No announcement yet.

WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The WWE is selling the Punk shirts. They are different for the PPV one. The date and I Chicago have been removed.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
      Ricardo can be a real riot at times, wish he could get involved more frequently.

I have heard Ricardo is a great Lucha Libre wrestler when he was in FCW

His name was Chimaera I think.

Vince should have him turn on Armando and just come out of nowhere with these lucha moves.
      Last edited by DevilSpawn; 07-26-2011, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post

His name was Chimaera I think.

Vince should have him turn on Armando and just come out of nowhere with these lucha moves.
        Not bad. He had a nice sequence in there
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Does anyone else dislike Orton a whole lot? as much as I hate Cena, I hate Orton 100 times more. He is dull and boring. He has a a boring, robotic monotone voice on the mic, he is a copy cat and a poor man's stone cold.
          Last edited by Bronco_Armada; 07-26-2011, 05:36 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Does anyone else like dislike Orton a whole lot? as much as I hate Cena, I hate Orton 100 times more. He is dull and boring. He has a a boring, robotic monotone voice on the mic, he is a copy cat and a poor man's stone cold.
            i think orton's kind of a jerk personally, but i like him as a performer

i think he's a definite necessity to the wwe

i'd put him behind only cena and punk in terms of needed guys
            sigpic

Comment

Does anyone else dislike Orton a whole lot? as much as I hate Cena, I hate Orton 100 times more. He is dull and boring. He has a a boring, robotic monotone voice on the mic, he is a copy cat and a poor man's stone cold.
              He's actually a poor man's Jake Roberts, using ring and even more so, mic psychology. The only difference was that Jake's words were mesmerizing and he was never dull. It wasn't the way he said it, but what he said. Ok ok, maybe having an actual snake helped lol, but Jake was that way since his days in the Legion of Doom, before the pet snake. I don't really feel either way towards Randy Orton, which is a bad thing since I don't feel either way about Chris Masters.

However, he gets reaction. His song gets a pop. And he's marketable like a mother.

Comment

• I hate snakes too.

there was a pretty big size one resting on my stone fence couple of weeks ago.

I was about to blow its head off with a shot gun, loaded and aimed at its head. Then decided to put a blue tub over it and call the county to haul it off.

As much as I hate snakes, they serve to balance the pest population.
                sigpic

Comment

Does anyone else dislike Orton a whole lot? as much as I hate Cena, I hate Orton 100 times more. He is dull and boring. He has a a boring, robotic monotone voice on the mic, he is a copy cat and a poor man's stone cold.
                  I hated watching him go over Punk over and over again and I think he's way over pushed. He's constantly booked to look way stronger then everyone and apparently can only put Christian over due to a technicality.

His gimmick isn't that bad. It's just he's mega pushed and since we are in an era where there are two world titles and they change hands every 3 weeks... he'll probably be a 72 time world champion if he spends another decade in the WWE.

It's WWE and it'll never be close to perfect but you take the good with the bad.
                  You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

• I dislike Orton and his "Chin lock of Doom.

sigpic

Comment

• I've always rated Orton as a 5. He's average to me in every way. He does resemble a viper, when he slithers around looking for his RKO (a different version of the Diamond Cutter)
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Anyone see Punk on Jimmy Kimmel? I found it hilarious, at least it was funnier than everything HHH said on Monday, I heard the staff in the arena had to stay late to pick up all the lead balloons Hunter dropped..

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                          Anyone see Punk on Jimmy Kimmel? I found it hilarious, at least it was funnier than everything HHH said on Monday, I heard the staff in the arena had to stay late to pick up all the lead balloons Hunter dropped..
                          What do you mean, Hunter was funny.

Speaking of Hunter at one point in the script he was supposed to attack Punk punk setting up a Face Punk and heal HHH. There where also plans for after HHH laid out Punk for Del Rio to cash in MiTB.

sigpic

Comment

• Who are your top 5 WRESTLERS of all-time? I have:

1)Kurt Angle
                            2)Chris Benoit
                            3)Ric Flair
                            4)Dean Malenko
                            5)TIE Daniel Bryan & HBK

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                              What do you mean, Hunter was funny.

Speaking of Hunter at one point in the script he was supposed to attack Punk punk setting up a Face Punk and heal HHH. There where also plans for after HHH laid out Punk for Del Rio to cash in MiTB.
                              Plans? Like stuff I'm guessing fell through?

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                              Who are your top 5 WRESTLERS of all-time? I have:

1)Kurt Angle
                              2)Chris Benoit
                              3)Ric Flair
                              4)Dean Malenko
                              5)TIE Daniel Bryan & HBK
                              If we're going wrestler wrestlers, a lot of mine are old guys

5) Bruno Sammartino
                              4) Eddie Guerrero
                              3) Lou Thesz
                              2) HBK
                              1) Brett Hart

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                                Who are your top 5 WRESTLERS of all-time? I have:

1)Kurt Angle
                                2)Chris Benoit
                                3)Ric Flair
                                4)Dean Malenko
                                5)TIE Daniel Bryan & HBK
                                Ric Flair
                                Sting
                                Arn Anderson
                                The Great Muta
                                Kurt Angle

These are the 5 I could watch perform all day. Honorable mention to Jake Roberts and Randy Savage.

Comment

Working...
                                X