Are the tracks solid or liquid?
        Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
        well after today definatly not solid
        That's funny.

Daytona always makes me nervous.
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• It was a sad to the the D(anica)atoyna 500 have all the problems it had yesterday. I know I might be in the minority but after the second pothole they sould have called the race.

~~~~~~~~~
          Brad K, darn near killed Edwards last year, as well as dozens of fans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr. Peanut, I am with you Indy Car is my first love. It broke my heart to see the split in 1996. I wrote an article about it in my school paper back then.

I was so mad about it I would tell anyone I saw in a IRL shirt what I thought about it. One day when I was working at the Denver Athletic Club, a few days after the first "Fake" Indy someguy in a IRL T-Shirt pull up the parking booth I was working in. So I ask him if he follows the "IRL" and he said "A little", and he asked my what I thought about it, and I gave him both barrells. How it was ruined the 500, was full of young punk drivers and old wash outs etc. He gave me a strange look and laughed and siad you better watch who you are talking to. At that moment I looked at his signed ticket and found out I was talking to Buzz Calkins!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Does anyone else find DW annoying? I hate how he openly cheers for "June Bug". He needs to learn that broadcasters have to be neutral.
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

• They're both good. Many people seem to favor Nascar more because its "more exciting". I don't watch Nascar nearly as much as I watch the IRL. My family use to own a Kart growing up, and I would go to the tracks to race. It was an awesome experience.

Comment

• I've said it before. The thing that bothers me most with Danica Patrick is the media. She's doing the smart thing by taking advantage of it.

Prime example of the over-hype of the media: NW race. Logano leads most of the race. Last lap, coming to the line, he gets spun out. He's in the grass and they cut to Patrick crossing the finish line. 26th? 30-something? 3 laps down?

That irked me big time.

They say she's great for the sport. Brings a new crowd to NASCAR. The media is going to push people like me out.
              Administrator

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• That storm we see in the weather thread could put a hurt on the Vegas race this weekend.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• I know I'm already tired of hearing about Patrick.

sigpic

Comment

• Part of my problem is with the way she markets herself. She is trading on the fact she is beautiful. If she was "average" looking she would not get half the press she does.

It is almost the same with Little Dale. He has won THREE races in the past five years. If he where named Dale Jones, and his daddy was not the the Intimidator he would not have a ride.

sigpic

Comment

• Saturday's race is already looking like it might be a rain out.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                        Saturday's race is already looking like it might be a rain out.
                        I hope Sunday's is not at risk.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                          Part of my problem is with the way she markets herself. She is trading on the fact she is beautiful. If she was "average" looking she would not get half the press she does.

It is almost the same with Little Dale. He has won THREE races in the past five years. If he where named Dale Jones, and his daddy was not the the Intimidator he would not have a ride.
                          Amen. How is he famous other than his last name? He's a horrible driver and you are 100% right, if he were anyone else, he wouldn't have a ride in NASCAR....he'd be doing dirt track locals on Saturday nights.
                          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                            I hope Sunday's is not at risk.
                            I was just offered tickets to the race for $30.

I'm just not going to be able to make it down.

So far Sunday looks OK.

sigpic

Comment

• Well that race was interesting. The caution light malfunctions were sorta embarrassing for Vegas me thinks.

I was so wanting Jeff to win it. He should have taken on 4 tires instead of 2 during that last pit. Proved to be the difference for Jimmie.

It was making me crazy flipping back and forth as the race wound down and the Nuggets were also ending at the same time.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                                Well that race was interesting. The caution light malfunctions were sorta embarrassing for Vegas me thinks.

I was so wanting Jeff to win it. He should have taken on 4 tires instead of 2 during that last pit. Proved to be the difference for Jimmie.

It was making me crazy flipping back and forth as the race wound down and the Nuggets were also ending at the same time.
                                I was flipping between the race and the hockey game. I had just switched it back to the race when Canada got the winning point.
                                Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

Working...
                                X