Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Smoke has a good chance so far.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • That was some impressive fireworks!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • That was one of the craziest things i have ever seen.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • as fun as the fire was to watch knowing that everyone was safe... I'll be freaking pissed if I wasted all this time watching the race for it to end like that... Won't even be able to say it ended with a bang
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

          sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
            as fun as the fire was to watch knowing that everyone was safe... I'll be freaking pissed if I wasted all this time watching the race for it to end like that... Won't even be able to say it ended with a bang
            There is no way Nascar let's it end this way.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Stick to the road tracks JPM.
              sigpic

              Hooray, beer!

              Comment


              • I really hope Carl can get it going these last 35 laps and challenge for the win. He has been riding around 25th the last 80 laps.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • As much as I would like to see this race start back up I would love to see Blaney win this!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • LAAAAAAAAAMMMMMEEE!!
                    I can't believe I stayed up for that garbage....Matt Kenseth sucks!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Crazy race. Just crazy. The whole fire things was just bizarre, nuts.

                      Bummer Junior couldn't pull it off. Biffle just would not separate from Kenseth which kept Junior from winning.
                      Denver Broncos
                      New York Yankees
                      New York Knicks
                      Colorado Avalanche


                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                        Crazy race. Just crazy. The whole fire things was just bizarre, nuts.

                        Bummer Junior couldn't pull it off. Biffle just would not separate from Kenseth which kept Junior from winning.
                        Yea.....the only good Roush car is one that's implanted in the wall (well ok, Edwards is bearable.....but I can't stand the others)
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          Yea.....the only good Roush car is one that's implanted in the wall (well ok, Edwards is bearable.....but I can't stand the others)
                          I'm a Carl fan and I also can's stand Biff or Kenseth. I don't like the Biff's weird bug eyes or his attitude and Kenseth just seams like the most boring person ever.

                          On a side note, what was Biffle doing? He could have easily won this race. He said that he and Jr couldn't get a big enough run but I don't buy that. He could have pulled to the outside coming to the line...
                          Last edited by KnoMo#27; 02-27-2012, 10:23 PM.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Well I was hoping Jr or Regan Smith would win.

                            Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                            Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                            Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

                            Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                            Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                            I still miss you Jake Plummer!



                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                              Stick to the road tracks JPM.
                              Because his car broke?

                              Originally posted by KnoMo#27 View Post
                              I'm a Carl fan and I also can's stand Biff or Kenseth. I don't like the Biff's weird bug eyes or his attitude and Kenseth just seams like the most boring person ever.

                              On a side note, what was Biffle doing? He could have easily won this race. He said that he and Jr couldn't get a big enough run but I don't buy that. He could have pulled to the outside coming to the line...
                              I thought he could have gone around Kenseth. It seemed more like he was blocking JR.
                              Administrator

                              Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                              Lupus Awareness

                              "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                              Comment


                              • Biffle can say what he wants about not being able to get a run, but its not true. Biffle was clearly blocking Jr from getting to Kenseth. Im sure if Jr knew that Biffle wouldnt pull to the outside, he would have blown by Biffle back when they were on the backstretch.

                                Kenseth and Biffle both had great cars but Jr, along with Hamlin, has absurd cars. I dont know why they never really hooked up. I know they drive different cars and arent teammates but when it gets towards the end, who cares? Hook up and get each other to the front and then battle it out.

                                I doubt they showed much on TV but the drivers were putting on a show on the backstretch (which is where I was sitting) during the red flag. Jr and one other drive ran about a 200 feet foot race to the port-a-potty that was just over the wall. Drivers were bowing and making gestures to the crowd - just acting stupid to keep the fans entertained for a little while. It made the delay go by rather quickly until they got back in their cars.

                                Thankfully Montoya and the driver of the dryer truck were both alright. That was crazy. I was sitting when the impact took place so I couldnt see it. All I saw was the huge flash of light down going in to Turn 3 and then smoke starting to rise. I stood up and then saw just the massive fire and fuel just pouring on to the track. Then all of a sudden the fire just tripled in size within seconds.

                                It was crazy. Something out of a movie it seemed. Thankfully everyone was alright.
                                Denver Broncos
                                New York Yankees
                                New York Knicks
                                Colorado Avalanche


                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X