WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivalry

In your opinion, what's the best rivalry ever? I loved Angle/Benoit, but my vote goes to Rock/HHH. The Rock's first match involved HHH & they never stopped. They had 2/3 falls, strap matches, I QUIT matches, Iron Man matches, ladder matches, etc. Plus they were both great on the mic

Owen & Bulldog had runs at the title & most of Owen's peers thought he was a phenomenal talent + he wasn't marketed well
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• The WWE has released DH Smith.
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        In your opinion, what's the best rivalry ever? I loved Angle/Benoit, but my vote goes to Rock/HHH. The Rock's first match involved HHH & they never stopped. They had 2/3 falls, strap matches, I QUIT matches, Iron Man matches, ladder matches, etc. Plus they were both great on the mic

Owen & Bulldog had runs at the title & most of Owen's peers thought he was a phenomenal talent + he wasn't marketed well
        In the ring yes, on the microphone no. This is not me saying this. HBK said this in a shoot interview.

sigpic

Comment

• They also have released Chris Masters, Vladimir Kozlov and Melina. Gail Kim says she has quit.

sigpic

Comment

• I been noticing how well orton and cristian worked against each other.

Good tag team match on smackdowb.

Comment

• You guys remember back in the day guys like George the Animal Steel & The Missing Link? Man they were some wierd characters.
              sigpic

Comment

My favorite rivalry I think is The Corporation vs. The Rattlesnake does that count?

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                You guys remember back in the day guys like George the Animal Steel & The Missing Link? Man they were some wierd characters.
                This is why I miss the Boogeyman. He was old school.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                  My favorite rivalry I think is The Corporation vs. The Rattlesnake does that count?

This is why I miss the Boogeyman. He was old school.
                  Yes, that rivalry counts. BTW Kurt Angle has a great sense of humor
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• edge vs angle was fun rivalry

Comment

• Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
                      edge vs angle was fun rivalry
                      Both Edge & Kurt Angle had great matches/rivalries with anyone

Anyone else think Cena vs Punk should be a TLC match? They're both 1-0 in TLC matches. Cena's much better with chairs, Punk's much better with ladders, and Punk's a little better with tables.

I don't think the ring can hold Sheamus or Mark Henry unless they had a stipulation

Comment

Yes, that rivalry counts. BTW Kurt Angle has a great sense of humor

Kurt was a riot on the mic and his promos were hilarious.

Infinitely times more funny than Santino. I loved the Birthday skit with stone cold and the skit he did when stone cold bought him a 3:16 hat.
                        sigpic

Comment

• As most of you probably know, after each Smackdown taping there's a dark match main event, normally a world title match. But anyway, in recent weeks Christian has been beating Orton thanks to interference from Rhodes and DiBiase. So what I can see happening at Summerslam is the 2 of them interfering and costing Orton the match. Orton feuds with his former protoges, Christian feuds with Sheamus or another babyface for the world title. I hope so anyway.
                          Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
                            As most of you probably know, after each Smackdown taping there's a dark match main event, normally a world title match. But anyway, in recent weeks Christian has been beating Orton thanks to interference from Rhodes and DiBiase. So what I can see happening at Summerslam is the 2 of them interfering and costing Orton the match. Orton feuds with his former protoges, Christian feuds with Sheamus or another babyface for the world title. I hope so anyway.
                            makes sense

i'm glad the wwe is trying to be unpredictable at least
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                              Kurt was a riot on the mic and his promos were hilarious.

Infinitely times more funny than Santino. I loved the Birthday skit with stone cold and the skit he did when stone cold bought him a 3:16 hat.
                              Kurt's also funny in real life. I had him dying when I met him

Comment

Kurt's also funny in real life. I had him dying when I met him
                                He seems like a guy who enjoys life to the fullest.

Father died when he was 16

Olympic coach murdered (who was a father figure)

A sister who died of a drug overdose

Wife left him

Competed with a broken neck in the Olympics

Just one of these things is big enough to leave a giant stain on one's life and impact them, yet Kurt has continued to give 110% in the ring and in life.

I wish I was 1/10 the person Kurt is. He is without a doubt the highest class, most thankful person and humble human being in pro-wrestling history. It's true, it's true.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X