NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Southstander
    I think Saturdays race might be a snoozer, I lot of drivers will be racing for postion in the race for the chase and not to win the race, only time will tell,

GO #24
    DROP Out #8
    I would agree with you if this were another 2-mile track, but since it's Richmond I think there is more of a possibility of some action. I just hope one of the guys above Kasey has trouble and he can sneak in!

Comment

• Like Little E or Stewart
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
        I would agree with you if this were another 2-mile track, but since it's Richmond I think there is more of a possibility of some action. I just hope one of the guys above Kasey has trouble and he can sneak in!

well Stewart Dropped on out
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

Comment

• Hey guys..its been a while since I've been on here...

But wanted to get your thoughts on the race @ Dover and who are you
          guys liking to win the chase.....

Even with his success I just don't see Harvick pulling it out...I think you have to watch Kenseth or Johnson....despite his finish @ New Hampshire!!!!

Comment

• Wouldn't it be something if Harvick won both the Busch and the Nextel cup? He has a possibility to do it.
            Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 16milehigh87
              Wouldn't it be something if Harvick won both the Busch and the Nextel cup? He has a possibility to do it.
              that would be a travisty.
              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Cmon Jeffy we need a win at Dega and Burton's engine to blow!

Comment

• NASCAR Thread

I was really surprised a search did not bring up NASCAR. Are there any race fans out there?

Kyle kicked butt this weekend. Tony Stewart's post race comments were pretty heated regarded Good Year and the tires.
                  Last edited by jetrazor74; 07-30-2009, 01:59 PM.
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• I wanted to start a thread about racing, but thought I'd end up talking to myself.

Kyle has been dominate this year. He would have won NW had the tire not blown. A Kyle/Toyota trifecta. I'll be glad when he stops running Trucks (he wrecked my driver).

Tony isn't shy, is he? He wasn't the only one complaining about the tires, though. If there is a problem, and the drivers should know, I hope they correct it.

:dance: <<< Me, because someone started a racing thread.
                    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Not sure why the thread title didn't stay capitalized. NASCAR

Anyway, no Tony isn't shy at all. But he was right. Bring in Firestone.

I've always been a Bobby Labonte fan ever since I met him in Las Vegas and had lunch with him. At least he had a 12th finish yesterday. Poor guy is always in the back of the pack. LOL.

I like Tony, Kyle and Jr. too.

sigpic

Comment

• My husband's a huge Labonte fan. He's never met him. We go to the races in Dover and they don't schedule too many signings. There's a rumor that he might go to RCR next year.
                        Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• All I know it that it would suck to be an exec at Goodyear today. Talk about some bad publicity!

Comment

• Originally posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
                            All I know it that it would suck to be an exec at Goodyear today. Talk about some bad publicity!
                            I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure they are scrambling for some sort of response today.

The cars were all over that track yesterday. And you could see all that rubber on the track from the gopher cam.

On a side note, I thought it was odd to see so many empty seats in Atlanta.

sigpic

Comment

• I'm almost starting to dislike short tracks as much as I dislike restrictor-plates.

Not really, but it just ruined my two fantasy teams.
                              Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
                                I'm almost starting to dislike short tracks as much as I dislike restrictor-plates.

Not really, but it just ruined my two fantasy teams.

Our HD receiver was out this weekend and DirecTV is replacing it today. I was unable to watch the race yesterday. But I don't like these short tracks either. Bristol has to be one of my most hated tracks so missing it this week didn't bother me too much.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X