• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
    CP on it? Smoke v The Field.
    Alright your on!
    sigpic

Comment

• Kyle won tonight's race.
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

Comment

Kyle won tonight's race.
        Yes i know that, & i will be giving it up!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Kyle won tonight's race.
          You just had to rub it in didn't you?
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
            I was not trying to rub it in. Sorry if it came across that way.

sigpic

Comment

I was not trying to rub it in. Sorry if it came across that way.
              Well you won so enjoy! And i paid up basicly immediately.

Sorry if i come across a little pissed but i am!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

South usually posts the winner of the race.

Kyle won!!! :dance: :thumb:

^^^ That's rubbing it in.

Hope you're in a better mood.
                Administrator
                sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Well you won so enjoy! And i paid up basicly immediately.

Sorry if i come across a little pissed but i am!!!!
                  No worries bro.

sigpic

Comment

No worries bro.
                    Well i'm just getting frustrated with this season, i expected him to win by now. Again i apoligize, i was a little drunk also
                    sigpic

Comment

• Yay for Kyle Busch! :dance:

I wish I could have watched the race but I was unable
                      sigpic
                      Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

• Man Golden Tate is stupid.

sigpic

Comment

Man Golden Tate is stupid.
                          Right on! Let's see him strap in for 3-4 hours with temps. as high as 135 degrees inside that car & then talk.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Golden Tate says NASCAR drivers aren’t athletes, hears it from racing fans

Seahawks receiver Golden Tate stepped into a controversy this week when he went on Twitter and proclaimed that NASCAR drivers aren’t athletes.

Tate was watching the ESPY Awards and saw that NASCAR’s Jimmie Johnson was nominated for male athlete of the year. Tate wasn’t impressed.

“Jimmy johnson up for best athlete???? Um nooo .. Driving a car does not show athleticism,” Tate tweeted.

That led to a bunch of racing fans tweeting back at Tate, telling him he was wrong. But Tate wasn’t backing down.

“Who looks like a better athlete?” Tate asked one NASCAR fans who challenged him on Twitter. “Lebron making a sick play or a guy or Jimmie riding on circles?”

“I’m not saying NASCAR isn’t hard,” Tate added. “I’m just saying u don’t have to be athletic to do that.”

I’m sure I’ll hear it from racing fans now, too, but Tate is obviously right that to call Johnson the best “athlete” is ridiculous. Tate is a much better athlete than Johnson. Every NFL wide receiver is a much better athlete than Johnson.

Of course, if the ESPY Awards were really looking to honor the best “athlete,” they’d nominate a bunch of Olympic decathletes. What the ESPY Awards actually mean when they say “Best Male Athlete” is “Man who has accomplished the most in his sport.” Johnson is a five-time champion in his sport, so it’s easy to see why he was nominated.

When told about Tate’s comments, Johnson extended an invitation for Tate to attend a race. And Tate tweeted that after hearing from passionate NASCAR fans, “I will say my respect for NASCAR has gone up tremendously.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...h-nascar-fans/
                            Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 07-16-2011, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
                              Golden Tate says NASCAR drivers aren’t athletes, hears it from racing fans

Seahawks receiver Golden Tate stepped into a controversy this week when he went on Twitter and proclaimed that NASCAR drivers aren’t athletes.

Tate was watching the ESPY Awards and saw that NASCAR’s Jimmie Johnson was nominated for male athlete of the year. Tate wasn’t impressed.

“Jimmy johnson up for best athlete???? Um nooo .. Driving a car does not show athleticism,” Tate tweeted.

That led to a bunch of racing fans tweeting back at Tate, telling him he was wrong. But Tate wasn’t backing down.

“Who looks like a better athlete?” Tate asked one NASCAR fans who challenged him on Twitter. “Lebron making a sick play or a guy or Jimmie riding on circles?”

“I’m not saying NASCAR isn’t hard,” Tate added. “I’m just saying u don’t have to be athletic to do that.”

I’m sure I’ll hear it from racing fans now, too, but Tate is obviously right that to call Johnson the best “athlete” is ridiculous. Tate is a much better athlete than Johnson. Every NFL wide receiver is a much better athlete than Johnson.

Of course, if the ESPY Awards were really looking to honor the best “athlete,” they’d nominate a bunch of Olympic decathletes. What the ESPY Awards actually mean when they say “Best Male Athlete” is “Man who has accomplished the most in his sport.” Johnson is a five-time champion in his sport, so it’s easy to see why he was nominated.

When told about Tate’s comments, Johnson extended an invitation for Tate to attend a race. And Tate tweeted that after hearing from passionate NASCAR fans, “I will say my respect for NASCAR has gone up tremendously.”
                              Permalink 210 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Rumor Mill, Seattle Seahawks, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories
                              I can understand what he's trying to say about athletic but what he fails to realize is that every sport is different & requires a different skill set to be succesful.

Is he going to say something about golfers? or what about baseball players? just because your not out there running around & getting hit should not take away from what it does take to compete in your respective sport.

P.S. on a side note Smoke starts outside front row tommorrow, Go Smoke!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I can understand what he's trying to say about athletic but what he fails to realize is that every sport is different & requires a different skill set to be succesful.

Is he going to say something about golfers? or what about baseball players? just because your not out there running around & getting hit should not take away from what it does take to compete in your respective sport.

P.S. on a side note Smoke starts outside front row tommorrow, Go Smoke!!
                                I'm sure glad McDaniels didn't draft Tate,we would be among the most hated teams by Nascar fans.
                                Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 07-16-2011, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X