Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Southstander
    I'm a Gordon Fan







    really, no BS

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by chiefshunny
      really, no BS
      Don't hold that against him.

      I guess you can tell by my avatar and screenname who I pull for on Sundays.

      By the way, welcome to the boards chiefshunny!

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by chiefshunny
        really, no BS

        But my all time favorite shares my b-day (Today by the way ) Richard Petty
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

        Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by dusty6
          Don't hold that against him.

          I guess you can tell by my avatar and screenname who I pull for on Sundays.

          By the way, welcome to the boards chiefshunny!





          ahhh, let me guess, let me guess....MM, he is the number 6 car

          I wasn't holding it against him, I am a Jeff Gordon fan, I was curious to see if he was fibbing to me...

          Comment


          • #80
            I used to hate Jeff Gordon with a passion, but now, compared to ___holes like Tony Stewart and Kyle Busch, he's OK in my book.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by dusty6
              I used to hate Jeff Gordon with a passion, but now, compared to ___holes like Tony Stewart and Kyle Busch, he's OK in my book.



              I can't stand crybaby Stewart....

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by dusty6
                I used to hate Jeff Gordon with a passion, but now, compared to ___holes like Tony Stewart and Kyle Busch, he's OK in my book.
                How about Kurt?????
                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Southstander
                  How about Kurt?????
                  I don't think Kurt has ever really did anything to make me want to hate him. It was sicking when he said he would leave Roush and go to Penske though, what a dumb move that was.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by dusty6
                    I don't think Kurt has ever really did anything to make me want to hate him. It was sicking when he said he would leave Roush and go to Penske though, what a dumb move that was.

                    Didn't he heave his helmet at Jimmy Spencer??


                    I heard reports of Marco Going to NASCAR, what do you think of him taking over the 6.
                    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Southstander
                      Didn't he heave his helmet at Jimmy Spencer??


                      I heard reports of Marco Going to NASCAR, what do you think of him taking over the 6.
                      Yeah, I remember that, but I dislike Spencer more than Busch.

                      And when you say Marco, do you mean Andretti?

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by dusty6
                        Yeah, I remember that, but I dislike Spencer more than Busch.

                        And when you say Marco, do you mean Andretti?

                        That would be he.
                        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                        Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          gotta love the tony hater's
                          Official member of ViolationWatch®.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Southstander
                            That would be he.
                            IDK. He does very well with Indy cars from what I've seen, but Indy cars and stock cars are two totally different animals. He would have to run a race or two in a stock car before I gave a definite answer to that question.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              It would be a big name though
                              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                              Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Southstander
                                It would be a big name though
                                True, but having a famous last name doesn't mean you have the gift. Marco seems to be the exception to the rule. But when you think of Earnhardt and Petty, you think of Dale and Richard, not Kerry and Kyle.

                                It still seems that Todd Kluever will be the one taking over Mark's cup car when he leaves. I have mixed emotions on this. I think I said this earlier here, but Kluever hasn't proven himself to be able to contend with the big boys in Cup. He ran one year in the Truck Series, earning twelve Top 10's and six Top 5's. That IS impressive, but I see no numbers in the win column. After only running one year in Trucks, he was moved to the Busch Series this year. So far, he has only two Top 10's. That doesn't sound like a good résumé for the Cup Series just yet.

                                Todd makes six starts in the Cup Series this year, starting this weekend, so we'll see how he does there and if that changes my mind.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X