WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the few times G-Lo was funny.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

• Commercial at 9pm? hmmmmm this is different.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
      Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
      Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
      Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
      I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• The Chairman!!! NICE!!!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac

sigpic

Comment

• OMG Vince McMahon, haven't seen him since Nexus murk him.

Comment

• I really hope Rock has the belt again

THANK YOU ROCKY!!!

sigpic

Comment

• You can tell Dwayne is eating this up!!! He loves it!

sigpic

Comment

• Did anyone else see Fast Five this weekend? I did and it was....ELECTRIFYING!!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                  I really hope Rock has the belt again

THANK YOU ROCKY!!!
                  he has to stay for that to happen

not leave like he always does
                  sigpic

Comment

Did anyone else see Fast Five this weekend? I did and it was....ELECTRIFYING!!!!
                    fast five actually is pulling a 79% at rotten tomatoes which is unheard of for a movie like that

even more crazy is thor is pulling a 95% off of early reviews

a 95% at RT for a comic book movie is like the second coming lol

oh and fast five had an 86 mill opening weekend
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                      he has to stay for that to happen

not leave like he always does
                      I truly believe Vince needs him to stay. So he will pay him enough to do so and still let him do movies and such.

Rock will prove he is better than Hogan and could take HBKs spot as the best ever if he stays and resurrects the WWE from the shambles of the PG era.

sigpic

Comment

I truly believe Vince needs him to stay. So he will pay him enough to do so and still let him do movies and such.

Rock will prove he is better than Hogan and could take HBKs spot as the best ever if he stays and resurrects the WWE from the shambles of the PG era.
                        As long as woman and children are 40% of the WWE viewers. The PG era is here to stay.

Comment

• Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
                          OMG Vince McMahon, haven't seen him since Nexus murk him.
                          This is his second or third time since the Nexicans beat him down.

sigpic

Comment

PG is not going anywhere. Recently the WWE has signed huge deals with K Mart, M&M Mars as well as Miller. Yes it is a beer company but PG is staying.

sigpic

Comment

• I think the most you will see of the rock is once a month, maybe twice. I doubt you will see any matchs, but would love to see him full time

Let's all flood his twitter account begging him.

As for PG, expect it to be around for the next 4 to 5 years.

I think the rock gets a pass on language because he is the rock. He was so big, people used his slogans that didn't even watch wrestling. If your gimmick is that big where it reaches out side of the norm, you are special

Rock and his slogans and eye brow
                              Stone cold and his shirts
                              DX shirts and suck it
                              NWO shirts (These were so popular it was mind blowing, 1 of 3 things WCW did that did not suck)
                              Cena and his hand wave (you can't see me) Many many athletes use that hand wave.
                              Smaller extent are the CM Punk shirts with the tapped hands.

Anyone aware of any other gimmicks or shirts that are popular outside of the norm in society?
                              sigpic

Comment

hbk was never the best ever

hogan and austin were

rock's trailing them, and he'll be trailing cena when it's all said and done

this is purely from a draw standpoint, and financials

i'm not talking in ring talent
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X