No announcement yet.

NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else enjoying the string of bad luck Johnson's having? I mean don't get me wrong I'd rather see him blow engines than slam the wall that hard but anything is better than watching him win another championship!!
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      Anyone else enjoying the string of bad luck Johnson's having? I mean don't get me wrong I'd rather see him blow engines than slam the wall that hard but anything is better than watching him win another championship!!
      Not me. Then again I am a fan of his, but even if I where not I would not cheer against him simply because he his been dominate recently.
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
        Not me. Then again I am a fan of his, but even if I where not I would not cheer against him simply because he his been dominate recently.
        Even if he wasn't dominate I'd still root against him....I personally can't stand the guy at all.

I mean don't get me wrong I'm not a big fan of watching any driver have a hard hit but I don't mind watching him out of the race. He's the Oakland Raiders of my nascar with busch and hamlin my san diego and kc.

But seeing as he is your driver, sorry for your sake to see him out. I know anytime bobby has a crappy finish or wreck (which is always lately) it bums me out a bit.
        sigpic

Comment

Even if he wasn't dominate I'd still root against him....I personally can't stand the guy at all.

I mean don't get me wrong I'm not a big fan of watching any driver have a hard hit but I don't mind watching him out of the race. He's the Oakland Raiders of my nascar with busch and hamlin my san diego and kc.

But seeing as he is your driver, sorry for your sake to see him out. I know anytime bobby has a crappy finish or wreck (which is always lately) it bums me out a bit.
          Thanks. I have three drivers I pull for, Gordon, Johnson and Edwards. I too am not a big fan of the Busch boys. The only driver I did not want to win another Championship was Dale. The reason being my alltime fav is Petty and I didn't want him to have more then The King. Also because I though he was a dirty driver.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
            Thanks. I have three drivers I pull for, Gordon, Johnson and Edwards. I too am not a big fan of the Busch boys. The only driver I did not want to win another Championship was Dale. The reason being my alltime fav is Petty and I didn't want him to have more then The King. Also because I though he was a dirty driver.
            Earnhardt? Dirty? Nawwwww!

Smoke has always been my favorite. He's consistently good. It's all you can really ask for I guess.
            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
              Earnhardt? Dirty? Nawwwww!

Smoke has always been my favorite. He's consistently good. It's all you can really ask for I guess.
              I am glad he has "grown up", if that makes since.

sigpic

Comment

• Hamlin wins.

I wonder how it would have ended if Gordon could have pitted when he wanted to rather then having to make another lap.

sigpic

Comment

• Good race. I was hoping Burton would do it, but he likes to run over his air hose for some reason
                  I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
                  I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
                  I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
                  "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
                  God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
                  Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Comment

• Is it me or is Jeff Gordon snake bit. He seems so close to finally getting a win.

sigpic

Comment

Anyone else enjoying the string of bad luck Johnson's having? I mean don't get me wrong I'd rather see him blow engines than slam the wall that hard but anything is better than watching him win another championship!!
                      I'm glad that it should knock his ego done a little.

But, he's on my fantasy team.

I like Kyle Busch. He's an amazing driver. He's gotten better, personality-wise.

You all want to see some great racing, watch the Truck Series. We're going to Dover and Pocono to see them.
                      Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Brian Vickers will be out of action for awhile. He has bloodclots in his legs and around his lungs.

sigpic

Comment

• Busch Won the Nationwide Series Race.

sigpic

Comment

• Congrats to Kyle for winning on Sunday.

sigpic

Comment

• SOOOOOO......I'm thinking it might be more than just "bad luck" for jimmie, anyone else notice he hasn't really managed to finish many races lately and those he has finished haven't been that great (last win was bristol the week BEFORE they switched to the spoiler instead of the wing) I'm thinking he can't drive the wing the same or something. Same thing happened to gordon back in the day when they changed body styles, before the change won the championship after the change failed to make the chase.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Haha, Joey Lagano is my new hero!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI7ZWG8jC5M

His comments at 3:51 are flat out awesome

"I don't know what his deal is with me but it's probably not his fault, his wife wears the driver suit in the family and tells him what to do so it's probably not his fault"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X