Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I wish the SS matches were:

    Cena vs. Punk TLC
    Orton vs. Christian No Holds Barred
    Mark Henry vs. Sheamus Chairs Match
    Morrison vs. R-Truth #1 contenders match
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

    Comment


    • The Days of the cute Diva's are over....





      Last edited by Southstander; 08-08-2011, 08:06 PM.
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

      Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Great promos
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

        Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • More shoot style here. I like it but it's dragging a bit.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
            More shoot style here. I like it but it's dragging a bit.
            I agree, and I will add while Punk is good on the mic, most of the stuff he has been saying is smart mark stuff. Funny he gets mad at being called Phil but had no problem calling DH Smith Harry.
            Last edited by Southstander; 08-08-2011, 08:24 PM.
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

            Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • I love listening to punk, he could go on for an hour & i don't think i'd get bored. That boy can handle the mic like no one can.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                I love listening to punk, he could go on for an hour & i don't think i'd get bored. That boy can handle the mic like no one can.
                I don't think I could. As good as he, to me, takes the cheap pop/heat route. He makes it look like he is saying stuff he shouldn't when we all know it is ok. If they where teal shoots it would be one thing but worked shoots to me just don't do it.
                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                  I don't think I could. As good as he, to me, takes the cheap pop/heat route. He makes it look like he is saying stuff he shouldn't when we all know it is ok. If they where teal shoots it would be one thing but worked shoots to me just don't do it.
                  That's just the thing though, are they scripted? Most times you can tell when other guys talk but when punk speaks it just seems so real & that he is just speaking his mind & not from a script.

                  I may very well be wrong but some of the things he says just don't remind me of something that would be scripted, & if the indeed they are then he does a hell of a job acting.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                    That's just the thing though, are they scripted? Most times you can tell when other guys talk but when punk speaks it just seems so real & that he is just speaking his mind & not from a script.

                    I may very well be wrong but some of the things he says just don't remind me of something that would be scripted, & if the indeed they are then he does a hell of a job acting.
                    Last I heard his are not scripted. However he is told what where to go with the promos to advance the storylines. As I said he is good on the stick, but recently they have atleast to me has been saying stuff that appeals to smart marks. Like the recent releases, in the past that has not been mentioned on air, though it is on the WWE's website. By Punk saying it, it appears that he is crossing the line when in fact he is not. Besides how else are they supposed to be released. It would not be cost effective to fly to three different states to do it face to face. Would it be best to do it face to face? Yes, but how ticked would you be getting released after a match at a house show? Or worse before a match after you drove all night or flew there? That's why I say they are cheap pops.
                    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • i think cena's mic work was just as great tonight
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                        i think cena's mic work was just as great tonight
                        His mic work and in ring moves have improved since this feud started.
                        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                        Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Cena can do it all, when they want him too. IMHO HHH's ego is second only to the other HHH (Hollywood Hulk Hogan). This just might be the worst SS in history
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                            I agree, and I will add while Punk is good on the mic, most of the stuff he has been saying is smart mark stuff. Funny he gets mad at being called Phil but had no problem calling DH Smith Harry.
                            I notice he only calls wrestlers by their real names when they are not currently wrestlers, anyone else he does.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                              I love listening to punk, he could go on for an hour & i don't think i'd get bored. That boy can handle the mic like no one can.
                              Same here. He is hilarious.

                              He is catching up to Y2J for best mic skills ever on the mic.

                              As for this sunday's summer slam.

                              I have a feeling HHH is going to screw over punk. Cena wins and becomes some sort of "corporate champ" not to the heel degree of the corporate ministry or anything. Still technically face but piss of the cena haters even more.

                              More or less continuing the representative of the WWE. While punk continues his fringe persona against the corporate structure thing.

                              Or maybe Cena will go full out heel. I can dream.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • isn't cena taking time off?

                                punk yelling at hhh about the fix being in, seems to suggest to me at least, that hhh probably screwes over cena instead
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X