Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Who are your top 5 WRESTLERS of all-time? I have:

    1)Kurt Angle
    2)Chris Benoit
    3)Ric Flair
    4)Dean Malenko
    5)TIE Daniel Bryan & HBK
    1. HBK
    2. Flair
    3. Hogan (He is a gear box but he is "wrestling" to 98% of the world.
    4. Savage (Same as Hogan. When the rest of the world thinks wresting promo it is his voice)
    5. Cena (Only 3 men have held the WWE title longer

    As far as talent goes

    1. HBK
    2. Flair
    3. Steamboat
    4. Eddie
    5. CM Punk

    Mic work.

    1. Rock
    2. Austin
    3. HBK
    4. Flair
    5. Punk
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Dream matches

      Before we get started yes I am a HUGE HBK mark.

      HBK v Sting
      HBK v The Rock
      HBK v Steamboat
      Punk v Austin ( The promos alone would be epic)
      Show v Andre
      Sting v Taker
      more to come.....
      Last edited by Southstander; 07-30-2011, 12:36 PM.
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

      Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • guess rumors of shemaus going face are correct.......looks like he may be in for another title shot here soon.....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
          1. HBK
          2. Flair
          3. Hogan (He is a gear box but he is "wrestling" to 98% of the world.
          4. Savage (Same as Hogan. When the rest of the world thinks wresting promo it is his voice)
          5. Cena (Only 3 men have held the WWE title longer

          As far as talent goes

          1. HBK
          2. Flair
          3. Steamboat
          4. Eddie
          5. CM Punk

          Mic work.

          1. Rock
          2. Austin
          3. HBK
          4. Flair
          5. Punk
          Talent

          #1 HBK
          #2 Edge
          #3 Eddie
          #4 Punk
          #5 Benoit

          Mic

          #1 Rock
          #2 Hogan
          #3 Flair
          #4 Cena (I like rap)
          #5 HBK
          #5
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

          Comment


          • Wrestlers

            1.) Y2J (this is a fact, not opinion)
            2.) Kurt Angle
            3.) Stone Cold
            4.) CM Punk
            5.) Sabu

            Mic

            1.) Y2J
            2.) CM Punk
            3.) Rock
            4.) Kurt Angle
            5.) Stone cold


            hold a title to me is nearly meaningless now, just a prop nothing more. The Intercontinental title of the 90s had more prestige than the wwe championship has now.

            Cena could win the title 5 more times, all it means is that I have to hear is cheap after school special a whole lot more. Razor Ramon holding the IC title means more than anything than miz has done.



            CM Punk has brought some worth back to the title. Daniel Bryan can do the same, R-Truth, JoMo as well.


            top 5 theme songs

            note many that I loved will be left out since I am doing 5 only and was pretty tough

            1.) Y2J
            2.) Brett Hart
            3.) Stone Cold
            4.) HBK
            5.) Ultimate Warrior (I want to wake up to this song every morning, get me pumped, more than eye of the tiger)
            Last edited by Bronco_Armada; 07-30-2011, 04:52 PM.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • The Worse, only naming wrestlers that were in the spot light for an extended period of time, none of those 1 month guys and gone.


              Wrestlers

              1.) Lex Luger (A dumb poor man's version of Hulk Hogan)
              2.) Jeff Jarrett (Never understood why he was so involved with the WWE the way he was, only thing I liked was watching him smash people with his guitar but got old quickly)
              3.) Big Show (He was OK-ish back in the day, but boring now, like Kane)
              4.) Mark Henry
              5.) Great Khali


              Mic Skills

              1.) Steve Blackman (There is a reason he is know as Mr. no mic skills)
              2.) Ken Shamrock
              3.) Randy Orton
              4.) Jack Swagger
              5.) Bill Goldberg
              sigpic

              Comment


              • My top 5 favorite:

                The Rock (If I had to choose which Rock, corporate champion edition)
                Undertaker (ft. Paul Bearer)
                Ricky Steamboat
                Brett Hart
                RVD

                (close)
                HBK
                Kevin Nash
                Sting (pre-tna)

                Comment


                • this sums up the divas right now

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                    My top 5 favorite:

                    The Rock (If I had to choose which Rock, corporate champion edition)
                    Undertaker (ft. Paul Bearer)
                    Ricky Steamboat
                    Brett Hart
                    RVD

                    (close)
                    HBK
                    Kevin Nash
                    Sting (pre-tna)
                    #1 Kurt Angle
                    #2 RVD
                    #3 HBK
                    #4 Benoit
                    #5 Rey Mysterio

                    Tag Teams

                    #1 The Rockers
                    #2 MCMG
                    #3 London & Kendrick
                    #4 RVD & Rey Mysterio (see above for why)
                    #5 The Hardy Boys
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                      The Worse, only naming wrestlers that were in the spot light for an extended period of time, none of those 1 month guys and gone.


                      Wrestlers

                      1.) Lex Luger (A dumb poor man's version of Hulk Hogan)
                      2.) Jeff Jarrett (Never understood why he was so involved with the WWE the way he was, only thing I liked was watching him smash people with his guitar but got old quickly)
                      3.) Big Show (He was OK-ish back in the day, but boring now, like Kane)
                      4.) Mark Henry
                      5.) Great Khali


                      Mic Skills

                      1.) Steve Blackman (There is a reason he is know as Mr. no mic skills)
                      2.) Ken Shamrock
                      3.) Randy Orton
                      4.) Jack Swagger
                      5.) Bill Goldberg

                      Worst Mic

                      1. Sabu... (kidding)


                      1. Kahl
                      2. Steve Blackman
                      3. Warrior
                      4. Lance Storm
                      5. Any bigman that needs a manager

                      Worst wrestler

                      1. Batista
                      2. Kahli
                      3. J-E Double F ha ha J-A- Double R- E Double T
                      4. Kane
                      5. Show
                      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                      Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Best Music

                        1. HBK
                        2. Rock
                        3. Stone Cold
                        4. DX
                        5. Brett

                        Worst Gimmicks

                        1. Shockmaster
                        2. Gargamel (Gangrel)
                        3. Gobeldy Gooker
                        4. Shark Boy as Stone Cold
                        5. Baston Booted
                        6. Brooklyn Brawler
                        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                        Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • With the rumors of a planned HHH attack Punk last week anyone else see.

                          SCSA v Vince = Punk v HHH
                          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                          Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                            With the rumors of a planned HHH attack Punk last week anyone else see.

                            SCSA v Vince = Punk v HHH
                            Quite possible.

                            Rumors are saying Cena will be taking some time off after summer slam to heal from neck and hip injuries that have been bugging him for quite sometime.

                            Which would make sense if turning Punk face rumors are true. WWE needs someone at the top for face. Punk is the only guy that can give them the total package and not be boring.

                            JoMO can't deliver on the mic. R-truth is great as a heel, Miz needs to be developed more. WWE talent drought is really hurting what they can and can not do right.

                            Punk just felt like a face and Cena like a heel at MitB. Everything about it, the fans, how punk was getting hammered 70 percent of the time.

                            I like to think the Chicago fans chanting "you can't wrestle" lit a fire under cena, that match he had was great, and the match against Rey Mysterio was solid.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                              Dream matches

                              Before we get started yes I am a HUGE HBK mark.

                              HBK v Sting
                              HBK v The Rock
                              HBK v Steamboat
                              Punk v Austin ( The promos alone would be epic)
                              Show v Andre
                              Sting v Taker
                              more to come.....
                              HBK VS. STING
                              SCSA VS HOGAN
                              Shamrock vs Angle
                              Rock vs. Cena
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                              Comment


                              • Mic work (bizarro)
                                1) Sid - Half the brain
                                2) Matt Hardy - His Mic work is legendary so I probably won't need to link to it
                                3) Lex Luger - WseventyW
                                4) Ahmed Johnson - What?
                                5) Ultimate Warrior - Load the rocketship with fuel
                                You've got to know when to sack em...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X