Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the macho man tribute by Punk.

Good job.

He was going to wear tassels last night but it didn't work out.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
      Glad to help. You MUST watch Savage v Steamboat, it is one of the greatest matches ever. To me only HBK v Taker 1 was better.
      Maybe tomorrow, have to cover a morning shift. Must be a great match for you to call it one of the greatest matches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
        Love the macho man tribute by Punk.

Good job.

He was going to wear tassels last night but it didn't work out.

Thank goodness he didn't wear the tassels.

Comment

• Ultimate Warrior did a tribute to Macho Man.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74NjMY5bsnc
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHcbI...eature=related

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
            Glad to help. You MUST watch Savage v Steamboat, it is one of the greatest matches ever. To me only HBK v Taker 1 was better.
            Its a great match for sure. One of my tops is HBK v Razor Ramon in the first ladder match at survivor series.... 8... maybe.

Comment

• John Cena stood up for punk when a fan asked how gay he was for wearing pink trunks and yellow boots.

really?

WWE fans are this stupid?
              sigpic

Comment

John Cena stood up for punk when a fan asked how gay he was for wearing pink trunks and yellow boots.

really?

Yeah sadly yeah they are more than likely don't know who Randy "Macho Man Savage" is what did for WWE in 80's.
                sigpic

Comment

John Cena stood up for punk when a fan asked how gay he was for wearing pink trunks and yellow boots.

really?

uh of course they are....same fans call cena gay just because they don't like him

haters are gonna hate, and for the stupidest most irrational reasons in the world lol
                  sigpic

Comment

• oh yeah and after seeing the raw from monday, all i gotta say is

used ta is a roosta from broosta!
                    sigpic

Comment

• the karma thing was a big surprise, but i can see it building into some kind of mindgame angle
                      sigpic

Comment

• I am no longer the biggest punk fan, but I do respect him for his Savage tributes.
                        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                          god as much as i love cena as face and it's great for business, if this all could culminate in another stable where punk is the HHH, mason ryan is the batista, and cena turns heel and is the orton...huge mark out for that....

but it's probably not smart in terms of business...oh well
                          If Cena turns heel, he'll have to do it soon. I think as time goes on, so many people want Cena to change that by the time he does, he'll probably get cheered more than he did as a face. I loved it when Hogan turned bad after the Hulkamania era.

Of course the problem is no one can come close to being the top face like Cena.

Comment

• Does anyone remember the HBK/Shelton Benjamin match a few years back?

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                              Does anyone remember the HBK/Shelton Benjamin match a few years back?
                              That was an awsome SCM!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                                Its a great match for sure. One of my tops is HBK v Razor Ramon in the first ladder match at survivor series.... 8... maybe.
                                The match you are thinking of was at WMX.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X