NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
    Congrats Trevor Bane!!! I am so happy for the Wood Brothers!
    Yes.. Congrats to Trevor.

He should buy Bobby Labonte a beer if he was old enough. I was so happy for Bobby to be that close to the front and helped push him around.

I'm a little irked at Carl for pushing Bobby back to 4th but oh well. I've been a Labonte fan for many years. Glad to see him in the front of the pack for a change.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• Great race. It's been at least a few years since I've watched a Nascar race, but decided to watch this one. 10 year anniversary of Earnhardt's death, and was definitely rooting for Junior today. Disappointed when he had to pit because of a flat rear tire, and then the way he wrecked, a little disappointing. But Trevor Bayne winning it is a pretty good story. I thought it was an awesome day.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post

He should buy Bobby Labonte a beer if he was old enough. I was so happy for Bobby to be that close to the front and helped push him around.

I'm a little irked at Carl for pushing Bobby back to 4th but oh well. I've been a Labonte fan for many years. Glad to see him in the front of the pack for a change.
        Hubby's a Labonte fan. It's good to see him competitive again.

Congrats to Trevor and the Wood brothers!
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by LbloodOjunkieG View Post
          Great race. It's been at least a few years since I've watched a Nascar race, but decided to watch this one. 10 year anniversary of Earnhardt's death, and was definitely rooting for Junior today. Disappointed when he had to pit because of a flat rear tire, and then the way he wrecked, a little disappointing. But Trevor Bayne winning it is a pretty good story. I thought it was an awesome day.
          Yeah... It really sucks that Jr. couldn't finish the race and there was a collective gasp and sigh of relief after he hit the wall and was checked out OK.

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
          Hubby's a Labonte fan. It's good to see him competitive again.

Congrats to Trevor and the Wood brothers!
          I remember that hubby is a Bobby fan too. I thought to myself... watch him pass the youngster and win it!!! Oh well. You're right. At least he was competitive again but all the wrecks and cautions helped him in the end even though he didn't drop out of the top 20 all day I don't believe.

sigpic

Comment

Thought of you when Bobby was pushing Trevor.
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
              Thought of you when Bobby was pushing Trevor.
              I really was so excited!

I was bouncing in my seat saying come on... come on... at least get 2nd place until Edwards entered the picture.

sigpic

Comment

• I liked the X-MO camera shots.
                Amazing photography.

Also liked the heat sensor cameras too.
                Those will be really glowing at the short tracks.

I liked the old Daytona better.
                All that 2 car pushing for the whole race was nutz.
                Way too many cautions at Daytona now.
                The only way to race at Daytona now will be 2 car.
                Too bad.

Feel sorry for Ragan making a dumb rookie move.

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

• My Fav drivers Currently Racing.
                  1. Jeff Gordon (has been for years).
                  2. Johnson (Since his Rookie Year)
                  3. Edwards (Since his Rookie Year)
                  4. Bayne (I became fan BEFORE the start of the Race.

sigpic

Comment

• Regan Smith, Colorado still supports you! You got screwed today, you should have been on the podium. If it wasn't you I would have liked Jr to win.

Oh well, we can't have everything our way.

Congrats to the young kid Trevor.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• He did not get screwed. That is part of racing.

sigpic

Comment

• As a longtime bobby labonte fan I can tell you I am on cloud 9 seeing him in the top 5. Bayne should send him a huge thank you to labote for the great push!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          As a longtime bobby labonte fan I can tell you I am on cloud 9 seeing him in the top 5. Bayne should send him a huge thank you to labote for the great push!
                          wtc where is my sig?

*edit nevermind it doesn't show up when I post via my phone.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
                            I liked the X-MO camera shots.
                            Amazing photography.

Also liked the heat sensor cameras too.
                            Those will be really glowing at the short tracks.

I liked the old Daytona better.
                            All that 2 car pushing for the whole race was nutz.
                            Way too many cautions at Daytona now.
                            The only way to race at Daytona now will be 2 car.
                            Too bad.

Feel sorry for Ragan making a dumb rookie move.
                            Look who crawled out of the woodwork!!!

That two car pushing thing had me floored as well. "New racing style" blah blah blah. Track was just repaved after what? almost 30 years?

Those heat sensor cameras are cool. I like them too and also love digger cam.

I hate the short tracks. I hate them with a passion. Boring and stupid IMO. I love these wide open tracks and look forward to Phoenix and Vegas coming up.

Nice to see you old friend. Been a while.

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                            As a longtime bobby labonte fan I can tell you I am on cloud 9 seeing him in the top 5. Bayne should send him a huge thank you to labote for the great push!
                            Woot Woot!! Me and Peanut's hubby also Bobby fans!!!

sigpic

Comment

I've been a bobby fan forever and I told my dad before the race that I thought he still had gas in the tank he just didn't have any equiptment worth a crap to drive in and now that he's got full sponsership and a car that has been competetive he's going to do well.

Hopefully we'll see a Jeff Burton like comback from him this year, it's been far too long since I've enjoyed seeing him make funny faces when he talked in victory lane.
                              sigpic

Comment

Look who crawled out of the woodwork!!!

That two car pushing thing had me floored as well. "New racing style" blah blah blah. Track was just repaved after what? almost 30 years?

Those heat sensor cameras are cool. I like them too and also love digger cam.

I hate the short tracks. I hate them with a passion. Boring and stupid IMO. I love these wide open tracks and look forward to Phoenix and Vegas coming up.

Nice to see you old friend. Been a while.

U might be the only person I know that doesnt like the short tracks. Those are the races that take the most skill to win IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X