Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SyxxSynse View Post
    And I'll be there! :thumb:
    My wife asked me the other day if she could get me tickets to any race which one would it be (she was assuming daytona 500) I told her bristol night racing is what I would want!
    sigpic

Comment

• For me it would go Daytona, Dega, the Bristol.
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
        Cool. Maybe post some pictures?

Please?

I have a friend from NY who used to go there. Got too expensive. Now, she goes to Dover and Pocono.

FYI: Trucks race on Saturday at 5pm EST on SPEED.

racefantv.com for all your racing schedules.

NHRA on Sunday.
        Will do, though I will only be there for the Nationwide race. I'll try to get some pretty good pics for ya.

I've been a few times to Bristol and it is great, though I do know what you mean by it being too expensive. Along with tickets, hotels around the track are ridiculous. I found a room for one night for $250, and that's a deal compared to what I have paid before.

And yes, the Truck race is Saturday! Not tonight like I said before. My bad.

Comment

• This might sound odd, but with the recent earthquake in Japan I hope a Toyota wins on Sunday.

sigpic

Comment

• Bobby has qualified 16th for the race in Bristol this weekend. He's pretty stoked about it.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
              This might sound odd, but with the recent earthquake in Japan I hope a Toyota wins on Sunday.
              Doesn't sound odd to me.

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
              Bobby has qualified 16th for the race in Bristol this weekend. He's pretty stoked about it.
              I hope he does well.
              Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Props to Jennifer Jo Cobb. I hope she gets a really good ride with some decent owners.
                Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                  Bobby has qualified 16th for the race in Bristol this weekend. He's pretty stoked about it.
                  Me too, he's mid pack in the practice speeds as well and I'm hopeful for a good weekend I've noticed his crew chief is good at making the car better as the rest goes on so him being in the top half is hopefully a good sign that he'll be fast enough to keep from going a lap down early.

As far as what was said about hoping a Toyota wins this week due to the earthquake, since Bobby drives a toyota now I think you can all guess which Toyota I'm hoping does this

*edit* and by the way I've got a guy that I know who is related to Jeremy Petty (and works for him on his cars/trucks) who is getting me some signed Bobby stuff after the Texas race in a couple of weeks and he says he's going to get my dad and I garage passes at kansas speedway!
                  Last edited by Freyaka; 03-19-2011, 04:45 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Sorry Bobby got spun.

sigpic

Comment

• Kurt won. I a certain Mod is Happy.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                        Sorry Bobby got spun.
                        AND? He spun and was still in 9th after that, still finished 13th and is in the top 15 in points.

I said before the race he had a good car and while it wasn't a race winner or anything it still was a great finish.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I'm back from my trip to Bristol and here are a few of the pictures I took Friday and Saturday...

Comment

• It was a great trip. I saw some good racing and met several of the drivers. I took a full size racing helmet with me and got 20+ signatures. And if anyone's interested, I can tell you which drivers were good to the fans and which ones were jerks.

Comment

It was a great trip. I saw some good racing and met several of the drivers. I took a full size racing helmet with me and got 20+ signatures. And if anyone's interested, I can tell you which drivers were good to the fans and which ones were jerks.
                              Nice pictures,CPs Forthcoming

Comment

It was a great trip. I saw some good racing and met several of the drivers. I took a full size racing helmet with me and got 20+ signatures. And if anyone's interested, I can tell you which drivers were good to the fans and which ones were jerks.
                                I hope Labonte wasn't one of the jerks (hoping to meet him at kansas) Good race today! Great pics thanks for posting them!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X