No announcement yet.

NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love for Jeff to join Jimmie, Dale and King Richard.

I wouls also love Jimmie to be Mr 6.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
      I would love for Jeff to join Jimmie, Dale and King Richard.

I wouls also love Jimmie to be Mr 6.
      That there is enough to make me want to throw up & then do this :brick: & then this :shake: & maybe even this :hammer:

Sorry but it's about dam time for somebody else to win.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        Anyone else getting the feeling that come end of the year Jimmie Johnson won't be the only "five time" in nascar? Jeff's getting on a hot streak when it counts most and his 3 wins will put him (I believe) in the points lead after richmond.
        On a side note I love Clint Bowyers nickname for Juan Pablo "the Jackass" Montoya, great stuff. I really don't think there is anyone in the nascar garage that likes him (I know a guy that works on the team of a kid that occasionally drives in the truck series and he says Montoya and Hamlin are the two least friendly people in the garage)
        Actually Kyle Busch will have the point lead because he has 4 wins. Gordon will be tied for 2nd with Harvick who also has 3 wins. Busch would start the chase with 12 points, Gordon & Harvick with 9 points.

About the race at Atlanta, he had a great car all day but i'm telling you what, if there were 5-7 laps more he would not have won that race & it wouldn't have been Johnson beating him either. Stewart was coming so dam fast in the closing laps i could not believe it.

He went from being 13 seconds behind to fininshing 4.5 seconds behind, all in a span of about 10-20 laps remaining & in the final 8 laps went from 8th to 3rd, He was coming like a freight train.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
          That there is enough to make me want to throw up & then do this :brick: & then this :shake: & maybe even this :hammer:

Sorry but it's about dam time for somebody else to win.
          What if it was Stewart the was about to win his sixth title in a row.

sigpic

Comment

What if it was Stewart the was about to win his sixth title in a row.
            Well it's not Stewart but if it were i would not be upset about it that's for sure. However with that being said, it is not good for the sport or any other sport for that matter to have the same team winning the title 5 years straight.

I mean if he keeps winning over & over & over, at some point people will stop watching, stop going to the track & Nascar will be in big trouble. In fact i'd say that is already occurring, just look at how empty the tracks are these days. Yes the economy has alot to do with it but it's more than that.
            sigpic

Comment

• Kyle Busch.

/Thread

Comment

• Yeah Baby!!!! What a way to kick off the chase & what better time for the first win. What an awesome car all day, way to go Smoke!!!
                sigpic

Comment

• Tony Stewart won today's race in Chicago.

sigpic

Comment

• Getting hot at just the right time, he's gonna be a serious threat for that title now.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Lookout Nascar Smoke is a rising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Championship here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
                      sigpic

Comment

• Congrats to Tony and BFiPA.

sigpic

Comment

Congrats to Tony and BFiPA.
                          Yeah ironically he start's winning & i get put on probation so my smoke profile is not viewable.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah ironically he start's winning & i get put on probation so my smoke profile is not viewable.
                            Ironic......

sigpic

Comment

• I'm not expecting a whole lot this weekend at Dover, smoke has been really bad there over the past couple years & i'm not sure why because at one time it was his best track.

If he can finish in the top 10 on sunday that would be like another win & that's all i'm hoping for, not to lose a bunch of points.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm not expecting a whole lot this weekend at Dover, smoke has been really bad there over the past couple years & i'm not sure why because at one time it was his best track.

If he can finish in the top 10 on sunday that would be like another win & that's all i'm hoping for, not to lose a bunch of points.
                                Good luck to you and Tony.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X