Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
    Correct. In fact there was a time where EVERYTHING CM Punk on WWEShop was completely sold out, and they had a huge backlog of pre-orders for his Best in the world t-shirt. They didn't want to turn Cena heel because he was the top guy in terms of merchandise sales, now he's been pretty much eclipsed by Punk. Beside Cena as a heel could still bring in sponsorship to the WWE, he just won't be "the face" of the company anymore.

    I can't wait until it happens to be honest.
    From what I have heard Cena and The Rock both out sell Punk.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Randy Orton has an injured back and will be out six months.
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

      Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
        Randy Orton has an injured back and will be out six months.
        Think that Wade Barrett is going to get de-push like Kofi did back in 2009 after injuring Orton?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
          Think that Wade Barrett is going to get de-push like Kofi did back in 2009 after injuring Orton?
          I doubt it, it was a planned spot for Barrett to throw him down the stairs, if anyone it'll be Orton's fault.

          IF Orton politicks and gets Barrett de-pushed, I will lose any remaining respect I had for him, bearing in mind I lost a lot of respect for him for screwing Kofi out of a main event push.
          Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

          Comment


          • I didn't know that happened to Kofi. I think I may have been on a wrastlin hiatus then. That's unfortunate, I think Kofi is one of the more talented superstars.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
              I didn't know that happened to Kofi. I think I may have been on a wrastlin hiatus then. That's unfortunate, I think Kofi is one of the more talented superstars.
              He reminds me of "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

              Comment


              • Turns out Ortons injury was known about weeks ago which is why his physical workload was lessened. He has a herniated disc and according to WWE.com "could miss several weeks". It's a shame. If he misses the rumble, and doesn't win it in St. Louis, and doesn't get his shot at Bryan, then WM28 is missing out on yet another big money match, Bryan vs Orton would be outstanding.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                  Turns out Ortons injury was known about weeks ago which is why his physical workload was lessened. He has a herniated disc and according to WWE.com "could miss several weeks". It's a shame. If he misses the rumble, and doesn't win it in St. Louis, and doesn't get his shot at Bryan, then WM28 is missing out on yet another big money match, Bryan vs Orton would be outstanding.
                  Wow, he threw himself down a flight of stairs with a herniated disc? Kinda nuts.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                    Wow, he threw himself down a flight of stairs with a herniated disc? Kinda nuts.
                    He's "doing business the right way" I guess. He's been a jobber for many months this year, working hurt. I'd really be happy to see him as World Champion again.

                    Comment


                    • They'd better put the title on Barrett sooner rather than later.
                      Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

                      Comment


                      • Personly I am not a fan of Barrett. Keep it on Bryan or give someone a big push like Kofi or someone else that has gotten lost in the shuffle.
                        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                        Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                          Personly I am not a fan of Barrett. Keep it on Bryan or give someone a big push like Kofi or someone else that has gotten lost in the shuffle.
                          We need a heel get a push, Henry is old as heck and Del Rio is boring as heck sometimes.

                          Also would like Drew Mcintyre get something, man it feel like ages since I last saw him before this week's smackdown.
                          Last edited by demonicbroncos; 12-30-2011, 09:58 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Brock coming back hopefully?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                              Personly I am not a fan of Barrett. Keep it on Bryan or give someone a big push like Kofi or someone else that has gotten lost in the shuffle.
                              Don't get me wrong I love Danielson, hope they keep the title on him a while, should have said "Barrett has to be next in line for the title" or something, the guy is a ridiculously good heel, carried the Nexus storyline from start to finish, deserves a title run.
                              Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                                Brock coming back hopefully?
                                He's retiring under contract, so it would have to be on Dana White's say so.
                                Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X