• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
    As if WWE never did that.
    Hogan turned heel for Gods sake, Hogan.

I see it happening.

WWE has always catered to kids....however my era was much better than this PG stuff.

Im agreeing with you btw lol

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      I just wish it was somebody besides HHH, whom I hate almost as much as Cutler
      Yeah, someone else should have slept with the boss' daughter.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
        Yeah, someone else should have slept with the boss' daughter.
        I thought Test did lol

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
        Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
        Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
        Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
        I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
          I thought Test did lol

Yeah, not sure how long it lasted.

HHH must have been a smooth talker.

Use to think it was all fiction, didn't think Vince would allow one of his employees date his daughter.

You know a "daddy" thing.

I like to make fun of HHH marrying Steph, saying he ***** his way to the top. But all in good fun.

As long as the family is happy.
          sigpic

Comment

• cena heel turn makes alot of sense

if hogan can do it, cena can.....
            sigpic

Comment

• Didn't like that episode too much, the lines are a little blurred. Punk looks to be slowly turning face but not in a traditional way, while Cena just flat out spoke like a thug in the ring and threatened WWE suits.

Sound guy at the end must have been going crazy lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                cena heel turn makes alot of sense

if hogan can do it, cena can.....
                I heard on the internet if Cena turns heel...

all the little jimmies will skip school and won't eat their vegetables.

The entire armed forces will not report for duty.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                  One reason I am agaist it is it would break a ton of kids, including my BFF's 3 year old daughter, heart.
                  That's what makes the best heels.

I really enjoyed last night's episode, there were some great matches. I like the Truth and Miz back and fourth.

I hope we don't have to hear Triple H's theme every dang time...............

I'm sick of motorhead.

Comment

• Rumored Vengeance Return?
                    Post details: Author: Jen on August 3rd, 2011
                    Categories: Undertaker News. Add / View Comments (2)
                    According to the brand new edition of WWE Magazine out on sale now, the WWE themselves predict a possible return for The Undertaker at upcoming autumn PPV, Vengeance. The article says the following:

On October 23 Vengeance rises from the grave in the form of an all new Pay Per View. What better time and place for The Undertaker to make his return to a WWE ring? After all, it was a year and a day to the date that The Deadman lost a Buried Alive Match to Kane with the aid of The Nexus at 2010′s WWE Bragging Rights. The Phenom hasn’t come calling for revenge on that score (some streak got in the way). So if we were Kane or Wade Barrett, we’d watch our backs come October. And if you happen to hear the ominous gong, you’ll know the bell indeed tolls for thee.

Thought you guys would like this info, i had to copy & paste the article. Anyway i for one hope he comes back, always loved his entrance, the deadman is really the last of his era remaining, he is a legend.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Who do you think was better? Bret or Owen?
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                        sigpic

Comment

Who do you think was better? Bret or Owen?
                          Brett. Owen was good, but Hitman is better.
                          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                            Brett. Owen was good, but Hitman is better.
                            IMHO Owen's underappreciated & Bret was a tad overhyped. Owen proved he could wrestle with Bret, he could fight with Bret, & he could out do him in the air. Owen also had a lot of charisma on the mic
                            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Plus in real life, he was nicer. I can say that because I've met them both

Comment

IMHO Owen's underappreciated & Bret was a tad overhyped. Owen proved he could wrestle with Bret, he could fight with Bret, & he could out do him in the air. Owen also had a lot of charisma on the mic
                                Owen stunk on the stink. That is why he never went any higher on the card. Same with Bulldog.
                                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X