Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
    here's something i'll just throw out there

why can't we get a wrestler throw in a new finisher like an mma-type flying armbar lol
    Still waiting for the day Brock Lesnar decided to use his WWE finisher in UFC just for the fun of it.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
      Still waiting for the day Brock Lesnar decided to use his WWE finisher in UFC just for the fun of it.

despite my dislike for lesnar, i wanted him to hit that ssp on angle, so badly that night lol

a move like his f5 in mma would be hilarious
      sigpic

Comment

• just watched a ring of honor match with japanese women wrestler Misaki Ohata, my god, is she great in the ring, such great awareness and athleticism.

better than nearly all the divas right now.
        sigpic

Comment

• Man that was a messy Raw. Glad to see the tag matches getting some attention again though. Jack Swagger and Riley was also a pretty good match, gutwrench powerbomb was absolutely hilarious though.

Why is Cena slating the MITB winner though? Doesn't make much sense to me, they go through a gruelling Ladder match to earn a title shot, and it's just opportunistic. Punk got Del Rio over brilliantly, but Cena just ruined that. I was about to post "Wow, a cena free Raw, it sort of worked." but Captain Hustle Loyalty and Respect had to jump in.

Kliq vs RoH faction anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
            Man that was a messy Raw. Glad to see the tag matches getting some attention again though. Jack Swagger and Riley was also a pretty good match, gutwrench powerbomb was absolutely hilarious though.

Why is Cena slating the MITB winner though? Doesn't make much sense to me, they go through a gruelling Ladder match to earn a title shot, and it's just opportunistic. Punk got Del Rio over brilliantly, but Cena just ruined that. I was about to post "Wow, a cena free Raw, it sort of worked." but Captain Hustle Loyalty and Respect had to jump in.

Kliq vs RoH faction anyone?
            same reason they're dogging on christian for winning the belt on a dq, when the rules for that match stated anyone could win that match even via dq lol

wwe isn't too bright sometimes....
            sigpic

Comment

• Cena hates MITB because he's been cashed in on the most. Morrison vs. R-Truth was pretty good though
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Gotta love smart marks. They want Cena to go heel, then when he makes a hellish statement the rip him for it.
                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                  Cena hates MITB because he's been cashed in on the most. Morrison vs. R-Truth was pretty good though
                  well, when you are champ 90 percent of the time....

Never thought any of what cena said was helish at all.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Really BA? He said he does not care what the rest of the world thinks only his fans. I remember their being dozens of heels day that. Punk praised, or atleast said he did not have a problem with Del Rio for the way he cashed in the MiTB to cheers, Cena attacks him and gets ripped. I think the WWE is doing what they did with Brett prior to Montreal. Brett was a face to Canada and a Heel in America. Cena will be a heel to the pro Punk crowd and a face to the Pro Cena.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                      Gotta love smart marks. They want Cena to go heel, then when he makes a hellish statement the rip him for it.
                      I think ultimately it's that people are just sick and tired of the same guy in every single Main Event.

I've long defended Cena and will continue to do so, I actually enjoy most of his matches and believe he deserves and needs to continue being the top Face of the company for the foreseeable future.

But the guy needs a break. The fans need a break.

It's looking very much like CM Punk's next storyline will follow down the HHH/Nash/Stephanie road, but it looks like Cena will be in yet another Main Event type storyline.

Everyone already knows he'll ME WrestleMania against Rock, there's a chance he'll take the belt into that event. Give him some time off so he can be fresh once 2012 roles around, this will give some younger talent a chance to shine, or at the very least give them a chance to see what they can do.

Bah.
                      sigpic

Comment

• I think the Cena haters will ALWAYS hate him, regardless of what he does.

sigpic

Comment

• Cena looks a little too babyface in this picture...Love Orton's expression though!

Comment

• It's look's like Orton is holding barney hostage.

Comment

Really BA? He said he does not care what the rest of the world thinks only his fans.
                              Uh, really.

Duh, they are his fans, he can only please his fans and will only please his fans. When you get 50 to 60 percent of the crowd chanting your name you are doing pretty good for yourself.

His fans are the ones that cheer for the faces, any other route would be going full out heel.

I remember their being dozens of heels day that. Punk praised, or atleast said he did not have a problem with Del Rio for the way he cashed in the MiTB to cheers
                              You forgot to mention that Punk did it himself... twice, would kind of make him look like a hypocrite otherwise..

Cena attacks him and gets ripped.
                              He had I am watching it right now on youtube. He is getting cheers from the fans, and boos from Punk marks and cena haters. You typical fan reaction.

The whole cash in on an opponent while he is down and out is very heelish, not something Cena would do, it would go against his philosophy of Hustle, Loyalty and respect. Looking at most of the MitB winners most of them are heels.

I think the WWE is doing what they did with Brett prior to Montreal. Brett was a face to Canada and a Heel in America. Cena will be a heel to the pro Punk crowd and a face to the Pro Cena.
                              Please don't compare Brett Hart to Cena.

Cena is not a heel to Punk fans, Cena is just the embodiment of what many fans see what is wrong with WWE today, and Punk is that beacon of light of what great wrestling was.

Cena's promo was far from heel. It was still in line with his after school special face gimmick.
                              sigpic

Comment

I think the Cena haters will ALWAYS hate him, regardless of what he does.
                                It's been so long since he has done anything different. How would we know. His gimmick is getting stale.

He needs a tune up.

Start a heel faction or something.

Cena was screwed by HHH

R-truth has a corporate conspiracy that is out to get him

2 founding members of a new faction.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X