Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
    isn't cena taking time off?

punk yelling at hhh about the fix being in, seems to suggest to me at least, that hhh probably screwes over cena instead
    that is a rumor, but it seems like 70 percent of rumors never come to be.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
      that is a rumor, but it seems like 70 percent of rumors never come to be.
      call me crazy but if punk's going to yell about the fix being in, that would almost 100% make me think it's either the opposite (fix vs cena) or nothing, and it will be a legit match)

but, if cena is really due time off, then this would be THE BEST TIME

i mean you've got punk title run which would be very cool, and don't we have taker coming back to set up another wm showdown?

cena can probably take a couple months off with no problem
      sigpic

Comment

• Great Raw, I felt last week was really really messy and wondered what they could do this week but Cena and Punk made it work. Glad Punk buried "Dwayne" after he showed the video, got me really amped for this Sunday. And I agree, I could listen to Punk talk for hours, he just seems very passionate about this feud, Cena just drones on, but did enough to keep it entertaining.

And I think HHH screws Cena this Sunday.

Comment

• From what I have read the main goal right now is to get HHH over. That plus he was rumored to attack Punk a few weeks back makes me think HHH will Pedigree Punk. Which will upset Cena to the point he goes after Hunter. Another Pedigree and HHH puts Cena onto of Punk. At this point ADR's music hits and he cashes in the MiTB and leaves as Champion. This would fulfill getting HHH over, Cena's time off and have Del Rio Champion for the upcommong tour of Mexico, which is another thing rumored to happen.
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
            isn't cena taking time off?

punk yelling at hhh about the fix being in, seems to suggest to me at least, that hhh probably screwes over cena instead
            That's what I was thinking
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Does anyone else hate when the Rock tries to prove his man-hood or as Razor Ramon would say, Machismo by attacking Cena with a bunch gay slurs?

So 1990s and offensive. And no, not a PG thing either.
              Last edited by Bronco_Armada; 08-09-2011, 05:09 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                Great Raw, I felt last week was really really messy and wondered what they could do this week but Cena and Punk made it work. Glad Punk buried "Dwayne" after he showed the video, got me really amped for this Sunday. And I agree, I could listen to Punk talk for hours, he just seems very passionate about this feud, Cena just drones on, but did enough to keep it entertaining.

And I think HHH screws Cena this Sunday.
                Punk is passionate about wrestling in general. He can give you stats and matches about pro-wrestling like a football fan can do about QB stats, records, etc.

He's a prime example of how some people start from the very bottom to get to the top.

Look for some of his indy matches on youtube.

He went from a wrestler wearing gym shorts wrestling in front of 50 people in a aircraft hangar or a ymca gym to an absolute all star. Everything he has he has earned.

Quite a few wrestlers currently in the WWE get pushed cuz of their name or even have a job with the WWE for that matter.

COUGHrandyBOREtonCOUGH
                sigpic

Comment

• More heat on John Morrison.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/..._Morrison.html

The minute I heard he brought her with him on the road I knew it would end badly for him. She has cost him a ton of pushes.

sigpic

Comment

• Anyone see Austin on G4TV? Basically said he won't rule out a return to face Punk at WM28, and if he was to step in the ring one more time, it would definetley be against Punk, who he regards as the hottest commodity in the company right now.

Comment

• The Wade Barrett and Daniel Bryant match so far stole the spotlight at SummerSlam.

Comment

• OMG Edge!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
                          OMG Edge!!!
                          Shut the front door, REALLY?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                          Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                          Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                          Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                          I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• I liked the "Little Jimmy" moment with R Truth and Mouth of the South.

sigpic

Comment

• Edge back?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                              Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                              Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                              Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                              I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Wow! What a RKO

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X