NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    That is one of the first thoughts i had & if there is anybody who can handle him it would be coach gibbs. I mean he had to deal with tony when he was out of control & now he is dealing with kyle, so i think he could pull it off.

The only question would be if they would add a 4th car or would they release logano because he has clearly not lived up to the hype.
    I like Logano's potential. I just think that Gibbs brought him up a little to fast. Should have dad him run the Nationwide for a couple of years first.
    sigpic

Comment

• What about Stewart/Haas?
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
        What about Stewart/Haas?
        Stewart/Hass already has Danica signed to a part-time deal, so I can't see that happening. I seriously can't really think of to much opportunities for Kurt to land.

Hendrick already has Kahne set to replace Mark

Stewart/Hass has Danica on a part-time schedule

MWR has Truex Jr, Bowyer, and Mark Martin

Roush already canned Kurt once. Don't see Jack going through that again.

RCR is cutting back to 3 cars this season I think. Maybe they change their minds and sign Kurt to a 4th car? Idk

There is really only 2 real possibilities I can think of for Kurt.
        1.RPM is trying to go to a 3 car team. They currently have AJ and Marcos. Maybe they take a chance on Kurt.

2.If someone buys Red Bull racing I could see Kurt replacing Kasey there.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KnoMo#27 View Post
          Stewart/Hass already has Danica signed to a part-time deal, so I can't see that happening. I seriously can't really think of to much opportunities for Kurt to land.

RCR is cutting back to 3 cars this season I think. Maybe they change their minds and sign Kurt to a 4th car? Idk

1.RPM is trying to go to a 3 car team. They currently have AJ and Marcos. Maybe they take a chance on Kurt.

I think Smoke might see himself in Kurt.

sigpic

Comment

• Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

sigpic

Comment

• Mike Ford is now out as Denny Hamlin's crew chief. There are alot of moves being made before heading into next year.
              sigpic

Comment

I think another possibility could be Earnhart/Ganassi Racing, they only have 2 drivers with Montoya & McMurray.
                sigpic

Comment

• I have never care for any of the politics or who is racing for who this week, i just like to watch the cars tearing it up on race day.
                  I really like Cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                    I have never care for any of the politics or who is racing for who this week, i just like to watch the cars tearing it up on race day.
                    Let's just be glad "Silly Season" is only a few weeks long.

sigpic

Comment

I think another possibility could be Earnhart/Ganassi Racing, they only have 2 drivers with Montoya & McMurray.
                      I don't know how I forgot about Earnhardt/Ganassi. Yeah I could see Kurt possibly ending up there.
                      sigpic

Comment

Mike Ford is now out as Denny Hamlin's crew chief. There are alot of moves being made before heading into next year.
                        Not very surprised by that at all. Ford has cost Denny probably around 10-12 wins in his career. Not a very good crew chief imo.
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

How long do you think Hendrick will keep Jr.? I know he's NASCAR's most popular driver but he hasn't won since 2008.....

Comment

Working...
                                X