No announcement yet.

WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashley is askinf for her release from WWE, to take care of her sick seven year old daughter.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
      Ashley is askinf for her release from WWE, to take care of her sick seven year old daughter.
      Oh man, that's rough.

Good luck in all you do, Ashley!
      I adopted Peanut!!!
      Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

I'm UNDEFEATED at Broncos games!!!!

12/06/09 @ Kansas City: W 44-13

sigpic

Comment

• So I just read some spoilers about Friday Night's Show in Tulsa (since it was recorded Tuesday).

If you don't wanna know yet, don't read what I'm about to say.

Well, first of all, here's a shocker for ya: It'll be Triple H vs. Edge at the Great American Bash. But some events that took place later after that announcement make me think that Triple H will definitely win.

For one, Vickie punished Hawkins and Ryder by placing them in a tag-team match against Jesse and Festus. Festus picked up the win by pinning....one of them, they both look alike. Edge came back out and took his frustrations out on Festus.

Edge was involved in a Dark Match, teaming up with Mark Henry to take on Triple H and Big Show. Triple H pinned Henry quickly because Edge just walked away. He was in street clothes and never really into the match.

Later into the show, Edge and Vickie had a fight. She called him an idiot for going over to Raw, and said he didn't have her permission. He got all butthurt.

He came out near the end of the show and started griping and moaning about how nobody helps him. Vickie came out, and Edge told her the wedding's off. This leads me to believe that La Familia will turn on him at GAB and then, subsequently, break up or at least leave Edge out of it. Also, since Edge was a jerk about this, and always has been and will be a jerk, I have a feeling Vickie's about to turn Face.

Other things that weren't as involved with Edge and Guererro:

Matt Hardy won a special 4th of July Fatal Four-Way for the U.S. Championship between him, Chavo, Kennedy, and Shelton Benjamin.

Michelle McCool won a Star on a Pole Match, which earns her the right to face Natalya to become the first-ever Divas Champion.

Jeff Hardy had a good debut on Smackdown by defeating John Morrison.

Umaga squashed Funaki. Yawn.

There ya have it. Thoughts?
        Last edited by osubroncos86; 07-02-2008, 06:07 PM.
        I adopted Peanut!!!
        Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Pretty much that end of Edge and Vikiki is going the way I thought it was.

sigpic

Comment

• Yeah same here...I just thought of this...I bet something happens to Vickie that makes her leave Smackdown, which would enable Undertaker to come back.

Either that, or Vickie will just let Undertaker come back just to get back at Edge.

That'd be hilarious, to see Undertaker come back and distract Edge at GAB long enough for Triple H to get the win.
            I adopted Peanut!!!
            Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Courtesy of WWE.com:

Trevor Murdoch released
              Written: July 3, 2008

We have come to terms on the release of Trevor Murdoch as of today, July 03, 2008. We wish Trevor the best in all future endeavors.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                Courtesy of WWE.com:

Trevor Murdoch released
                Written: July 3, 2008

We have come to terms on the release of Trevor Murdoch as of today, July 03, 2008. We wish Trevor the best in all future endeavors.
                JR was moved to SD, that Sucks! Punk won the belt which was great. On another note I really hope HHH doesn't break Flair's 16 title reign mark( which in reality is much higher, then what WWE credits Flair with (16),It's actually in the low to mid twenties, Some say 21-22, while others say 24-25!
                Last edited by Buckin' Bronco; 07-03-2008, 06:23 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
                  JR was moved to SD, that Sucks! Punk won the belt which was great. On another note I really hope HHH doesn't break Flair's 16 title reign mark( which in reality is much higher, then what WWE credits Flair with (16),It's actually in the low to mid twenties, Some say 21-22, while others say 24-25!
                  He said in his HOF speach it is 17.

sigpic

Comment

• After watching the video footage, I almost feel sorry for Vickie. Now I'm almost sure that Vickie's about to turn face.
                    I adopted Peanut!!!
                    Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Does anyone know what was said in the VIP Lounge between MVP and Triple H? I heard it was really funny, but can't seem to find anything on it.
                      I adopted Peanut!!!
                      Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by osubroncos86 View Post
                        Does anyone know what was said in the VIP Lounge between MVP and Triple H? I heard it was really funny, but can't seem to find anything on it.
                        Nevermind, I found a Youtube video of it.

Triple H showed some footage of Edge's loss on Monday night, and then made comments like "Bring Ashton Kutcher in here, he just got Punk'd!" "You could say that Punk is....Straight EDGE!" And then Vickie came out, and then the real hilarity ensued.

Vickie made a comment about how Edge has done things that Triple H will never do, and pointed out that Edge is the one that banished Undertaker. Triple H said "That's true, and just looking at you, it's clear to me that Edge would do things that I would NEVER do!" "What are you trying to say???" "I'm saying that I've seen some of the girls Edge has dated before, and you're a BIG step up!"

LMAO!!!!
                        I adopted Peanut!!!
                        Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

sigpic

Comment

• That is awsome.

sigpic

Comment

• I think the undertaker will come back on raw, 'cause during the final weeks that he was on SD, they were playing all of his old highlights like a final farewell or something. Also, Michael Cole kept mentioning the this was probably the last time we would see him on SD, not the intire WWE, but just SD. Which i think is good 'cause he has done possibly everything u can do on that show, he's played out, i think raw will give him a chance to be refreshed and start new rivals. Also, after the great american bash or whenever this rivalry will end, who will challenge for the title, i might be missing something but i only see Triple-H and Edge as the only main-eventers on SD. One more thing who do u think will challenge Punk for the title? feedback please
                            sigpic

Comment

• No he will be on Smackdown, the arleady have filmed promos with him for when SD move to My Network. Having him apart of SD was part of the deal Vince made to switch (HHH was as well, but that fact was not realesed untill after the Draft)

sigpic

Comment

• I just got a good idea of what's gonna happen at GAB.

It'll be Edge vs. Triple H. Edge will look like he's gonna win it, and then....

*GONG*

Edge looks freaked out, and while he's distracted, Triple H slaps the Pedigree on him, and pins him...1....2.....3....Triple H wins, and Edge continues to look freaked out.

What do you think?
                                I adopted Peanut!!!
                                Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X