Thanks for all the good times.

Comment

• Savage cutting an awesome promo for WWE All Stars
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDqRL...feature=fvwrel

Old school Mid South Wrestling: Savage vs. Austin Idol
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXfEauy9c0o

Savage and Lanny Poffo vs. The Rock & Roll Express
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cSZ256o5xw

Savage vs. Rude (one of the best airplane spins at 3:00)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMGEn...eature=related

Bonesaw McGraw > Thunderlips
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBiEYQaDJEU
      Last edited by DevilSpawn; 05-21-2011, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
        I like some of the minor aesthetics for IW. Hate the name though. Somewhat reminds me of WCW Thunder.

A couple of good matches last night, but terrible storyline plots. 90% of the show should be dedicated to wrestling.

One of the few things Eric did right in WCW was the cruiser weight division with Juvi, Jericho, Mysterio and so many others with the Luchadors. Eric should really focus on that, that is his nitch, I think. Not saying the whole show should should be X division, Eric should focus what he is good at.

IW, IMO is worth watching for the X division and tag teams alone, something WWE sucks at doing right now.
        There's no way they let him do away with the X division, I also found it funny that he put Samoa Joe against an X Division wrestler when Samoa Joe started out in the X Division.

Also it was about time that they put Kurt Angle back into the title picture. While his little feud with Jarrett/Karen was pretty funny it has been going on for way too long.

I'm not sure why they got rid of the 6 sided ring either.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
          There's no way they let him do away with the X division, I also found it funny that he put Samoa Joe against an X Division wrestler when Samoa Joe started out in the X Division.

Also it was about time that they put Kurt Angle back into the title picture. While his little feud with Jarrett/Karen was pretty funny it has been going on for way too long.

I'm not sure why they got rid of the 6 sided ring either.
          The six sided ring was done away with by Hogan and Eric Ripoff.
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
            The Savage-Steamboat match is still my favorite Wrestlemania match ever. Only the Clash of Champions match between Flair and Sting rises above, to me.
            omg this. 1000s of cps.

I was on the road and am just hearing about this this morning.

RIP MACHO - you made it longer than most professional wrestlers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
              The six sided ring was done away with by Hogan and Eric Ripoff.
              Yeah I know, just don't understand why

Comment

Yeah I know, just don't understand why
                I think they felt it was more of negitive for them, then a positive.

sigpic

Comment

• Been watching ring of honor for the past 6 months months and have been becoming more and more of a fan.

if you just like straight up wrestling. RoH could be your ting.

Don't look into it if you need the hollywood special effects and stories.

bought a RoH hat and a few dvds today.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I just read that RoH was sold to Sinclair Broadcasting Group. I hope they don't put it on the CW like WWE did with Smackdown, mainly because I don't get the CW.

Comment

I just read that RoH was sold to Sinclair Broadcasting Group. I hope they don't put it on the CW like WWE did with Smackdown, mainly because I don't get the CW.
                      interesting. Wonder if this means I don't have to rely on DVDs or clips on the internet to watch their product.

No clue what SBG is. How do I know if they will broadcast to me?

so you were unable to watch SD?

Don't expect anything like a big main eventer in RoH, like cena, orton, stone cold, etc

Its all about wrestling. No one stands out more than anyone else like it is with IW or WWE.

some of the stunts they do is amazing.
                      sigpic

Comment

• straight up wrestling will never get over on tv

that's just the truth

may as well put ncaa wrestling on tv

and i'm not saying it's a bad thing, it just has no appeal to the masses and is bad for the business of putting asses in the seats
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                          straight up wrestling will never get over on tv

that's just the truth

may as well put ncaa wrestling on tv

and i'm not saying it's a bad thing, it just has no appeal to the masses and is bad for the business of putting asses in the seats
                          Right, you have to have some sort of entertainment attached to it. It's funny because when we watch PPVs we complain about the actual wrestling, but it needs all those other setups to get our buyrate. I don't even expect a great WWE match anymore and if I do, I expect the next 19 to suck.

Even though I was never a huge WWF fan in the 80s, I understood what Vince wanted to do. I never missed a show, even watch the cartoon, but I preferred the NWA, AWA and territories. But Vince's style worked.

Still wish WCW was around. We need that other option badly. I wish they'd give us Japanese wrestling, which combines the two. I get to see them sometimes but never live.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                            Right, you have to have some sort of entertainment attached to it. It's funny because when we watch PPVs we complain about the actual wrestling, but it needs all those other setups to get our buyrate. I don't even expect a great WWE match anymore and if I do, I expect the next 19 to suck.

Even though I was never a huge WWF fan in the 80s, I understood what Vince wanted to do. I never missed a show, even watch the cartoon, but I preferred the NWA, AWA and territories. But Vince's style worked.

Still wish WCW was around. We need that other option badly. I wish they'd give us Japanese wrestling, which combines the two. I get to see them sometimes but never live.
                            when lesnar and angle were in wwe at the same time, i was BEGGING for an ncaa style match, just one!

but even i knew , it's a stupid boring-ass idea lol

technical is good, but technical is also the wnba lol
                            sigpic

Comment

• Macho Man Randy Savage prevents rapture

Comment

• Booker T hair like Whoopi. Shane McMahon what a.......

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X