No announcement yet.

WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Brady will be an upcomming guest host.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

• Kofi is the 10th man in the MiTB match. There are rumors the winner will cash it in that night. With Swthagger saying he might do that, I would not take that as a hint of him winning.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
        Kofi is the 10th man in the MiTB match. There are rumors the winner will cash it in that night. With Swthagger saying he might do that, I would not take that as a hint of him winning.
        I still think the odds on favorite is going to be Christian. Maybe Jericho beats Edge and the Christian cashes it in? Or theyll turn either Christian or Edge heel and have it cashed in on Edge.

That would be my prediction.

And South why did you hate the bit where Kofi trashed Orton's car?
        LET 'ER BUCK!!!
        Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

• Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
          I still think the odds on favorite is going to be Christian. Maybe Jericho beats Edge and the Christian cashes it in? Or theyll turn either Christian or Edge heel and have it cashed in on Edge.

Christian winning and cashing it in later that night against Edge would be really awesome, it'd make for an interesting scenerio, especially since Christian fits in more with the Smackdown crowd anyway, IMO.

Sadly I think McIntyre is going to win though, Vince loves the guy for some reason, even though he seems pretty bland to me.

Christian deserves it, but Vince don't like them smaller guys very much.
          sigpic

Comment

Wayne Brady will be an upcomming guest host.
            Thats great. Wayne Brady is one of the greatest talents out there.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Spyder View Post
              Christian winning and cashing it in later that night against Edge would be really awesome, it'd make for an interesting scenerio, especially since Christian fits in more with the Smackdown crowd anyway, IMO.

Sadly I think McIntyre is going to win though, Vince loves the guy for some reason, even though he seems pretty bland to me.

Christian deserves it, but Vince don't like them smaller guys very much.
              I think his in-ring skill is pretty good. But I agree that his character is kind of boring.

Man what is it with the Celtic people in the WWE nowadays and getting huge pushes pretty much as soon as theyre in? Sheamus and McIntyre. Seems like McMahon is all over both of them.
              LET 'ER BUCK!!!

Comment

Because he trashed a car.

sigpic

Comment

• Mick Foley ligitimately brooke BTLS nose last night on Nit.err Impact.

sigpic

Comment

I think his in-ring skill is pretty good. But I agree that his character is kind of boring.

Man what is it with the Celtic people in the WWE nowadays and getting huge pushes pretty much as soon as theyre in? Sheamus and McIntyre. Seems like McMahon is all over both of them.
                    That's true, his in-ring ability is above a big portion of the roster, but I just think it's unfair when Vince leaves other good quality performers like Evan Bourne, and even Christian (who's ten times better on the mic than McIntyre) in the mid-card areas because of their lack of "Superstar" size.

I'd rather see John Morrison get a major push than McIntyre.

But all in all, Christian is one of my top 3 fav. performers in the WWE right now. I hope the WWE gives him the MITB.
                    He majorly deserves it.
                    sigpic

Comment

That's true, his in-ring ability is above a big portion of the roster, but I just think it's unfair when Vince leaves other good quality performers like Evan Bourne, and even Christian (who's ten times better on the mic than McIntyre) in the mid-card areas because of their lack of "Superstar" size.

But all in all, Christian is one of my top 3 fav. performers in the WWE right now. I hope the WWE gives him the MITB.
                      He majorly deserves it.
                      Vince doesnt appreciate atheleticism when it comes to his main eventers it seems. It appears to me that the smaller and more pure athletic guys are put in the mid-card. Unless theyre tall I guess. Cause Orton isnt a huge dude. Id say hes more athletic than he is pure power (ie. Cena, Batista, HHH) but hes tall.

Evan Bourne will never get out of the mid-card. Too short and small. Morrison I think deserves it but I dont know. I definitely could see him as the next HBK. I think Kofi deserves it as well but hes only 6ft, 220 so I dont know. Honestly Im surprised Punk has got it 3 times.

Thats just my observation. I could be totally wrong but thats what it kind of appears like to me.
                      LET 'ER BUCK!!!

Comment

He majorly deserves it.
                        I would love for the "CLB" as Austin called him win the title. Hey if Jeff Hardy can get a title push Christian can.

sigpic

Comment

I would love for the "CLB" as Austin called him win the title. Hey if Jeff Hardy can get a title push Christian can.
                          Agreed. I liked Jeff but I think Christian is a much better overall performer than Jeff. That and he doesnt come with that constant risk of getting busted for violating the wellness policy.
                          LET 'ER BUCK!!!

Comment

• Goldberg confirmed he is negotiating with WWE.

Rumors have TNA staring an hour before Raw to try to get an edge. But there is also talk that WWE will go to three hours to negate this.

sigpic

Comment

Goldberg confirmed he is negotiating with WWE.

Rumors have TNA staring an hour before Raw to try to get an edge. But there is also talk that WWE will go to three hours to negate this.
                              Both things are great news.

On the whole big man thing. Its kind of true that Vince has a big man fetish. The one guy who is not a big man but is a main eventer is Chris Jerhico. IMO Jerhico is the best in the bussiness.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dwills#1fan27 View Post
                                Both things are great news.

On the whole big man thing. Its kind of true that Vince has a big man fetish. The one guy who is not a big man but is a main eventer is Chris Jerhico. IMO Jerhico is the best in the bussiness.
                                Dont you mean "best in the world at what he does"?

LET 'ER BUCK!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X