WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
    He's retiring under contract, so it would have to be on Dana White's say so.
    And Dana White is a massive lover of WWE and Vince McMahon.

Comment

• Didn't know that, guess it's all up to Brock then
      Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
        Personly I am not a fan of Barrett. Keep it on Bryan or give someone a big push like Kofi or someone else that has gotten lost in the shuffle.
        Me either. IMHO he can't wrestle, he's average at brawling, isn't in that great of shape, and I cringe every time he gets on the mic. The Nexus went on far too long & it was just a rip-off of the NWO with less-talented guys
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• SPOILER ARERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

DO NOT SCROLL DOWN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW A POTENTIAL SPOILER, CONSIDER YOURSELVES WARNED.

Chris Jericho has arrived in Tennessee. Tonight's Raw? Nashville.
          Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• The perfect opportunity to turn Cena heel tonight, alas it wont happen! Ughhhh

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
            Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
            Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
            Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
            I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Break the walls downnnnnn!!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
              Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
              Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
              Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
              I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• That was a corny ending to raw.

Comment

• I kept expecting someone else to "return" and attack Jericho while he was working the crowd.
                  Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                  sigpic

Comment

I kept expecting someone else to "return" and attack Jericho while he was working the crowd.
                    Arguably the worst return ever. He was on forever it seems & he never said a word
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

I kept expecting someone else to "return" and attack Jericho while he was working the crowd.
                      Me and my friend were going nuts over this same thing! I thought for sure after that 10 minutes of "yay" that he wasn't the guy. WWE's writing really, really gets to me sometimes, but I guess you gotta fill 52 week's worth of stuff, twice a week...

Comment

• What a disappointment.

Y2J has the 2 greatest entries into the WWE. The greatest being when in interrupted the Rock.

He showcased his epic mic skills.

Tonight? I have no clue what was happening?

The whole theory was Y2J was to return as a heel to challenge Punk at Mania.

Was he just acting goofy Drunk to annoy the fans and then attack them? Which never came, there were a few boos but not enough for Jericho to start taking shots at the crowd.
                        sigpic

Comment

From what I have heard Cena and The Rock both out sell Punk.
                          Well you heard wrong.

WWE already stated that Punk gear completely sold out. Best selling Merchandise in the summer and is currently outselling the Rock and Cena shirts

At least their website says so

http://www.wweshop.com/category/Men/TShirts

Both Rock and Stone cold have 3 shirts each that are in the top 12 selling list.

Even long after they have departed, they are still a cash cow.
                          Last edited by Bronco_Armada; 01-02-2012, 11:26 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Jericho's come back as a heel. He left a heel and returned to prove to the fans that he cant save them anymore. They'll cheer at anything that grabs their attention. Hes the same Jericho that left. Also, hes proven himself as best in-ring entertainer by going from Face to heel without saying a damn word.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                              Arguably the worst return ever. He was on forever it seems & he never said a word
                              that was the point he left a heel and returned a heel....the whole point was clear get the fans amped up, then piss em off by turning your back on them and walking up the ramp.....it was clear what went down when he threw the mic and grinned.....we have a new heel to challenge whoever(probally punk after HHH saves him from Johnny L) at WM28.....

Comment

• Made more sense the more I thought about it, it was similar to his old WCW gimmick where he just smiled at everything and thought everyone loved him, they did here, as said, people cheer anything that gets them excited.

He's a heel, it made sense. I missed the countdown though

Comment

Working...
                                X