WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
    I do feel bad for ADR he had his push delayed several times, then when he gets the strap he does not hold it for very long.
    I think it's his fault personally, his matches haven't been great, he hasn't been booked well but last night was the best Del Rio match I've watched and it was with Punk. Punk is entering the "could have a great match with his shadow" club, with Flair, Michaels, Hart, Benoit and Jericho.

PPV was okay overall. I watched it online so I'm glad I didn't pay for it. Only enjoyed the divas match (colour me surprised) and the WWE Title match. I wanted a Cena heel turn so badly

Comment

• Tim Tebow mentioned on Mobday Night Raw tonight?

HELL YES!!!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
      Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
      Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
      Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
      I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Looks like Masked Kane is returning.
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
          Tim Tebow mentioned on Mobday Night Raw tonight?

HELL YES!!!!!
          When did they mention him? During a match or promo?
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
            When did they mention him? During a match or promo?
            When Ryder came down at the beginning of Raw

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac

sigpic

Comment

• Hustle - Tim Tebow
              Loyalty - Champ Bailey
              Respect - Brian Dawkins

sigpic

Comment

• R-Trurth has been suspended for 30 Days for violating thr wellness policy.

sigpic

Comment

R-Trurth has been suspended for 30 Days for violating thr wellness policy.
                  Yep, another one bites the dust
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• John L. would like to wish Kyle Orton the best of luck on his future endevors.

sigpic

Comment

• That had to be one of the best Raws of the year. So much to like:

1. Punk puts the title win over as if it was a HUGE deal to him, I loved this, even comments on the "hot potato" championship and how it won't be like that anymore.

2. They make next weeks main event a week early! A reason to tune in, THANK YOU! I'll definitley be watching!

3. Del Rio got over as a PO'd heel, who wants his championship. Ryder gets a good few hits in on him and nearly lands his finisher. This match got both people over. Booker did a fantastic job on commentary of pointing out that even though Ryder and Ziggler lost, they fought very well.

4. I can't think of a "bad" match. The only thing I can complain about is if Swagger and Sheamus are gonna have a program then why let Swags beat him clean? Besides that happy with all the outcomes. Wade looked great against Kofi. But Punk and Ziggler had a phenomenol match. These two guys are WORKERS.

5. I was angry at it first, but splitting Awesome Truth actually is a good call. I mean it's hard to take the Miz seriously as a badass. So if you can't take them seriously, might as well have them feud with one another. Plus the fact Truth is now suspended, it's a brilliant way to explain his absence.

Great Raw. Loved every bit of it.

Comment

• John Morrison is done in WWE. Never been a fan. Always felt he was a bit of an idiot to be honest. Good luck to him though, he's talented, that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                          John Morrison is done in WWE. Never been a fan. Always felt he was a bit of an idiot to be honest. Good luck to him though, he's talented, that's for sure.
                          I'm disappointed. I thought he was similar to HBK

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            I'm disappointed. I thought he was similar to HBK
                            Sadly so was Jeff Hardy, both let problems put side the ring stall them out.

sigpic

Comment

Sadly so was Jeff Hardy, both let problems put side the ring stall them out.
                              Jeff Hardy didn't have the mic skills or the well roundness of either HBK or Morrison

Comment

• why is John Morrison done?

Comment

Working...
                                X