Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by elevation INC View Post
    nothing involving hogan is worth a dream match the dude is a reject beyond repair now.....i would rather have a HBK vs the Rock or Stone cold vs HHH than a HBK/hogan match......
    They had a match. HBK was SUPPOSED to win it, but Hulk went Hulk and had the match changed.

    Brother brother brother brother brother brother brother BROTHER!
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • I haven't watched fake wrestling in 3yrs now, and while I was on yahoo, I saw something that just made me remember why I stopped watching it.

      Yahoo said that Drew Carey got into the hall of fame and that Snooki had a match at wrestlemania. I find that to be very dumb, and a good reminder. I was just about to turn in for the first time in years, but after reading that, I think I'll continue not watching wrestling.

      I'll get my crave for fighting violence from the UFC.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
        By your standered. HBK v Hogan can't be a dream match. Hogan was still with the WWE was getting his start.
        first of all smart guy it does count because Shawn was a no name singles wrestler in 1992-1993 which where Hogan's last years with WWF before he went to WCW

        Cena V. Rock isn't a dream match because the last time they were in the WWE together John Cena was the NEW United States Champion and was getting a huge push unlike Shawn Michaels who didn't start getting his push until Hogan was leading the n.W.o.

        When Hogan returned it was after H.B.K. had become The Showstopper, The Icon, The Main Event. So it was a dream match because people often say Shawn Michaels is the Greatest Wrestler of all Time and thats what people said about Hulk Hogan.So when Hogan and Shawn wrestled at Summerslam it was a dream match of who truly is the Best of all time (The best of all time lost because of Hogan going Hogan)

        No one has EVER or WILL EVER call John Cena one of the greatest of all time atleast anyone who knows anything about Wrestling im not talking about these stupid 5 year olds who love Cena (not calling anyone a five year old)

        The Rock is one of the greatest of all time so A Rock Vs. Hogan match = Dream Match

        Cena Vs. The Rock = overrated , Pointless , waste of a year

        Comment


        • Just found out the lyrics to Dolph Ziggler's theme song. This whole time I thought it was I am erection, which I found odd for being a pg show.

          Oooooooooops
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
            Just found out the lyrics to Dolph Ziggler's theme song. This whole time I thought it was I am erection, which I found odd for being a pg show.

            Oooooooooops
            Dude why in the Hell would it be "I am erection" ? thats stupid

            Comment


            • Originally posted by #1snake_fan View Post

              No one has EVER or WILL EVER call John Cena one of the greatest of all time atleast anyone who knows anything about Wrestling im not talking about these stupid 5 year olds who love Cena (not calling anyone a five year old)
              I don;t know about that, when the young generation right now that roots for cena will probably look back the same way I do with Hulk Hogan.

              I got into wrestling because of Hulk when I was 4 years old (1990), he was more or less a hero, I wanted to be like Hulk, I use to have a toy microphone and talked like Hulk, had a wrestling buddy and wrestled like him.

              Looking back at his matches today, compared to many other wrestlers, he is not that great in the ring, but boy can Hulk sell you the brooklyn bridge with passion.

              Hulk will always have a place in my book as one of the greatest ever.

              I think many of the young cena fans provided they are still watching will see cena the same way I see Hulk Hogan.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by #1snake_fan View Post
                Dude why in the Hell would it be "I am erection" ? thats stupid
                that's what didn't make sense to me, I honestly thought the lyric in the song was erection.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                  I haven't watched fake wrestling in 3yrs now, and while I was on yahoo, I saw something that just made me remember why I stopped watching it.

                  Yahoo said that Drew Carey got into the hall of fame and that Snooki had a match at wrestlemania. I find that to be very dumb, and a good reminder. I was just about to turn in for the first time in years, but after reading that, I think I'll continue not watching wrestling.

                  I'll get my crave for fighting violence from the UFC.
                  look for snookie to be in the wwe HOF in 8 -10 or sooner.

                  her highlights will be a cartwheel and a belly flop.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Dolph Ziggler's theme lyrics

                    I am perfection
                    Perfection
                    I am perfection
                    So take your best shot, give it all you got, I'll show you all!

                    Some things are exactly what they seem
                    I will define the things you dream
                    Go check the scores again
                    All mine are perfect 10
                    They broke the mold when they made me

                    They saw perfection
                    Perfection
                    They saw perfection
                    I am perfection

                    I hold your life here in my hands
                    Though you try hard to understand
                    [?] one more time
                    A few of the rules will break
                    You'll wake up knowing just who I am

                    I am perfection
                    Perfection
                    I am perfection
                    So take your best shot, give it all you got, bring it on!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by #1snake_fan View Post
                      first of all smart guy it does count because Shawn was a no name singles wrestler in 1992-1993 which where Hogan's last years with WWF before he went to WCW

                      Cena V. Rock isn't a dream match because the last time they were in the WWE together John Cena was the NEW United States Champion and was getting a huge push unlike Shawn Michaels who didn't start getting his push until Hogan was leading the n.W.o.

                      When Hogan returned it was after H.B.K. had become The Showstopper, The Icon, The Main Event. So it was a dream match because people often say Shawn Michaels is the Greatest Wrestler of all Time and thats what people said about Hulk Hogan.So when Hogan and Shawn wrestled at Summerslam it was a dream match of who truly is the Best of all time (The best of all time lost because of Hogan going Hogan)

                      No one has EVER or WILL EVER call John Cena one of the greatest of all time atleast anyone who knows anything about Wrestling im not talking about these stupid 5 year olds who love Cena (not calling anyone a five year old)

                      The Rock is one of the greatest of all time so A Rock Vs. Hogan match = Dream Match

                      Cena Vs. The Rock = overrated , Pointless , waste of a year
                      #1_snake you can't be serious. First Cena is already in the top ten. A ton of people have already said this. You are letting you own unmitigated, unfounded, foolish hatred of Cena blind you. Almost every fan wants to see this.
                      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                      Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • I don't get how you can argue who is the best "wrestler" when every match is pre determined over who would be the winner.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
                          I don't get how you can argue who is the best "wrestler" when every match is pre determined over who would be the winner.
                          There are many reasons. The ability to tell a story with a match, how well you "sell" bumps, your athletic ability, your ability to get a reaction from the crowd. I can ask what makes some one a good actor, when the movie is scripted.
                          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                          Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
                            I don't get how you can argue who is the best "wrestler" when every match is pre determined over who would be the winner.
                            We mean performer. Those with an array of moves that are performed to make us believe the story they're telling in the ring. In other words, the best physical actors.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                              #1_snake you can't be serious. First Cena is already in the top ten. A ton of people have already said this. You are letting you own unmitigated, unfounded, foolish hatred of Cena blind you. Almost every fan wants to see this.
                              Who ? Who says this besides you ? and those idiots who write for Prowrestling illistrated ? exactly no one and if you believe everything a magazine tells you then your no better than those crazy ass old ladies that read every magazine that predicts "Jesus is coming tomorrow" or "The end of the World is in 2012" - (that 2012 always cracks me up predicted by people who couldn't see their own end coming)

                              Just because some stupid magazine calls John Cena "Wrestler of the Year" doesn't make it so that like being voted into the ProBowl it's a popularity thing

                              There are many reasons. The ability to tell a story with a match, how well you "sell" bumps, your athletic ability, your ability to get a reaction from the crowd. I can ask what makes some one a good actor, when the movie is scripted.


                              All those things YOU listed Cena sucks at except for being able to lift weights and by that logic Mark Henry should be a 20000 time World Champion

                              Cena can't tell a story and he never sells bumps and you know it ... He gets his ass kicked by guys like UMAGA or THE GREAT KHALI and yet they TAP OUT to the STF or he can lift them for the F U but if they hit their moves on him it's always 1 ... 2 ... KICK OUT

                              CENA sucks

                              and how are you calling a FOOL ?

                              You asked me not to talk down to you so don't talk down to me I can hate whom ever I want

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by #1snake_fan View Post
                                Who ? Who says this besides you ? and those idiots who write for Prowrestling illistrated ? exactly no one and if you believe everything a magazine tells you then your no better than those crazy ass old ladies that read every magazine that predicts "Jesus is coming tomorrow" or "The end of the World is in 2012" - (that 2012 always cracks me up predicted by people who couldn't see their own end coming)

                                Just because some stupid magazine calls John Cena "Wrestler of the Year" doesn't make it so that like being voted into the ProBowl it's a popularity thing

                                There are many reasons. The ability to tell a story with a match, how well you "sell" bumps, your athletic ability, your ability to get a reaction from the crowd. I can ask what makes some one a good actor, when the movie is scripted.


                                All those things YOU listed Cena sucks at except for being able to lift weights and by that logic Mark Henry should be a 20000 time World Champion

                                Cena can't tell a story and he never sells bumps and you know it ... He gets his ass kicked by guys like UMAGA or THE GREAT KHALI and yet they TAP OUT to the STF or he can lift them for the F U but if they hit their moves on him it's always 1 ... 2 ... KICK OUT

                                CENA sucks

                                and how are you calling a FOOL ?

                                You asked me not to talk down to you so don't talk down to me I can hate whom ever I want

                                Cena DOES sell bumps, Cena DOES tell a story with his matches, Cena DOES connect with the crowd, Cena IS athletic.

                                HHH has said Cena is one of the greats. Plus others have done so.


                                If you want to "hate" him that's up to you. But every reason you have given has been either unfounded (steroids) or only applied to him but not others that met the same qualifactions. Which says more about you then it ever will about Cena.
                                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                                Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X