NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edwards wins in Pheonix.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

• Happy Carl won but man Mark had a fast car and terrible pit strategy cost him the race.
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Denny Hamlin has been find $25k for criticizing the G6 car after crashing in last Sunday's race T Pheonix.

sigpic

Comment

• Pretty boring race today except the ending was exciting. Now if only the last 20 laps could be turned into the whole race.
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
            Pretty boring race today except the ending was exciting. Now if only the last 20 laps could be turned into the whole race.
            I actually enjoyed it. One of the few recently I watched start to finish.
            sigpic

Comment

• I know that this is not NASCAR related but Dan Wheldon's widow, Susie, will drop the green flag at the seasons opener in St Petersburg.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                I know that this is not NASCAR related but Dan Wheldon's widow, Susie, will drop the green flag at the seasons opener in St Petersburg.

Cool. Thanks for sharing that. It's nice to know that they still involve her.

I use this thread for all things on wheels.
                Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  I actually enjoyed it. One of the few recently I watched start to finish.
                  Same here. Just wish I was actually in the stands.
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• What up all my Nascar friends? Not sure if any of you guys & gals have seen this video on you tube of Jeff Gordon & Pepsi Max but it is absolutely hilarious & you need to check this out.

I figured this was the best place to post in since it's Jeff Gordon staring in it, so enjoy, i laughed my butt off.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                      What up all my Nascar friends? Not sure if any of you guys & gals have seen this video on you tube of Jeff Gordon & Pepsi Max but it is absolutely hilarious & you need to check this out.

I figured this was the best place to post in since it's Jeff Gordon staring in it, so enjoy, i laughed my butt off.

Saw this last night. I kept laughing when the salesman kept yelling "Sir, sir, you're liable for any damages done to the car!!!!!!!"

sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                      Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                      Adopted By:
                      Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                      Broncbeat

Comment

• Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                        Saw this last night. I kept laughing when the salesman kept yelling "Sir, sir, you're liable for any damages done to the car!!!!!!!"

My favorite line? "Want to do it again?"
                        Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Denny Hamlin is a worthless pile of crap....
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                            Denny Hamlin is a worthless pile of crap....
                            Just typical Bristol racing, it's not an official race unless somebody's mad at someone else after the race.

sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                            Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                            Adopted By:
                            Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                            Broncbeat

Comment

• Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                              Just typical Bristol racing, it's not an official race unless somebody's mad at someone else after the race.

I'm not even talking about him wrecking him...I mean Hamlin is the biggest punk in the garage... My landlord races in the truck series he says no one likes him in the garage because he's just a jerk and honestly it shows in every interview I've ever seen him do...

He bumped Lagano out of the way and said something to the extent of that he had no bussiness being out there...he was running top 5 when Hamlin dumped him... He's a punk....the schoolyard bully of nascar.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Wow what a finish. Good job Kyle, not a real fan of you but way to capitalize there!

Hope Denny's ok but honestly like Lagano said he had it coming, if he hadn't dumped Lagano for absolutely no reason last week Joey wouldn't have had a reason to be pissed this week and they both would have probably finished decent.

Not really sure what the heck Tony's problem was...what did he expect him to do? surrender and let him pass without trying to hold position? He was racing for the win on a restart....you don't just willingly give up positions with that little of a race left, I like Tony but he needs to just get over himself...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X