Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
    That was an awsome SCM!!
    It was, it was an actually great match all around. I kind of got caught up watching some old matches today and Shelton Benjamin had some very memorable matches. The two matches with Kurt Angle were entertaining as were his matches with Triple H.

    I ended up watching an interview of him in RoH and he wasn't that bad in front of the mic as he was in the WWE. I hope he comes back to the WWE, if for nothing else so he can bring some excitement back into matches.

    Comment


    • Reports are saying that Kharma will be out for nine months, no reason has been given,this explains last nights writting off from TV.
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

      Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
        Reports are saying that Kharma will be out for nine months, no reason has been given,this explains last nights writting off from TV.
        What happened?



        -yes that was WMX, it's been a while have to dust the VHS recordings off.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
          What happened?



          -yes that was WMX, it's been a while have to dust the VHS recordings off.
          Nothing has leaked as of yet.
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

          Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
            Nothing has leaked as of yet.
            I mean to say, she just wasn't on last night? I missed all of last night's raw.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
              I mean to say, she just wasn't on last night? I missed all of last night's raw.
              Nah she was on, they had her in the middle of the ring just crying.

              9 months? lol maybe she's pregnant

              Comment


              • Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                Nah she was on, they had her in the middle of the ring just crying.

                9 months? lol maybe she's pregnant
                I kind of thought that since an injury wasn't noted.

                That would take one hell of a man to knock that up.

                Comment


                • This is a great opportunity for them to have Kharma "possess" Kelly Kelly. Then Kelly could go on an awesome 9-month diva rampage leading up to a big Wrestlmania fight.

                  Comment


                  • MMMMMMM Kelly Kelly.
                    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                      I kind of thought that since an injury wasn't noted.

                      That would take one hell of a man to knock that up.
                      She's not really ugly though, just big. I would be able to if I liked big girls but yeah it wouldn't really surprise me if she was.

                      Comment


                      • it's been confirmed that karma's pregnant

                        congrats to her, horrible timing though, right after her debut
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                          it's been confirmed that karma's pregnant

                          congrats to her, horrible timing though, right after her debut
                          I doubt it'll be just 9 months though, they ought to give her at least a month for recovery/baby time. I just hope they don't forget about her

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                            it's been confirmed that karma's pregnant

                            congrats to her, horrible timing though, right after her debut
                            I am happy for her. I just wonder if they could have found a way to still keep her on TV.
                            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                            Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • I hope she doesn't give birth to a hand.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCpdBoqLJ68

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                                I hope she doesn't give birth to a hand.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCpdBoqLJ68
                                Lol. Good thing Snitsky is no longer around.
                                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                                Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X