NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Matt Kenseth will be out of the #17 car & Roush Fenway Racing after this season & will be replaced by Ricky Stenhouse Jr. in 2013.

Wow! I didn't see that coming & had no clue it was going on or ever heard any rumors about it. Oh well i guess nothing lasts forever or stays the same forever. One thing i would say for sure is Matt will have no problem finding another good ride, perhaps he kicks Logano out of the #20.

http://www.nascar.com/news/120626/mk...cup/index.html
    Roush is a slow sinking ship. He has to be out pricing himself on the sponsorship packages.
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Don't know if anyone saw that but I thought it was really interesting to see that each driver preferred the other car!
      Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• No comment on the Patrick incident.

Kind of surprised about Kenseth, but it's rare for a driver to stay with one team. I might cheer for him again.

Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post

Don't know if anyone saw that but I thought it was really interesting to see that each driver preferred the other car!
        I love it when they do this. Thanks for posting it.

Good to see Tony back in an open-wheeler. Different, I know, but still.

EDIT: All three series have night races this weekend. Doesn't happen too often.
        Last edited by Peanut; 06-29-2012, 12:02 AM.
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
          I love it when they do this. Thanks for posting it.

Good to see Tony back in an open-wheeler. Different, I know, but still.

EDIT: All three series have night races this weekend. Doesn't happen too often.
          You're welcome, I was amazed how seamlessly they both transitioned into their new cars, especially given the wet conditions
          Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• I am sad they moved the Firecraker 400 from the 4th.
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
              I am sad they moved the Firecraker 400 from the 4th.

Hey south, glad you come back in here.

I hear ya on the race, but it's kinda hard when the 4th falls in the middle of the week but it would have been better if it was last week as opposed to this week.

P.S. If you got the CP with no message, it was from me, this pc i am on is screwed up.
              sigpic

Comment

• NW race tonight.

Glad Patrick is okay. That was a hard hit.

Did anyone watch the race? That last crash with Dillon. Who was sandwiched between the #3 and the wall? Not much left of the car. The announcers annoyed me. "Hope Dillon is okay." What about the poor guy smashed against the wall? I think it was the #23, but can't find it anywhere. Since no one has mentioned it, I guess he's okay.

Congrats to Johanna Long for 12th place.
                Administrator

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                  NW race tonight.

Glad Patrick is okay. That was a hard hit.

Did anyone watch the race? That last crash with Dillon. Who was sandwiched between the #3 and the wall? Not much left of the car. The announcers annoyed me. "Hope Dillon is okay." What about the poor guy smashed against the wall? I think it was the #23, but can't find it anywhere. Since no one has mentioned it, I guess he's okay.

Congrats to Johanna Long for 12th place.
                  Here's a video of the final laps, plus the crash with Dillon....he says he was ok...

sigpic
                  2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                    I am sad they moved the Firecraker 400 from the 4th.
                    Me too....all about the money and sponsorhip....it's not even called the Firecracker 400 anymore....now it's the Coke Zero 400.....just a stupid name, IMO.
                    sigpic
                    2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

• WOOT! Bobby snuck his way into a top 10! pretty fun filled finish tonight for once!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        WOOT! Bobby snuck his way into a top 10! pretty fun filled finish tonight for once!
                        Shhh, I haven't seen the race, yet.

I already know who won. Teach me to check out certain websites. A particular fan in PA is happy.

Hubby will be happy about Bobby.
                        Administrator

Lupus Awareness Month

Comment

• The champ is here! And i wouldn't be surprised one bit to see this same type of image after Homestead again this year. Yeah Smoke is rising for sure & they are gonna be hard to beat.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                            The champ is here! And i wouldn't be surprised one bit to see this same type of image after Homestead again this year. Yeah Smoke is rising for sure & they are gonna be hard to beat.

As much as I like smoke, I'm really hoping Jr gets on a roll after the chase starts and gets his first championship. I know it's not likely but I'd like to see it happen so people will get off his back...He's never gonna be his dad and just because he doesn't already have 9 championships doesn't mean he's not a good driver...
                            sigpic

Comment

• I wanted to share these 2 Indycars with you all.

I call this one my "Bronco car".

This is one of the classiest looking cars I've seen. Too bad the driver isn't.

Administrator

Lupus Awareness Month

Comment

• Ok race, waiting for Mark to get back in the car already lol
                                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Working...
                                X