No announcement yet.

WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel real bad for Rey. It has to suck (for everyone) getting swept aside for Cena week after week, especially when usually more than half the crowd doesn't even cheer for him.

I seem to like Cena less every event I watch, and I used to be a pretty big fan of his. I even got my Dad to do the wave a couple times, which was pretty funny.

I hope Punk crushes him, even though I know he won't, because Cena has to be champion at Wrestlemania.

Anyone know if Punk's new shirt is for sale yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
      I thought that's what the big announcement was about, I thought Jericho was coming back and going to get a title shot or something. Hmm I wonder if they'll move someone to smackdown since Raw is already packed and Smackdown is pretty devoid
      I was actually thinking Jericho would have a good fued with Randy. It might be just me, but I don't feel Christian ever was, or ever will be, championship caliber material. I just don't think he has it.

Comment

• Hopefully Cole will quit soon

The Cena/Rey match was great & Cena only threw one punch. (according to the announcers) Back & forth non-stop, you had no clue what was going to happen because you had Rio & Punk waiting for the winner

Morrison/R-Truth will be great in-ring action

CM Punk's new music was awesome
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• i hope cole doesn't quit

he's a great heel

as for cena, i'm as big a fan as ever, i just don't like instant title changes (unless it's MITB)
          sigpic

Comment

• Rey Rey deserves more respect than this!

So tired of Cena (and Im a huge mark of his too)!

Time to let someone else have the spotlight!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
            Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
            Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
            Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
            I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
              I was actually thinking Jericho would have a good fued with Randy. It might be just me, but I don't feel Christian ever was, or ever will be, championship caliber material. I just don't think he has it.
              Idk I liked Christian better with his old heel, I wish he'd get back to talking about his peeps some more lol. Now he's just whiny and annoying and they've been playing that with a lot of people lately, it's getting real old real fast. I don't like him as a face at all, but his biggest problem is that he's just not exciting to watch. He's good technically, but it's just boring, there's no high impact with him.

Comment

• I really don't think John will be champ going into wrestlemania, I'm pretty sure punk will have a pretty long belt run the fans are all about him
                as for Christian I believe he will be going back face here soon his heel run sucks and Henry is much better as a heel
                Christian vs Henry at summer slam and punk vs cena for the titles

Comment

• huh? what? cena champ again?

just found out water is wet too.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                    huh? what? cena champ again?

Your new Avi is worth a CP!
                    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                    sigpic

Comment

• The music Punk used last night was used by the WWE when Austin went into the HOF.
                      Last edited by Southstander; 07-26-2011, 10:44 AM.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                        Your new Avi is worth a CP!
                        Ricardo can be a real riot at times, wish he could get involved more frequently.

I have heard Ricardo is a great Lucha Libre wrestler when he was in FCW
                        sigpic

Comment

Ricardo can be a real riot at times, wish he could get involved more frequently.

I have heard Ricardo is a great Lucha Libre wrestler when he was in FCW
                          I have heard that too.

sigpic

Comment

• I think it'll be Orton & Christian (yet again) at SS. If not it'll be Orton vs. Henry
                            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

huh? what? cena champ again?

BRONCOOOOOO ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR(hard to type a rolling r)MAAAADAAAAAA!

Comment

• On the WWEShop.com website, all of the CM Punk items that they offer are either out of stock and backordered or completely sold out.

There are some very happy people right now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X