No announcement yet.

WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cena injury angle so he can get his time off......????

Comment

• Punk is here.

Comment

• Cena winning was lame.but guess that was cool.punk did tweet he was in hawaii

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
          Well cm punk is in hawaii, so what I want to happen isn't gonna happen.
          Ya sure about that? Lol
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

• Marked out so freaking bad when Cult Of Personality - Living Colour came on. I was just talking to my friends about how that used to be Punk's theme and how good that song is, then it just happened to come on. Man, what a Raw. Really enjoyed it. Disappointed that didn't happen earlier so we could hear some back and forth between Punk and Cena but great, great show.

And anyone else notice how HHH had to "resign" Morrison? I didn't know they fired him while he was injured, talking about adding insult...

Comment

• Originally posted by elevation INC View Post
              That scenario will come in the next couple of months, i do believe that
              well im pissed cena won...rey is such a good sport about it, however i think the cena/punk thing is going down for real at summer slam to decide true champ and punk will win........

Comment

• I like his new music.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                  Marked out so freaking bad when Cult Of Personality - Living Colour came on. I was just talking to my friends about how that used to be Punk's theme and how good that song is, then it just happened to come on. Man, what a Raw. Really enjoyed it. Disappointed that didn't happen earlier so we could hear some back and forth between Punk and Cena but great, great show.

And anyone else notice how HHH had to "resign" Morrison? I didn't know they fired him while he was injured, talking about adding insult...
                  I like it because not only is it a great song, but it's a non-WWE song. Don't know how long they'll use it since they have to pay, unless they made an arrangement. Maybe a one time thing.

Raw has been more good than bad the last month or so.

Comment

• Anyone else think they brought Punk back too soon. They should have committed to his being gone longer.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                      Anyone else think they brought Punk back too soon. They should have committed to his being gone longer.
                      they didnt have a choice the top title in the WWE is a joke as long as he holds the real one outside the WWE........this also will set up a true champion test for summer slam main event with cena/punk.....alberto will probally cash in next year sometime, just like daniel bryan will.....

it had to happen, and im glad it did.....rumor also has it that HHH wants jericho back badly........

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                        I like it because not only is it a great song, but it's a non-WWE song. Don't know how long they'll use it since they have to pay, unless they made an arrangement. Maybe a one time thing.

Raw has been more good than bad the last month or so.
                        Punk has been using that on indie circuits and RoH a lot, it's an easily licensed song (Guitar Hero 3 etc.) so I think it'll stick around, I forsee an anti-HHH heel faction. All signs pointing to it:

-HHH pulls out a babyface move bringing back JR, rips on Cole, which is 100% guaranteed to get the crowd behind you (despite how much I think Cole should get a bit of respect, he takes everything in his stride and plays his character well)

-HHH says Cena deserved his title shot, 2nd championship match of the night is between two faces. Promo by Miz in the back berating him, gets crowd right behind him.

-Apparently Cabana and two other RoH wrestlers are in talks with the WWE. New Nexus seems dead in the water with Mason Ryan being repackaged (give him a manager for the love of god).

-Aaaand one thing I noticed in CM Punk's titantron video was it showed quite a bit of recent footage, including him giving Cena the stupid You Can't See Me hand signal before the infamous shoot (should I hate this hand signal since our receiving corps uses it?...)

It's maybe wishful thinking, probably is, but it could work.
                        Last edited by Andyy_47; 07-25-2011, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by themilehighguy View Post
                          cena winning was lame.but guess that was cool.punk did tweet he was in hawaii
                          .........d! T! A!

Comment

• i was all set for cena to take some time off if need be, and see punk come back

i love cena, but giving rey a less than 2 hour title push was pretty damn stupid IMO, and i don't even like rey as the champ

love punk's theme , used to be a favorite song when i was in HS lol

i have to admit, tonight's raw was completely unexpected at least
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                              Punk has been using that on indie circuits and RoH a lot, it's an easily licensed song (Guitar Hero 3 etc.) so I think it'll stick around, I forsee an anti-HHH heel faction. All signs pointing to it:

-HHH pulls out a babyface move bringing back JR, rips on Cole, which is 100% guaranteed to get the crowd behind you (despite how much I think Cole should get a bit of respect, he takes everything in his stride and plays his character well)

-HHH says Cena deserved his title shot, 2nd championship match of the night is between two faces. Promo by Miz in the back berating him, gets crowd right behind him.

-Apparently Cabana and two other RoH wrestlers are in talks with the WWE. New Nexus seems dead in the water with Mason Ryan being repackaged (give him a manager for the love of god).

-Aaaand one thing I noticed in CM Punk's titantron video was it showed quite a bit of recent footage, including him giving Cena the stupid You Can't See Me hand signal before the infamous shoot (should I hate this hand signal since our receiving corps uses it?...)

It's maybe wishful thinking, probably is, but it could work.
                              if you hate something you hate it, don't let other's use , or liking for it, influence you

be yourself lol
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by elevation INC View Post
                                they didnt have a choice the top title in the WWE is a joke as long as he holds the real one outside the WWE........this also will set up a true champion test for summer slam main event with cena/punk.....alberto will probally cash in next year sometime, just like daniel bryan will.....

it had to happen, and im glad it did.....rumor also has it that HHH wants jericho back badly........
                                I thought that's what the big announcement was about, I thought Jericho was coming back and going to get a title shot or something. Hmm I wonder if they'll move someone to smackdown since Raw is already packed and Smackdown is pretty devoid

Comment

Working...
                                X