No announcement yet.

WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i fell asleep after my dissapointment that kharma wasn't part of the bella's match with kelly

so i'll have to review the main event later, but it sounds like it must be worse than wm 27's crappy-ass ending
    sigpic

Comment

• Big Exclusive: John Cena's Next Feud Will Be With...
      by Nick Paglino
      May 22, 2011
      CM Punk.

According to a prominent member of the WWE staff, Cena is a big fan of Punk's, and thought WWE could have gotten a lot more out of Punk during his run with Randy Orton.

With Punk reportedly in a contract dispute with WWE (his contract expires at the end of the Summer, and he has not elected to sign a new agreement), Cena went to WWE Chairman Vince McMahon with a similar pitch to how Cena worked Chris Jericho's final program when Jericho first took a leave of absence from WWE.

While WWE hopes Punk will eventually stay with the company, it looks like his exit will come at the hands of John Cena should he decide to leave.

Of course, with Punk being in a feud with "The Champ," WWE has the option to offer Punk a title run in order to sweeten the offer for him to stay.

"This is going to be interesting to watch," another key WWE insider told us this evening, "Punk is very smart, and Cena understands WWE politics better than anyone other than HHH and Undertaker. A feud between the two of them may be the smartest thing WWE can do to get Punk to stay!"

WrestleZone is the first to report the impending Punk vs Cena feud, and will keep you up-to-date on this breaking story as it develops.
      via wrestlezone

i hope that's true and wwe gives punk a new contract + title run, that would be great for ratings IMO, a face cena, chasing a heel champ punk

god as much as i love cena as face and it's great for business, if this all could culminate in another stable where punk is the HHH, mason ryan is the batista, and cena turns heel and is the orton...huge mark out for that....

but it's probably not smart in terms of business...oh well
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
        via wrestlezone

i hope that's true and wwe gives punk a new contract + title run, that would be great for ratings IMO, a face cena, chasing a heel champ punk

god as much as i love cena as face and it's great for business, if this all could culminate in another stable where punk is the HHH, mason ryan is the batista, and cena turns heel and is the orton...huge mark out for that....

but it's probably not smart in terms of business...oh well
        I REALLY hope that happens.

I've been hoping for a true Cena-Punk feud for ages now.
        They're both great workers and could really put out something worth watching.
        sigpic

Comment

• ok i'm a big cena fan but that was a horrible ending

they made miz look like a complete *****
          sigpic

Comment

• Today is the anniversary of Owen Hart's tragic death.
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

• ly good thing that came out of the ME was watching alex go through a table.

Watching cena get beat was kind of fun too.

As much as I hate the ending of the ME, I did laugh my ass off watching Miz run with Cena chasing him up the ramp with his belt.

Could have been executed so much better.
              sigpic

Comment

• aaaaaahhhh R Truth just got passed up by CM Punk for a title push

Comment

• My cable service is out :/ life sucks.

Comment

• New Tag champs, David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty.

Comment

• Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
                      New Tag champs, David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty.
                      guh, im glad i didn't have to watch that

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                        My cable service is out :/ life sucks.
                        Sorry to hear that man that blows. Why is your cable service out?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                          Sorry to hear that man that blows. Why is your cable service out?
                          my box broke. guy coming tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                            my box broke. guy coming tomorrow
                            That sucks I'm sorry hear that.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Woot Riley!!!

Murk Miz some more.

Comment

• Beth Phoenix is in the ring. We need a Kharma confrontation NOW!

Comment

Working...
                                X