• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Haha, Joey Lagano is my new hero!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI7ZWG8jC5M

His comments at 3:51 are flat out awesome

"I don't know what his deal is with me but it's probably not his fault, his wife wears the driver suit in the family and tells him what to do so it's probably not his fault"
    I've been a Logano fan since he came to NASCAR. He's a quiet, very polite person. Usually.

I like what Delana's response was, though. Printed up shirts with the quote, proceeds going to Harvick Foundation.

I'm unhappy with NASCAR, again. For a couple of reasons. The incident with Hornaday and the restart where he was suppose to start at the tail end of the longest line. He only dropped back a few cars, but 'it was far enough' for them. ???

The other is the penalities handed out to the #38 team. Blatant rules violation. I mean, blatant. Rumors were that they would get the most severe penalties ever. Nope. Carl Long still holds that. Which pretty much put him out of business.
    Last edited by Peanut; 06-13-2010, 10:37 PM.
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• I'm happy. Baltimore is to host an IRL race next year. Street racing.

I remember some on here wanted a track in CO. Looks like you'll be getting one. NASCAR has not made a commitment to it, though.

Colorado Sports Complex to include racetrack: On 1100 acres in rural Adams County, in what is technically still Aurora, developer Bill Schuck plans to build the largest sports project in Colorado history. Shuck says he envisions an oval, a road course, a drag racing facility, indoor and outdoor karting facilities and a concert pavilion as part of the Colorado Motorplex. "We are confident that we will be seeing racing in the Front Range of Colorado in the very near future," said Schuck in an interview in his Colorado Springs office surrounded by previously unseen graphic images of the Motorplex. "This is going to happen. The question is not if, but when and our plan is to have a track in place for the public to attend in 2013." Earlier efforts to bring NASCAR or Indy racing to Colorado have been vexed by challenges to finding a suitable location for a track. A site in Commerce City was rejected in part because it was too close to residences and earlier efforts in Aurora were turned down for fear the taxpayers would have to support it. At Schuck's Transport development, bordered by Front Range Airport and I-70, there are no nearby homes, easy access into and out of the development, the property is already zoned for a track and no tax dollars needed to build the project. Schuck says the oval alone will cost "several hundred million" dollars to construct. "This economy is very, very difficult," he said. "Fortunately, we're working on a concept that's very unique. This is not just another real estate deal. We have spoken with (NASCAR team) owners. We have spoken with drivers. We have spoken with numerous investors, all of whom have expressed an interest in becoming part of this facility. Colorado needs a motor sports facility." Schuck says he has not received any guarantee from major league racing that they will come if he builds the oval and yet, he says the reaction he's received in the process of putting the plans together has been overwhelmingly positive. He cites previous efforts by the sport to gain access to the two million people who live in the metro area. He expects to break ground next year, creating numerous jobs and what he calls an economic boom for Aurora and the state of Colorado in the process.(9 News)(5-27-2010)
      Administrator

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Jimmie Johnson is back to win winning ways.:salute!:
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

Comment

• Back to Back wins for #48.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            Haha, Joey Lagano is my new hero!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI7ZWG8jC5M

His comments at 3:51 are flat out awesome

"I don't know what his deal is with me but it's probably not his fault, his wife wears the driver suit in the family and tells him what to do so it's probably not his fault"
            Guess I am old school, but I think Lagano was out of line with this comment.

sigpic

Comment

• I can't wait till the Brickyard.

sigpic

Comment

• Congratulations to Ganassi and Jamie.

sigpic

Comment

• A plane carrying Jack Roush has crashed. Roush has suffer multipul cuts and bruses.

sigpic

Comment

• I am in a hotel in Drums, PA. I like that name.

Internet connection is soo slow.

Going to the truck race in Pocono tomorrow. Weird qualifying rules for for this one. Like Champ road course rules. Should be fun to watch. They're televising it on SPEED.
                    Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

• Enjoy!! If you go on Sunday can you try to get me either Jeff Gordon, Jimmie or Rewards autographs

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                        A plane carrying Jack Roush has crashed. Roush has suffer multipul cuts and bruses.
                        I'm glad he's OK. Usually when the word "plane" and "crash" are used in the same sentence it's not good.
                        That's what she said.

Comment

• Originally posted by TriCityBronco View Post
                          I'm glad he's OK. Usually when the word "plane" and "crash" are used in the same sentence it's not good.
                          Same here! What is amazing is this is the second time he survived a plane crash.

sigpic

Comment

• Kyle wins the Nationwide Race.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                              Enjoy!! If you go on Sunday can you try to get me either Jeff Gordon, Jimmie or Rewards autographs
                              Had a good time, thanks.

Great crowd there. This might be an annual race for us.

Sorry, South. Not at the Cup race. I wish I could get those autographs for you.
                              Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                                Had a good time, thanks.

Great crowd there. This might be an annual race for us.

Sorry, South. Not at the Cup race. I wish I could get those autographs for you.
                                Glad to hear you had a great time and it is ok about the sits.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X