No announcement yet.

WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was clicking around in youtube and stumbled upon this, thought it was pretty cool... the first Edge vs Christian match in the WWE
    "I don't know what was harder -- that [Phillies lineup] or the AL All-Star team lineup," - Dan Haren 7/28/2009

RIP JJ 07/29/2009

Comment

• So are King and Cole buddy buddy again?

Comment

• dammit the technical difficulties are ruining a great promo

Comment

• maybe its a Y2J virus attack causing raw to having technological difficulties.

Comment

• Look for the neon yellow sign on the left side of the ring. It says "hi aunt sally" or something but it has a logo on it!!

Comment

• great match between Kofi and Ziggler

Comment

• Does anyone remember zigler from the spirit squad? Odd that he won... sloppy match.

Comment

• pretty impressive face turn for riley the last 2 weeks the crowd loves him while miz is getting more heat, and looks like a chump...lol....maybe riley is gonna be pushed to smackdown soon???

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                    Does anyone remember zigler from the spirit squad? Odd that he won... sloppy match.
                    I saw him in a dark match a few years back on Memorial Day. During ghr match I shouted "Spirit Squad". It was on of the biggest pops of the night.
                    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                    sigpic

Comment

• First time I ever heard Kharma Kong talk. I like it.

Kinda weird she's talking about her actual career. The fans are liking it. Nah, she's not going to be a bad gal for much longer.

Comment

• I'm TOTALLY displeased with going for the obvious fat jokes. Aside from that, I'm glad the WWE didn't give some stupid story. Kharma turned face in that promo. Weird.

Comment

• Yeah that was a little lame that they copped out with the fat stuff. Its cool how she talked about her career but it will be hard for her to come back with that gimmick. She would look really cool with Van Vader's mastadon helmet on.

Comment

• I love R-Truth flipping out on the John T-shirts. Its a good heel run.

P.S I have all three John Cena Cenation tshirts.

Comment

• I agree on the fat jokes. The Bellas are rehashing Laycool and "Piggy James".
                              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Well that was interesting. A victory by via count out by R-Truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X