NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    I was flipping between the race and the hockey game. I had just switched it back to the race when Canada got the winning point.
    I was doing the same thing. I agree Maniac I was sooo pulling for Jeff.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

• vroooom vrooooom!!! :dance:

Comment

• I am sorry, but to me Mike Bliss' car this week was horrid. A pink race car with Kim Kardashian on the hood..... If where him I would have grenaded the engine on the first lap just to get out of being in it any longer then necessary.

Now had it been pink to support Breast Cancer that is another thing all together. I would have whole heartedly supported that.

sigpic

Comment

• So I am watching Inside NASCAR on Showtime and they where talking about how the pit crew memeber "poured" Coke~Cola on the pit boxes to give the cars and crewmen grips.

sigpic

Comment

• In today's Truck race, Tood Bodine will race The Night Train paint scheme and his brother Geoff has the BoDyne Bobsled truck. Geoff and his company designed and made the bobsled that won the gold in the Olympics.

I thought that was pretty cool.
            Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Wow, anyone else think that Carl Edwards might be sitting a race or two? What he did was totally uncalled for. He's lucky someone didn't get killed. It's one thing to get payback on a short track, but this is one of the fastest tracks in the circuit. What an idiot.
              sigpic

Adopted Posters:
              Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
              Adopted By:
              Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
              Broncbeat

Comment

• Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                Wow, anyone else think that Carl Edwards might be sitting a race or two? What he did was totally uncalled for. He's lucky someone didn't get killed. It's one thing to get payback on a short track, but this is one of the fastest tracks in the circuit. What an idiot.
                He deserves to sit the season on that one honestly....I hate Kessolowski, guys a fricken puke but you don't try to wreck someone at those speeds...FOR ANY REASON. Somone could have been killed.

What makes this whole situation worse for carl is he flat out wouldn't deny that it was intentional, instead of saying no I didn't mean to ( no one would have believed him) he pretty much said he didn't mean for it to go down like that (meaning yep I did it intentionally)

And honestly Brad needs to get his ass out of nascar because if he keeps rubbing drivers the wrong way like he's done so often since he came into the sport someone will end up killing him.

*edit* the talk is he'll get a 5 race suspension (he can kiss the chase goodbye as well as his ride with rouch)
                Last edited by Freyaka; 03-07-2010, 02:35 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

• I have lost alot of respect for Carl. I think wrecking anyone for any reason, on any track on purpose is wrong.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                    I have lost alot of respect for Carl. I think wrecking anyone for any reason, on any track on purpose is wrong.
                    I agree completely, I haven't had a lot of respect for him since the whole incident where he threated to punch his own teammate regardless of how little I think of Matt Kenseth and how much I think I'd like to punch him as well. I've suspected roid rage with cousin carl for awhile now but regardless he's got anger issues and he needs to grow up and get them in check because he could have cost someone their lives over his desire for revenge.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      I agree completely, I haven't had a lot of respect for him since the whole incident where he threated to punch his own teammate regardless of how little I think of Matt Kenseth and how much I think I'd like to punch him as well. I've suspected roid rage with cousin carl for awhile now but regardless he's got anger issues and he needs to grow up and get them in check because he could have cost someone their lives over his desire for revenge.
                      He needs anger management. Much like "Smoke" had to go through.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                        Wow, anyone else think that Carl Edwards might be sitting a race or two? What he did was totally uncalled for. He's lucky someone didn't get killed. It's one thing to get payback on a short track, but this is one of the fastest tracks in the circuit. What an idiot.
                        Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        He deserves to sit the season on that one honestly....I hate Kessolowski, guys a fricken puke but you don't try to wreck someone at those speeds...FOR ANY REASON. Somone could have been killed.

What makes this whole situation worse for carl is he flat out wouldn't deny that it was intentional, instead of saying no I didn't mean to ( no one would have believed him) he pretty much said he didn't mean for it to go down like that (meaning yep I did it intentionally)

And honestly Brad needs to get his ass out of nascar because if he keeps rubbing drivers the wrong way like he's done so often since he came into the sport someone will end up killing him.

*edit* the talk is he'll get a 5 race suspension (he can kiss the chase goodbye as well as his ride with rouch)
                        I was waiting for Brad to get spun out. Getting flipped was more the spoiler's fault.

Brad is getting what he's given out.

Now, saying all that, I do not approve of paybacks. It was wrong.

Edwards should expect a points and monetary fine, too?

Maybe Brad will get the message?

If you didn't notice, I don't like Brad.
                        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I was waiting for Brad to get spun out. Getting flipped was more the spoiler's fault.

Same here. I gaurentee you if he even bump drats Carl in the future NASCAR will come down on him like a ton of bricks.

sigpic

Comment

I don't either, he's a arrogant piece of crap that needs to get the heck out of nascar.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              I don't either, he's a arrogant piece of crap that needs to get the heck out of nascar.
                              I think his and alot of the other punk drivers problem is the try to be "Like Dale", but do not have has tallent, or know when and where to use it.

sigpic

Comment

• I'll tell you what, when Brad's car went airborn towards the grand stands like that, I gasped and held my breath hoping that nobody got hurt. That was incredible.

Both those guys should be removed from NASCAR as they are putting themselves and others in danger.
                                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X