is going to San Antonio for a week and won't be here. So if I do win them, I'll need to find a date.
                        I'm available that day.
                        Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• i like tony stewart because he goes for the win. 2nd isnt good enough. if he has to take a big risk to try and get first, he will do it, even if it might cause a wreck.

Comment

• Interesting fact:

I heard Nascars use tires.

Comment

• I'll go to the Vegas race with you Maniac!!
                              ~~~~~~

In answer to your Question Dr. Peanut, not really. I do agree with you about all the hype that follows her. If it where any other driver with her record/history it would not be a story. Same with Little Dale. If he was Dale's son he would not have 3/4th of the fans he has.

~~~~~~

I am mixed on Stewart. While I do respect his desire to win, I beleive there is a limit to what you do to win. Wrecking someone to win is uncalled. I think it show a lack of respect for your fellow drivers. Also to me atleast, it means a driver does not have the skills to win cleanly.

sigpic

Comment

• My buddies went to the ARCA race and bud shoot-out last weekend. The all take radios with them and were listening in on Danica of course. They said during the entire race she was talking like an idiot. I guess Eury Jr. was her crew chief and he was asking her to relay the numbers on her gauges and she didn't even know what the gauges meant. They said that she was getting all excited during the race whenever anyone would come close to her.

They also said she easily had the best car out there but she really didn't work the draft well. We'll see how she fairs in the nationwide race.

on another note, I'm 99% sure I am going to the 500. My buddies uncle is the VP of marketing for NASCAR, he's the guy that hires all the bands and entertainment. He has hooked us up for the last couple years for each daytona race and also homestead last year. Good times
                                I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
                                I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
                                I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
                                "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
                                God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
                                Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Comment

Working...
                                X