• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
    Check again.
    Damn it all!!!!! :arg:!!!!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Still not you.
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

Comment

Still not you.
        Jerk.

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
          Jerk.
          Takes one to know one loser. Wait that would make me a loser. Scratch that.

sigpic

Comment

Takes one to know one loser. Wait that would make me a loser. Scratch that.
            Yeah, you really aren't a loser. I guess it's a term of endearment. Is it bedtime yet??

Comment

Yeah, you really aren't a loser. I guess it's a term of endearment. Is it bedtime yet??
              Just about.

sigpic

Comment

Just about.
                Then on that note methinks I'll pop open one more and wish you a god night!

Cheers!!

Comment

Then on that note methinks I'll pop open one more and wish you a god night!

Cheers!!
                  Sleep well. Have one more Ice Cold Southweisers.

sigpic

Comment

• Ambrose wins the Race at the Glenn.

sigpic

Comment

• As some have noticed, I use this thread for all racing, since I would probably be talking to myself most of the time.

Open-wheel is my first love in racing, but I have never been to a live race. When I heard that IndyCars were coming to Baltimore, I got so excited. As it got closer, for some reason my excitement died and I waited too long and the better tickets were gone.

It might not be a bad thing to miss the first race here. There's been protests about cutting trees down, the BRD is being sued. I've taken the train for baseball and football games, I can't imagine this going smoothly.

Chaos doesn't sound like fun to me.

I think I'll wait until next year.

It is interesting to see how a city gets ready for the event, though.
                      Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                        As some have noticed, I use this thread for all racing, since I would probably be talking to myself most of the time.
                        Open-wheel is my first love in racing, but I have never been to a live race. When I heard that IndyCars were coming to Baltimore, I got so excited. As it got closer, for some reason my excitement died and I waited too long and the better tickets were gone.

It might not be a bad thing to miss the first race here. There's been protests about cutting trees down, the BRD is being sued. I've taken the train for baseball and football games, I can't imagine this going smoothly.

Chaos doesn't sound like fun to me.

I think I'll wait until next year.

It is interesting to see how a city gets ready for the event, though.
                        Actually this is how i feel, as i have posted a few different topics with links to them & i thought they were worth discussing but nobody responded to them.

One of those i really thought that you would have noticed & enjoyed, maybe you just did not see it, but it was about Danic Patrick moving on to NASCAR full time.

As far as going to a live race, let me tell you there's nothing quite like it. It is a great atmosphere & like one big giant party. I will say though traffic can get really bad, especially getting out.It also gets really loud but i usually have a headset.

You really should try to experience it at least once, you should go to Richmond for the final race before the chase, that is one of if not the best track's to go to a race.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                          Actually this is how i feel, as i have posted a few different topics with links to them & i thought they were worth discussing but nobody responded to them.

One of those i really thought that you would have noticed & enjoyed, maybe you just did not see it, but it was about Danic Patrick moving on to NASCAR full time.

As far as going to a live race, let me tell you there's nothing quite like it. It is a great atmosphere & like one big giant party. I will say though traffic can get really bad, especially getting out.It also gets really loud but i usually have a headset.

You really should try to experience it at least once, you should go to Richmond for the final race before the chase, that is one of if not the best track's to go to a race.
                          We've been to lots of NASCAR races, including Richmond. I was talking about open-wheel races. Dover is our home track. Last year, we let our "season" tickets go for the September Cup race.

I saw your comment on Patrick. I didn't comment because she's not my favorite. I don't like all the hype surrounding her. There's some aspects of her career that I don't like.

I couldn't add anything positive, so I kept my mouth shut.
                          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• I also grew up loving to watch CART races. But after the splot with the IRL I have not been able to get it to it. I only watch the Indy 500. At lnly point my displeasure with the IRL was so big, with out knowing who I was talking to, I insulted just aboit every driver in a skathing tirade to Buzz Calkins.

Peanut, go to the race. You will never geat the chance again to see the inaugural races. Years ago I went to the first two Grand Prix of Denver, and loved it.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                              We've been to lots of NASCAR races, including Richmond. I was talking about open-wheel races. Dover is our home track. Last year, we let our "season" tickets go for the September Cup race.

I saw your comment on Patrick. I didn't comment because she's not my favorite. I don't like all the hype surrounding her. There's some aspects of her career that I don't like.

I couldn't add anything positive, so I kept my mouth shut.
                              I was thinking maybe that's what you meant but wasn't sure. So what other tracks have you been to? We have gone to Ricmond, Bristol, Martinsville, Pocono (not a good race to attend) & Las Vegas, I suppose Dover is the only one in the area we have missed & would have been next but just can't afford it right now.

And i'm curious as to what exactly it is you don't care for with Danica, yes i know the hype & coverage of her is through the roof but lets' face it, she is after all a female in a predominatley all male sport & i think that she doesn't do half bad.
                              sigpic

Comment

• The problem I have with her is right now she is all sizzle and no steak. The only reason she gets the ammount of attention she does is 99.95% based on her looks. She has only won one race in the Indy Car series and that was more of an exabition then a "real" race. I also dislike her "Go Daddy" commericals. They are in bad taste. Is she a beautiful woman? Yes. I think she rides on that more then what she does behind the wheel.

Let's be honest if she looked like Ed Asner in drag she would not be a household name.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X