Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking NASCAR Cup News!

This just in...

F1 driver Juan Pablo Montoya to drive #42 Texaco Dodge for Chip Ganassi Racing in 2007 Nextel Cup Series.

Comment

Not a fan of JPM but this will be good for both him and NASCAR.
      It'll bring perhaps some more credibility to the sport among international spectators, and it'll give JP a second chance to show he can still win.
      "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
      Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Look like JPM is not the only former Indy driver to head to the Cup, According to ESPN's 30 30 update Danica might be headed to NASCAR next year
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

Comment

Since Montoya is going to NASCAR, I might end up watching a few races

:salute:

Comment

I hope Danica goes to Nascar.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
              I hope Danica goes to Nascar.
              I hope so too. I think she would be a good addition. Plus, SHE IS HOT!!

Comment

I hope she stays in IRL for now. Why should she come to NASCAR, when she has yhet to win in the IRL.

sigpic

Comment

Danica says no to NASCAR for now....

She sign with Andretti/Green starting in the 07 season

sigpic

Comment

Bristol's this weekend

Should be a fun night race Saturday night at Bristol. Let's go Jeffie!!!

Comment

• Bristol's always fun but a little tough on the stomach for those of us whose driver's are on the bubble! I just hope the #9 qualifies well and stays up front ahead of the pack so he can avoid all the multi-car pileups that make this race so fun to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
                        Bristol's always fun but a little tough on the stomach for those of us whose driver's are on the bubble! I just hope the #9 qualifies well and stays up front ahead of the pack so he can avoid all the multi-car pileups that make this race so fun to watch.
                        I have a feeling the 9 will make it, especially with Sadler running well and being able to help him out. I think Burton will tank and fall out of the top 10, and I would really like to see Kyle Busch miss it, I just don't think he deserves it.

Comment

• Originally posted by edog24
                          I have a feeling the 9 will make it, especially with Sadler running well and being able to help him out. I think Burton will tank and fall out of the top 10, and I would really like to see Kyle Busch miss it, I just don't think he deserves it.
                          It's funny because I thought the same thing about Burton. If you assume 10 or the top 11 make it (meaning no one from 12-down comes through the last 3 races) I think the odd man out will be Burton. I like Kasey's chances if he runs well Saturday because he always runs well at Fontana and Richmond.

I'm curious - why don't you think the #5 "deserves" it - I can't stand the Baby Brother Weasel either (are they they whiniest family or what?) but I'm just curious why you think that way.

Comment

• I guess it would be because he started out with the best equipment right out of the gate with Hendrick. He really has not had to deal with a team that was not established and he really has a sense of entitlement that I don't like. I actually like Kurt more now that he is having to deal with some issues on the 2.

Comment

• Went to the race yesterday and it was like a dream come true - my driver leads the most laps, wins the race, and climbs back into Chase contention!

Bring on Richmond - Saturday night is going to be wild!

Comment

• I think Saturdays race might be a snoozer, I lot of drivers will be racing for postion in the race for the chase and not to win the race, only time will tell,

GO #24
                                DROP Out #8

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X