Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NASCAR confiscated part of Jimmie Johnson's Daytona 500 car because of illegal modifications.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • And Stewart crashed himself along with both Busch brothers, AJ Allmendiger & Brad Keselowski in the first practice for the shootout. Guess it's better to get it out of the way in practice rather than in the race.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Did you enjoy Smoke on Last Man Standing?
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

        Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
          Did you enjoy Smoke on Last Man Standing?
          I forgot about it.

          So what do you think will happen with Chad Knaus or shall i say what do you think should happen to him?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • As a fan of Jimmie as much as I would want to give him a pass I cannot do so. I think they, sports in general, need to make punishments more sever. That being said make him sit out the entire season with NO contact with anyone at Hendricks either direct or by proxy.
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

            Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
              As a fan of Jimmie as much as I would want to give him a pass I cannot do so. I think they, sports in general, need to make punishments more sever. That being said make him sit out the entire season with NO contact with anyone at Hendricks either direct or by proxy.
              I have to agree, i think NASCAR has to step up this time because he continues to do this & i think the worst hes has gotten in punishment was out for 4 races back when he was caught in 2006.

              And the sad part about the whole deal is that he keeps doing it at Daytona for the sport's biggest race & drawing negative attention to himself his team & nascar in general.

              Time to put your foot down NASCAR!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • What I think is really stupid of Mr. Knaus is that as you say it is at the Daytona 500. This is the biggest race of the year. NASCAR will be looking at every one with a fine tooth comb and since he has done it in the past he will draw more attention. I hate to say this but if your are going to cheat atleast be smart about it. Do it midsession at a smaller event.
                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • The other thing i thought about was at some point don't you think Rick Hendrick would realize what is going on & say maybe i should step in & do something about this myself to try to put a stop to it, although i doubt Knaus will ever stop.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • I can't stand Kyle Busch but that was incredible! That kid could drive a freaking washing machine to victory.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      I can't stand Kyle Busch but that was incredible! That kid could drive a freaking washing machine to victory.


                      I like Kyle. He still needs some personal work (and I think Gibbs is the right guy for the job), but he is a good driver.

                      Anyone tired of Patrick, yet?
                      Administrator

                      Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                      Lupus Awareness

                      "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Peanut View Post


                        I like Kyle. He still needs some personal work (and I think Gibbs is the right guy for the job), but he is a good driver.

                        Anyone tired of Patrick, yet?
                        I have this great thing called a dvr, I didn't hear a word she said I just fast fowarded past it.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Carl Edwards is on the pole for the Great American Race.
                          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                          Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                            I have this great thing called a dvr, I didn't hear a word she said I just fast fowarded past it.


                            My kind of guy.

                            She's not a bad person. It's just the media hype that annoys me. Maybe I can enjoy the IRL more.
                            Administrator

                            Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                            Lupus Awareness

                            "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                            Comment


                            • That was a good race last night & i'm so glad it was back to pack racing instead of that stupid 2 by 2 tango crap they have been doing recently at Daytona & Dega.

                              Although based off the finish in the shootout it looks like that's how things will end up at the end of the race & that's how it's going to be won.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                                That was a good race last night & i'm so glad it was back to pack racing instead of that stupid 2 by 2 tango crap they have been doing recently at Daytona & Dega.

                                Although based off the finish in the shootout it looks like that's how things will end up at the end of the race & that's how it's going to be won.
                                What I got from the shootout is there is most likely going to be a couple "Big Ones" in the 500, which I'm not happy about. Hopefully the drivers get it figured out by next Sunday.

                                PS: Hopefully Carl will end the 500 right were he starts, lol.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X