No announcement yet.

NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that Bristol race was good one. Its easier to watch on TV than try and keep track on a track that short.

Of course, I love short track and restricter plate racing.
    And Talledaga. Wack! Right into the wall and keep goin'!
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

• Sweet and NASCAR tread!! Yeah I was laughing my butt off when Tony went off on Goodyear, I don't think NASCAR should go to Firestone (remember the exploding tires on Fords back in 1999!?, of coarse the fact it was Ford might have something to do with that!) Tony was a bit harsh, but I agree that race sucked on those tires.
      I'm not real pleased that Kyle is doing so good after all his whinning last year about being "replaced by Jr.".
      I find it surprising Hendrick ain't doing as good, but I like the fact Jr. is doing well, I just wish he'd win a regular season race, though Daytona week was awesome!

< to all my fellow rednecks!!!

Not
      A real
      Sport,
      Center
      Around
      Rednecks
      sigpic
      What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
        I was really surprised a search did not bring up NASCAR. Are there any race fans out there?

Kyle kicked butt this weekend. Tony Stewart's post race comments were pretty heated regarded Good Year and the tires.
        I am a huge AMA SuperBike/FormulaExtreme/SuperSport/SuperStock/World SuperBike and MotoGP Fan. I never found Nascar interesting. Going around really fast in a big circle just doesnt make any sense to me.
        SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

• nascar is the devil. i tend to stay away from sports like these even though i did go to the race in las vegas.

seeing jeff gordon crash on the last laps broke my heart. thats the only driver i like.

Comment

• Originally posted by MileHighStud View Post
            I am a huge AMA SuperBike/FormulaExtreme/SuperSport/SuperStock/World SuperBike and MotoGP Fan. I never found Nascar interesting. Going around really fast in a big circle just doesnt make any sense to me.
            And jumping humps does?

Comment

• Good race this weekend

Hendrick motorsports re-asserted itself yesterday with all 4 car finishing in the top 10.

Hamlin had a very strong car, and has threatened the past two weeks to win.

On to Texas!
              sigpic
              Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
              -Sean Payton

Comment

• Tony Stewart

Tony Stewart Is The Best Racer Ever...hes Not Afraid Of Anything I Can Kinda Picture Him As One Of Our Lbs Haha I Love The Guy...

Gordan Sux Ballz I Hate You

Comment

• Kasey Kahne is teh sex

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
                    Good race this weekend

Hendrick motorsports re-asserted itself yesterday with all 4 car finishing in the top 10.

Hamlin had a very strong car, and has threatened the past two weeks to win.

On to Texas!
                    Yes.... On To Texas!! These are the types of tracks I really enjoy when they can hit 200+ mph.

Martinsville had me yawning as usual. I really don't care for those teeny weeny wittle tracks.

I was flipping back and forth with the NCAA tourney.

I emailed my Fed Ex rep this morning and told him we need a bigger discount since Denny won yesterday.
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                      Kasey Kahne is teh sex
                      You know who Kasey Kahne is?

Figures. He seems to be your type.

One thing about short tracks (more Dover and Richmond) that I like. Not a bad seat in the house. You can see everything.
                      Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
                        You know who Kasey Kahne is?

Figures. He seems to be your type.

One thing about short tracks (more Dover and Richmond) that I like. Not a bad seat in the house. You can see everything.
                        @ him being my type.

And yea I do know who he is. Hes 1 of few drivers who I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHINESECHICKEN View Post
                          Tony Stewart Is The Best Racer Ever...hes Not Afraid Of Anything I Can Kinda Picture Him As One Of Our Lbs Haha I Love The Guy...

Gordan Sux Ballz I Hate You
                          oh boy...

Comment

Kasey Kahne is teh sex
                            Since the announcement of your pregnancy, do you actually know for sure that Jay Cutler is the father?
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                              Since the announcement of your pregnancy, do you actually know for sure that Jay Cutler is the father?
                              :nono: Jays the only guy I let near that part of my body. I just... flirt a little bit.

Comment

:nono: Jays the only guy I let near that part of my body. I just... flirt a little bit.

That's all I have to say about that.

Here's a crash that happened in quals today. Michael McDowell walked away from it.

Note: It's right on after the ad.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...ctid1488634093
                                Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
                                X