No announcement yet.

WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It wasn't handed to him, he started out as an announcer and worked his way up. Vince's father didn't even want him in the business. Plus Vince was raised by his stepfather. He wasn't born into it, he had to convince his dad to give him a chance
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
      LMAO did Vince just saw WWF??
      Yes he did

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
      Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
      Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
      Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
      I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by elevation INC View Post
        There has been heavy source inside leaks and info throught the past six months that Triple HHh was taking on more so he could take the torch from vince in the next year, many thought it would happen after Wrestlemania 28, but Im fine with this. HHH is not a big fan of Laurinitas at all, so this could be a blessing in disguise. Im also not understanding the hate for HHH, his contributions have been huge for the company aside from his family ties. He is actually a good choice for the company as he was also rumored to be pissed about the impending loss of punk. he was also pissed that Jericho wasnt resigned, and that chavo was let go......

Triple HHH also knows the intimate workings of the attitude era and its been rumored for awhile he was the anoymous GM.......

i like the story the last few weeks and I cant wait to see where it goes. In fact i would wager we should see punk return here in the next couple weeks as well as the WWE champ, with a date at SummerSlam with the winner from next weeks rey vs miz final(which will probally become a number 1 contender match)
        i hated dx hhh

like, with a passion

just didn't like the guy

but he's shown to be a good soldier since then, even tapping out where need be

that's respectable
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
          It wasn't handed to him, he started out as an announcer and worked his way up. Vince's father didn't even want him in the business. Plus Vince was raised by his stepfather. He wasn't born into it, he had to convince his dad to give him a chance
          well to be fair to HHH , he paid his dues over a long period of time before arriving at this day

i don't hold marrying steph against him.....
          sigpic

Comment

• Is this trend about ultimate wrestling,the one thats in a cage.Or is it the Hulk Hogan or Undertaker type wrestling.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
              Is this trend about ultimate wrestling,the one thats in a cage.Or is it the Hulk Hogan or Undertaker type wrestling.
              Hogan and Undertaker BSD

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac

sigpic

Comment

• If I slept with my boss's daughter I would get fired, HHH does it and inherits a billion dollar company.

On a serious note, I will hold judgment on HHH's control of the WWE, he seems to interact a lot with wrestlers. Just hope he doesn't screw it up, I remember when HHH debuted as that wussy gentlemen gimick, who would have thought that would be vince's son-in-law and future ceo.

Rumor going around that WWE may release sin cara!
                sigpic

Comment

• I don't care that he married her, I hated that he used it to hold the title 2-3x longer than anyone. He was holding the title for 8-9 months while the other champions were around 3 months
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                    If I slept with my boss's daughter I would get fired, HHH does it and inherits a billion dollar company.

On a serious note, I will hold judgment on HHH's control of the WWE, he seems to interact a lot with wrestlers. Just hope he doesn't screw it up, I remember when HHH debuted as that wussy gentlemen gimick, who would have thought that would be vince's son-in-law and future ceo.

Rumor going around that WWE may release sin cara!
                    they should release sin cara

steroid abuse right after you're brought in

as miz would say....really?

he's been a dissapointment so far
                    sigpic

Comment

• Cena vs Rey vs DelRio vs Punk next week? Hmmmmm

sigpic

Comment

• It's all about the game and how you play it. He played it well.

Comment

I don't care that he married her, I hated that he used it to hold the title 2-3x longer than anyone. He was holding the title for 8-9 months while the other champions were around 3 months
                          that happens all the time though

it's not that rare

it was the formula being used at the time, and i had no problem with it because he was super over
                          sigpic

Comment

• i think the real shocker lost in all of this , is that my boy christian was given the title again

i was pretty dissapointed that they had him be such a minimal champ, but i had to admit orton was the better guy to have a title run, but i'm so glad christian is champ again!
                            sigpic

Comment

It wasn't handed to him, he started out as an announcer and worked his way up. Vince's father didn't even want him in the business. Plus Vince was raised by his stepfather. He wasn't born into it, he had to convince his dad to give him a chance
                              You are that oblivious huh? He was an announcer in the 90's too....while he owned the company. It just wasn't kayfabe known.

He was born into the business. He was groomed to take it over. Vince Sr. Wasn't gonna live forever pal. Who was gonna take it over?

#itsstillrealtoyou

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                                Hogan and Undertaker BSD
                                Thanks JS,now i know how to fit in on this trend.Just for the record,i'm an Undertaker fan

Comment

Working...
                                X